WHITE WOMEN'S FAULT!

I pray to KEK that white women get the "blame" for the Trump election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opbKBIhVyOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White femminism
I swear, lefties have more sub-genres than rock and metal combined.

>white feminism
why is every mixed / multicultural country racist as fuck

Hahaha would be too good. I was hoping black and hispanic men would get some blame.

Yes, blame us more. It'll only make us angrier.

Why does the left care about race and sex so much?

>white women start getting openly shit on by minorities for the next few months
>they get uncucked and redbilled

America made great again.

yes, keep fanning those flames against white women. Cause even more civil war and infighting between the SJW crowd

they will because white men are already satan, and now the liberals need to spread their hate elsewhere (being there are only so many white males in the country)

i don't feel bad for them because they pretty much started the whole 'fuck white men' thing and now our society is so terrible that men don't want them nor do they want to protect them

looks like it's finally time for the white woman to to topple off of her pedestal, the irony is she brought it upon herself

This is seriously an excellent meme and we need to be pushing it harder
>THANKS FOR NOTHING, WHITE WOMEN

>#ThanksWhiteWomen

These people seriously think that the ONLY reason people pick one candidate over another is because of identity politics.

We need a bunch of sockpuppet dindu and mudslime accounts blaming white SJW women for voting Trump.

By ostracizing both white men and white women, they're inadvertently forcing us together. The wrath of the awakened Saxon will be all the more apparent because of it.

>Sup Forums will soon be sharing a bunker with white women, joined together against social justice
Crazy days we live in, eh?

Feminism 3-Civil war

This is glorious.

show tits

Fuck them this is the reason why these women voted for the Donald.

Didn't they realize they pushed white males away by calling them racist everything someone disagreed with just one of their policies?
What do they expect will happen when they start calling out white females? At first the ones who voted for Clinton will say it's not their fault they are the exception but after a while they're going to get pushed away as well.

God damn these sjw care more about their circle jerk of who is the most multicultural person that they alienate the biggest voting block.

How do you like your pet apes now cunts?

>blacks and Hispanics attack white women nonstop for the next few months
>white women finally snap out of their feminist bullshit and become loyal to the white man again

Thanks Trump

>2016
>the year that liberals began openly attacking women, blacks, mexicans, and gays for being traitors to their cause

So... the left is now essentially a bunch of angry white guys demanding a race war?

wtf I love the left now

we need to end womens rights she is saying for black people.

heh heh heh the big tent is sure getting smaller quickly

The more divided they are, the better we are.

Good, let the guise of "sisterhood" fall the shambles, Let them know that the unity of feminism stretches only as far as you voting in their interest.

The pendulum swings back harder than we could have ever imagined.

That's all i ever wanted

I cannot believe that we started this fire yesterday and it already has grown large

HAHAHAHA
You retards want to take on united white people? Go for it!

Trump didn't do as bad with women, blacks, and hispanics as polled.

Looks like giving women the vote was a good thing. Giving non-whites the vote, however.......

this is gonna redpill so many white women

Women should know better than anyone:
No one hates women quiet as much as other women.

Exactly.

Think any white chicks killed themselves because they couldn't vote twice to make up for the racist ways of their sisters?

white men are now 100% immune to identity politics. they have to rechannel their efforts

I pray with you, let us work meme magic once again..

If we stop using it we may unlearn it before other important elections..

it's white womens fault that everything else is fucked. so why not take this one, if nothing else?

democrat voter base was too tribal to be stable forever.

>You racist white feminist cunts dont want the BBC so fuck you
Wait... what? Is this real life? Did i wake up in bizzarro world?

This.

The only reason SJW's thrive is because white people have been divided every way possible for at least a generation. Time to behave, children. Daddy is home.

>hurr hurr white genocide so cool
>kill YT

Protip for you minorities: you can only do this when you're a majority, which you aren't YET

Feminism did allow Trump to win. Alogn with all of the leftists that decided to oppress anyone who didn't think like them.

This.

>Alienate the biggest demographic in the US
>Lose the election due to this
>Instead of learning, they proceed to alienate groups even more

I love it how they can't stop shooting themselves on the foot

witnessed

PRAISE KEK

Remy LaCroix is really upset about Trump's win. I feel bad.

The left has become insanely hateful, divided, and confused.

They're knocking on the wrong door...many of us know how to shoot. Words can't kill, but rounds can

>the left eats itself
Can't wait desu

He fucking outperformed Romney with Hispanics. Seriously, fuck polls.

That white girl that everyone is glaring at for her skin color is the obvious racist in that picture.

My gf voted trump and is not admitting it outside of our place.

wtf I hate white women now

Well, Hillary is a white woman...

Once you go black, we don't want you back. No hymen no diamond. GTFO sluts

Hahaha

D-don't fix them yet. I want to see if we can win MN next time around.

This is great! We should push the idea that white, upper-class feminist voted for Trump instead of Hillary. Divide et impera, fuckers.

Amazing. Liberals have literally run out of every other demographic to attack and are now cannibalizing their own rather than admit that Hillary was fundamentally unelectable and probably the worst dem candidate of the past 30 years.

>feminism implodes on itself

HA!

The politics of diverse nations are always defined by their ethnic divisions. It's just human nature.

As a colorfluid trans person I'm disgusted in these mono skin white cis women that have ruined our movement with their lies.

RAPENING WILL HAPPEN AFTER ALL.

Underrated post

Kek confirms we must not stop meming

Need to make empowered wimiz of color pick up on this

Hopefully these retards turn on white women, so whites women can be great again.

>feminism was coined by whites
are Jews white now?

keked

We need to push this meme hard, Kill feminism from the inside.

oh god yes
we need to help them turn on white women

>Feminists are now eating each other even more than before

REMINDER TO PROTECT A WHITE WOMAN IF YOU SEE HER BEING ASSAULTED BY SHITFUCKS.

So everyone that isn't white is an ayyylmao?

Except white women already tolerate their bullshit, to the point where they even condemn themselves.

What's different about this?

This image is literally racist. I know, I know, SJWs have always been racist against whites but this is just too obvious. What the actual fuck? How can any human being with a brain can take the SJW movement serious?

Why pray when we can make it happen? And dismember femminism

White women wanted a real man.They deep down, want the Aryan male, their people, between their warm buns.

PRAISE KEK!
SHAADDILLAAYYY

As expected of the "tolerant", think like us or DIE!! Ever so eager to burn bridges and forever alone.

that's because it's how they vote.

they basically project their own identity politics on others

This ENTIRE thing is being orchestrated by Sup Forums
It's glorious

We are become ((Juden)) destroyer of worlds.

Racism is caused by diversity. Living around other races gives you plenty of reasons to hate them.

>posts picture of 10/10 male model for the white person, random albino person for the black person
2 intellectually honest 4 me

3 months until MTV Klingon comes out with a video about how white women can't be feminists.

Not exclusively blogging to post-trans black femcore revival.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Can you imagine if the media coverage wasn't bias

a lot of people are triggered enough to voice their hidden thoughts today. exposing themselves for the coward racists they've pretended they aren't for years.

This is so fucking noice m8

youtube.com/watch?v=opbKBIhVyOA

>WHITE FEMINIST WOMEN WANT WHITE MEN

They are coming for white women now -- I love it.

Nobody mentions they would have won, if blacks got off their asses and actually voted - 25% less in key races - don't show up unless they get one of their own tribe in there.

30% Latins for trump!?!? -- thats only 20 odd percent less than white women -- and latins were supposedly going to be HOLOCAUSTED!! 30 percent voted for themselves to be stripped and thrown into a concentration camp.

I love that white women are going to feel the heat -- grovel or stand proud. That's the choice. I have every reason to believe they will make the correct decision.