Adventure Time Thread

>Two more episodes Sup Forums

Let's just have a general talk about Adventure Time. Share anything Adventure Time. Let's dive into the memories before the final episode. And can someone link me to the bronwyn fic?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!s9JwTLbB!IkwSheT7YjfdmdXu169PcQ
mega.nz/#F!g8RA3a4J!ONkaQn9da6X3k4VwzSKoWQ
thecrazybunny56.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/adventure-time-with-finn-jake-episodesincludes-pilot/
mega.nz/#F!XIsHWRhI!a_1AQdfO38GGapdFR6xm_g
mega.nz/#F!eUkElIrC!mhbfKDwVOjty99HYnfunOw
mega.nz/#F!NTBSiYDD!MhlaVthgY03hjXUKo4CxzQ
gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=adventuretime&no=4701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mega?

I don't have them but someone might be kind enough to drop them here. It's dumb on my part I'm sorry. Let's just have a cozy thread for a time being.

Wait only 2 episodes left? That doesn't seem right.

Also some people say AT lost its magic at some point and while I can somewhat agree the last season has definitely been on point so far. I was actually entertained by the Tree Trunks episodes what the fuck.

What about the Islands arch? I wonder if Finn will visit his mom again.

Pretty sure there's 8 left.
And I agree, these last two tree trunks episodes have been great. High Strangeness in particular.

My bad. I got that info wrong. Thanks for helping me prolong my enjoyment of life with this show.

why is her head so far turned

Digital... Glitch maybe? Or the artist never just wanted to show her full face

AT season 1-9 semi-updated: mega.nz/#F!s9JwTLbB!IkwSheT7YjfdmdXu169PcQ

Adventure Time comic collection semi-updated:

I haven't updated because I've kinda fell out of love with the show. I'll likely keep updating the comic archive until the show's end in 2018, though.

From what I was able to scrounge up
Episodes Left: 8 (+ a Minecraft Episode)

Collection of Comics:

Downloads for Episodes :
thecrazybunny56.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/adventure-time-with-finn-jake-episodesincludes-pilot/

Season 1-5:
mega.nz/#F!XIsHWRhI!a_1AQdfO38GGapdFR6xm_g

Season 6-9(10?) (up to the Bonnibel Bubblegum episode, Season 9(10?): episode 4):
mega.nz/#F!eUkElIrC!mhbfKDwVOjty99HYnfunOw

Download for the last bomb (season 9(10?) episode 5 - 8):
mega.nz/#F!NTBSiYDD!MhlaVthgY03hjXUKo4CxzQ

Also to appease a couple more people the episodes in the linked mega have been encoded and are in HD

Islands was pretty good part of me wanted it longer, but at the same time it's kinda logical. Like there being more humans on Oo isn't a big deal to people who aren't Finn, and him being able to visit when he wants is nice.

Love the little detail that other scientist were alive like the Swedish woman on that other island

Thanks a lot user. This helps out a lot.

I still wish for PB and the rest of the cast to interact with Minerva someday.

because it's a shitty drawing

i've gotten conflicting info on this, are there 2 eps left or 8? is it 2 45 minute specials or something?

Maybe they end the show with Finn and everyone along with Minerva.

Last episode is 45 min, but there are 8 episodes left I was just autistic.

Is that pic even legal on a blue board?

There's 284 episodes total including the two sets of shorts, and excluding the minecraft special. That leaves 8 episodes. They might be packaged as specials, but either way there should be 8 episodes worth of content left.

i've definitely seen worse than that on here

Damn, I love this

NEVER HAPPENING!!!

Damn, I hate this.

You are wrong sir

do it for him

MOAR

#97746877 What this comic about ?

I'm going to miss this show and the era it came from. CN is a load of garbage now.

This show had become garbage, maybe it's getting better now, or maybe it's nostalgia. also I 110% agree with you.

I think it's gotten a lot better again but most have already made up their minds on it due to the low points.

Yeah some have stuck it through to see it rise from it's descents kn quality and others have just dropped it altogether. I can't blame them. However this whole show goes I don't regret it. This cartoon was the face of an era I remember fondly. At the very least it gets to have an ending.

Yeah, I still consider it one of my favorites and am glad it's getting an ending. It was and probably is the last cartoon to truly grab me.

Fatality

>This cartoon was the face of an era I remember fondly
Yeah.
Despite how hard Sup Forums shits on this stuff nowadays, I remember the impact AT and RS had when they came out. It felt like the beginning of something great.
We did get our golden age, for a while.

>Steven Universe happens
>Dark Age begins
who will make Cartoons Great Again? Will it be John K?

Thank goodness. Finn+FP is the only bad thing about AT.

>a guy that not one person likes, who can't finish anything he starts
No, it probably won't be John K.

>Will it be John K?
He'd need to Make Cartoons Again first, and that won't be happening any time soon

>TBA
>"Come Along with Me"

It's dead, but we got something better out of it

I always just wanted Finn to be happy for once, I never really cared who..though admittedly the FP stuff is when I first started to get annoyed with the show.

bamp

best girl

Source? I love new Minerva content and haven't seen this in my Pixiv spelunks.
Is it from Twitter? I hate Twitter because it's so hard to fucking navigate and there's tons of swell AT content I'll probably never get to see because of it.

ending this summer there are 8 episodes left actually

The Minecraft special will air this summer. The remaining 8 episodes have no airdate yet (also putting the series on hiatus until summer is kinda stupid)

I thought this was something for the finale, but it was nothing more than a Myst reference

Haven't watched AT since Fern was chopped up. Anything interesting happen?

wonder if they'll just bomb it or actually do a marathon? probably the former
Posting Ice Finn cause I can't stop shivering

Neat

You aren't that far behind, they've only had 8 episodes since then. Some stuff happened, they're going pretty hard at the serialized plot setup while still having one off episodes to resolve characters like Tree Trunks and Flame Princess. Mostly good, some boring episodes though.

And be aware, at this point there are only a mere 17 AT episodes you haven't watched yet, and after that you'll never see a new one ever again (until the ATGo! reboot in 2023) so cherish these last few guys.

Watch The Wild Hunt and beyond. Links here

gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=adventuretime&no=4701

Anyone have Adventure Time wallpapers? I remember seeing one with the greenhouse and the sun rising

I have this one, I wish I knew who did it

last episode I saw was them revisiting their old home and Jake meeting the blue alien again. Have there been new episodes already or is OP a lying dingus?

no, he means two more BOMBS as in batches of episodes released.

I have a few pics that I use as Wallpapers

I'm glad Farmworld Finn got a nice ending.

Damn, I love that

Fucking agreement!

Ayy this shit sucks

they do this so they can give ttg more air time

I wonder what will Adventure Time's equivalent to this be.

What?

But nobody shipped HW with Finn until it happened. Maybe the boarders like Moynihan.

Dude, calm down.

>better

Remember kids, this is your brain on MGTOW
Don't become a statistic

Thanks these aren't the ones but it's great

Get over it fubblefag, and get some new reaction images.

I'm grassedfag not fubblefag

Me too.

my brother

finn's are a good