Show me your best moments of our pal Black Manta and proof you're not some kind of scallywag...

Show me your best moments of our pal Black Manta and proof you're not some kind of scallywag, or ye olde mother will be raped by the great kraken in her sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBiM7mXuWtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will proof my alliance and faith to Black Manta! Death to Aquaman!

Anyone gonna post the page about his fake autism

We have these threads all the time but somebodys gotta storytime some of Manta's greatest hits not just the excepts
youtube.com/watch?v=QBiM7mXuWtU

/r/ing the panel where he sees all his enemies as Aquaman

BTW, he's absolutely fucking fun as fuck to play in Injustice 2, probably the only DLC character worth downloading as it stands

Manta is freakig metal, why have I never seen this before?!

>Autism is a condition that can be healed

That would not even remotely fly today but Aquaman saying "I cured your autism" might be my favourite line of his ever.

Smug Manta is best Manta

How is he not a Red Lantern at this point?

Coblled together security footage showed he ran down tons of flights of stairs, out the emergency exit, flagged down a car, punched out the driver and stole it, and then drove all of the way to the warf, where he knocked out a sailor and stole his submarine.

>How are the wife and kids?

God, he's such a bastard.

hes really milking that win isnt he

Because the GODDAMN MAN doesn't want you to know that a Brother can be anything he wants to be-- Including the greatest Arch-Villain the world has ever seen.

Dig it?

>I am de captan now

Those are some big eyes