snopes.com/transgender-suicides-after-2016-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that about the daily average?

>according to a private support group

aka my asshole

>(((private support group)))
if it is true though, the media is to blame

I'm so confused about this

NY Times reported today that Trump said you should use whatever bathroom you want

WHOOPS

sounds like those people just naturally selected themselves out of society

Also salt thread please
I worked all week and missed 90% of the salt

>he's making america great again before even taking office

>according to a private support group

fpbp
kek'd greatly

Good, hopefully more will follow.

Why do i have the feeling they will use these oversensetive freaks suicide as an argument against Trump?

Was about to say, post-op trannies tend to an hero pretty quickly once they realize they were brainwashed and permanently fucked their bodies up.

SAVAGE

This is why I'm ok with a diaspora shoah

Because they already are.

Yes, but the early bird gets eaten by worms.

I'm hearing news that 68 war veterans were attacked last night alone. The perpetrators were screaming "They're veterans, they support Trump! CNN says they have to die!"
42 were killed and 7 are in critical condition.
What is happening in this world? I'm literally shaking.

Am I expected to care

wow the man isn't even on power yet and america is already greater

Yeah, weak people.

If Hillary won, American military servicemembers would've died on foreign soil.

American Reich soon confirmed by tumblr

>Someone tranny commits suicide
>Its Trumps fault
They are super smort.

Yup. We just dodged WW3.
Witnessed

>news media giving constant coverage to protests and outrage
>social media constant weeping and gnashing of teeth

You just know if Clinton won and that upset some people they would all be branded as misogynist conspiracy theorists who just need to accept the will of the people. They're not going to stop are they? The media will keep riling these overgrown children for years to come.

Praise him

That's how the liberal mind works, blame anyone and everyone who broke your safespace.

I wish this were true.

Got ant legit salt and not epic CTR twitter bots?

She's right. Germany is a shithole now.

>omg trump said he wouldn't rule out using nukes
Do these people not understand the concept of mutually assured destruction? If your opponents are going to put nukes on the table and be serious about potentially pushing the button, you need to be too, or else you're going to get first-striked while you wallow like a pacifist cuck.

America is already becoming greater, neato.

Most Jews living in Israel and fucking over mudshits are normally pretty bro-tier, but the globalist Jew is a major problem especially when they try to Jew their own people.

At least this one knows when his country was made.

Not really, that's why I opened the thread
I busy all week and didn't get to see any salt

The suicide rate post op is 42%. If anything 8 is a slow day.

>Adam "Coke" Sessler in possesion of a weapon.
This won't end well.

It's not really hitlers fault, they were propagandized with self loathing for decades after the war

>followers that now feel confident and validated in hating a skin color, a religion, a sex, or a sexual orientation, without even KNOWING them.

Sounds a lot like liberals 2bh.

Someone start a gofundme to send them all helium tanks.

I know it's (((Snopes))) but in this case they, however weakly, support the truth.

snopes.com/transgender-suicides-after-2016-election/

The second reason I'm ok with it
Witnessed
Probably googled it

>"both sides" people
???

It's the stinkin' Internet buddy he probably looked it up

It's funny because the upsidedown is a traumatized youth's mental prison.

Nice try sessler, druggies can't get guns legally.

Lol all the liberals in Washington state passed a law that you can't buy a gun if you're retarded. Sucks for trannies and fatties.

We should meme this shit, yo!

He's against unity because he's a filthy leftist duh

>native Americans FOR SURE had a form of government in place
What exactly would you call that, a Rapeocracy? A Genocideary? Because their their laws basically went like

1: Rape, Torture, Kill, or Enslave anyone that isn't from your tribe.
2: Go ahead and kill members of your own tribe, but be careful because their family might kill you too, and so on and so on.
3: Wheels, written language, and metallurgy is forbidden.

Fuck off with that your mom will die shit

The ones that go crowded in trucks are niggers. Trust me, I know.

>that desperate attempt to find a reason to be scared and outraged about

He also had some totes real words of wisdom of a 4 year old on twitter. This is what a vidya games journalist is like.

fuck you

>pray that people of color can save us from this nightmare

WHERE ARE THEY NOW??? Surprised that they turned out for Obama but not for Honkey McHonkington? Maybe they DID only vote Obama in because he was black, HUH what a surprise.

They're really making a strong case for transgenderism being a mental illness huh

proof the tards didnt even fact check that shit.

8 seconds of googling shows the picture theyre talking about was from some other religious radical group like 4 years ago.

fucking idiots

I'm very sorry to say the bottom comment is correct.

Leftists shouldn't be written off as pacifists. Leftist movements have always bred revolutionaries of the most violent type. Their fanaticism rivals that of Nazis, and we should be afraid of waking up to a group of them in your bedroom wielding kitchen knives, possibly more so than right wing.

læjhgvcffghj

The highest cause of death for trans people is suicide.

According to another private support group 15 trans youth reconsidered suicide after trump's win.

*side step pass a high caliber bullet*

just how deep do their head canon go?

>pansexual

What the hell is a "pansexual"? That bitch needs to fuck off with her snowflake shit.

>mentally ill suicide themselves
is anyone really suprised?

Yes, it is.

This is probably my favorite reaction I've seen so far.

That's what I was about to say, kek.

Just goes to show how unstable they are, and also, how evil the media is. IF this story's even true, the media has these individuals' blood on their hands. They were the ones who whipped a bunch of ignorant numptys into a panicked frenzy. They should be taken out and hanged.

How did you people degenerate sooooo fucking fast? I mean USA was just a normal country 10-15 years ago, and now basically no millenials understand what is law, democracy, elections, constitution, rights, voting system.

We've reached success levels I never thought were imaginable.

seems like the problem is solving itself. so it's all good bro

This person is describing all the sorts of people that America wants to fuck off L M A O

The trans population drops of .01 percent of the population to .009

Again, this is funny because the blame rests on the SJWs. They brainwashed these poor kids into thinking that all trans were going to be round up and put into camps. The SJWs have blood on their hands.

so that graph basically says they where hysterically at first, then actually informed themselves about trump and calmed down. the first redpills have been given

Didn't the female suicide rates gone up after Marilyn Monroe's death inn 60's?

fuck mane

Fuck you

If you are that paranoid I wouldn't want to know you.

If you define yourself so openly by superficial traits, those superficial traits will obviously define you to others.

>more bathroom bills are passed
I never thought I'd live in an age where people committed suicide over something so trivial.

>problems are literally removing themselves now

it just keeps getting better and better

>vote hilldawg guise :^)

Trump wins

>REEEE, I'm buying a gun, we're no longer safe.

How fucking hypocritical can they be?

tweet him that hes fake and gay and promoting trans people kill themselves because hes a nazi who hates trans rights.

it couldn't possibly be "people would rather have the second option no matter how bad, over hillary clinton"

did they forget jill stein also lost, because nobody fucking voted for her.

hitler just got a little overzealous. and the funny thing is, mein kampf is like an old-timey german version of the shit you read on fucking tumblr. it's a poor-me story which SJWs FUCKING LOVE.

The thing is is that Trump's made statements that are supportive of fags and if his comments on the bathroom issue are anything to go by, he seems pretty apathetic about trannies at worst.

If trannies really are killing themself they're doing it based solely on hysterical left-wing lies.

Not even in office and he's already making America great again

I bet he still thinks whites invented slavery though

I'm out of pics btw POST SALT

>rapist
Didn't take long

Good job boys, we gotta keep that positive k/d

>lol time to get united guyz
>we're not united the way I wanted waaaahhh

The media lies.
The schools lie.
The people in charge lie.

Do that for a dozen or so years and you have a new generation of mouth breathing retards ripe for the SJW agenda.