What are the chances that the US will go to war with China?

Think about it.

>China is our biggest economic competitor
>China has been trying to take over the south china sea
>Trump has said that Japan should have nuclear weapons as well as a stronger military iirc
>Trump is trying to forge relations between the US and China's biggest ally, Russia
>If Russia's busy with the Middle East and we're in an alliance we might be able to expand our influence in southern Asia
>Russia might side with us in a war against China or just stay out of it all together
>Trump is an "isolationist" that wants to increase the size of the military

Either that or he could be preparing for a war declared by China after he puts so many sanctions and what nots on them.

This all probably sounds mental but what are the chances that we're actually preparing for a war with China?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4
thezog.info/list-summaries/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope we do, china is the most disgusting corrupt government in the world right now.

Props to the people for forcing them to implement clean energy though.

They wouldn't risk it. No sane world leader would want to be responsible for a war against NATO, Russia and China.

If our alliances with Russia were strong enough it could be just the US + NATO vs China + NK or maybe even the US + Russia + NATO vs China + NK.

why would they go to war? us is basically a big island - sit on your island and mind your business, stay out of conflicts

>What are the chances that the US will go to war with China?

None, stop being crazy.

zero

The odds of a China vs US war is 0%. There is already an economic war, but the Chinese people are so wrapped up in buying real estate that will crumble before anyone ever lives in it, and are so simple in their thinking that when the Chinese government finally pulls the rug out from under them...they will have to deal with their own civil war.

please, china is not a significant military threat

I predicted it a while ago
When I was at his rally in Atlanta it was very obvious to me that most of the audience was ready to join the military to fight any dumb war he asked them to.
And you know how his rhetoric used to be.
>CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Absolutely zero. US and China both won't want that situation to happen considering the shit happened in both backyards.
t. Chink

as much as my last 2 digits. kek show us

>Implying Chinese politicians are more corrupt than Americans

We have trump. Checkm8

Sure we do.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4

thezog.info/list-summaries/

GOOGLE KATHERINA KOBER

at least we get to choose our corrupt politicians

I think it's pretty high. Obama was obsessed with appeasement, and the Chinese exploited his weakness. They've made belligerent moves in the South China Sea, and despite protests from pretty much every nation in the world, they only recognise strength. It's time they got a blood nose.

They're too big for us to fight alone, but Australia will be there as always, standing by the US ready to teach these fuckers a lesson.

This is better analysis than most here.
Plausible.

Trump is going to go full bull moose. String military to use as a negotiating stick, with a stated aim to not use it. "Speak softly and carry a big stick" works pretty well when you are a superpower.

I don't see Trump as Hitler, but as Teddy Roosevelt. He wants us to get along with everyone, but good have mercy on you if you fuck with us, because he won't.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
top kek

No.
There will be no overt war between nuclear armed powers.

China is already outpacing the US GDP. They're already economically stronger than the US.

If it happens, the US would absolutely have to use nukes to win.

no, that's fucking dumb

>what are the chances that we're actually preparing for a war with China?
Right now the relationship between the US and China is both a positive and a negative. China needs the US market, the US needs China's manufacturing and debt. As far as war occurring if this relationship were to fall, China wouldn't ever go to war with the US because China wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

Not only could China not sustain a cross-pacific invasion in their wildest dreams, they wouldn't even be able conceed to their only option which is to defend. The power of the US navy over theirs makes it impossible for them to hold their own waters which would give the US a checkmate position to cause a surrender. Conventional war would only happen if US wants to invade, which isnt going to happen.

No, if a war were to occur it would be a cultural, achievement, and economic war - which is already going on right now FYI. Its like cold war 2.0.