It's a bart will be a hopeless failure and lisa will be a successful genius episode

>It's a bart will be a hopeless failure and lisa will be a successful genius episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWRD3JYzhss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Its a Bart becomes a tranny episode

which is funny because in a very early episode, lisa's aptitude test put her as housewife so she turned to a rebellious life of crime and bart became a police.

That was back when lisa was actually like a kid

Yeah but that was clearly the machine fucking up and giving out the wrong results for those two.

Didn't he become chief justice of the supreme court?

Why don't they go with Bart straightening out and studying law? One of the first future Simpsons segment showed an elderly Homer being proud of his son becoming Chief Justice of Supreme Court.

The earlier future episodes showed bart would have a good future, the later ones retconned it so lisa would be president or whatever big success she would be and bart would be a complete failure that can't do anything right

We need an episode where Bart is great at something academically without resorting to 'status quo is god' at the end

that's just downright mean-spirited, surely they can provide a good future for both, right?

The writers just love 'character shiling' Lisa

The writers for a number of seasons resent the kind of person Bart used to be, so out of spite the made him into a loser. They relate far too much to Milhouse.

How can Bart always end up dead end, when Homer exist?

>mean-spirited

Very likely, Lisa will be the poor fucker and Bart will be the successfull buisness man. Sure, she will have a good degree but she will also likely end up homeless and balls-deep in debt because she can't handle the pressure and generally lacks the social skills to work effectivly.
Meanwhile, Bart will make millions throught whitty buisness decisions and good networking, he will sit as a ceo in a fairly big company.

>the later ones retconned it
the only canon future is bart becoming a judge

That one future where he becomes chief justice of the supreme court was nice shows that Homer's tough love for his son so much putting his foot down allowed him to make something of himself but now the writers are dead set on making Bart a failure no matter what in the future.

>surely they can provide a good future for both
With this modern writing team? Not likely!

Pushing the 'Bart will always become a failure' thing was such a shitty thing to do on the writers' part. So many kids I grew up with and worldwide associate with the character and it's straight up retarded to say that someone's going to fuck up the rest of their lives if they're a fuck up in the 4th grade.

Realistically speaking though, Lisa isn't likely to become AS SUCCESSFUL as she's shown to be, she's a petty control freak and would be difficult to work with in team situations and is too much of a moralfag to the point of making outright stupid decisions ever make a good politician. She'd probably end up working in some science field or something to do with maths.

As for Bart? Artist or something maybe. Don't know but has a lot of relatively unexplored potential. Is a great people person, resourceful, good at manipulation, a quick thinker and has a lot of other skills that are considered irrelevant or unnecessary in childhood but usually makes successful people in adulthood.

I recall one of the future episodes, the ones with Lisa's wedding to that British guy where Bart's a demo guy. There's this one throw away line during the dinner scene where Bart mentions he's doing the demo work so he can have the money to go to law school.

So you know, there's something.

I don't get this portrayal. Lisa is a genius, we all know that, but Bart isn't a retard. He is incredibly intelligent for his age. His bad grades are clearly due to laziness and not stupidity.

This its proven he can be smart or have the motivation to learn he just dosen't have the attention span or in one occasion never saw the point to being a good student one episode he had ADD I think and another where Wiggum, Lou and Eddie inspired him to be a cop also led to him improving his grades.

It's been said many times bart acts out for attention, it's been show before that bart just wants to have a bond with homer that doesn't involve homer strangling him

>Overachievers in school are successful later in life

Absolute lie. Everyone I went to school with who was considered an overachiever is working in some dead end failing supermarket job trying to pay off university debt for a useless degree.

Anytime Bart finds an interest that could lead to a successful future, Lisa becomes jealous and he's forced to give it up because "blah blah, be nice to your sister"

The writers have acknowledged this anyway since in the future, she's married to Milhouse and has a crummy adult life.

Considering Bart ends up being chief justice of the supreme court I think the test was pretty close.

They won't stop until the audience finally likes her.

Well it kind of makes sense since the current way they write Homer it'd be unbelievable to think that he'd actually punish Bart and not be lenient.

It was also to get all of his aggression out.

As far as I'm concerned all the failure Barts we see are before he got his shit together and became a judge

The writers have always been Lisa waifufags since the beginning. There was some interview where Yeardley Smith said something like the writers decided early on that nothing actually bad could happen to Lisa (like she can't get injured, beaten up, shown naked, Homer choking her, etc).

It's funny because in that same episode, Bart gave up his illustrious hall monitor career and reputation to save Lisa when she messed up, putting him back at square one while Lisa got off scot-free.

In the same episode Skinner told Bart that he could keep everything if he was good in school and Bart said no.

He's always going to be a failure because he wants to be. The bar's pretty fucking low for success at Springfield elementary

It's because no matter what timeline Bart can't escape his toxic future exwife Jenda.

That's a cheap excuse for having free card for shitting over Bart

>ADD
Having ADD/ADHD makes doing important shit really boring. Lots of artists have ADD/ADHD. Lots of criminals also have it as well.

This. I just can't get ahead in life outside of academia and I got fed up of the politics there. Straight A student all my life and I'm currently back at home without a clue as to what to do.

Does Lisa still watch Itchy and Scratchy?

Guessing the prank calls to Moe thing ended years ago due to caller ID

Uggh, I hate that character so much.

it's another "Lisa is special and everybody should feel bad for her" episode

On the plus side, it practically guarantees Bart's two sons, since they're tied up with her. So Bart at least got something good out of being with her.

This unfortunately. I studied my ass of in high school and even was valedictorian. Of course I'm from some little nowhere town so it didn't really mean anything, but I wanted to do my best so others would like me. Didn't have the social skills in college and began slipping hard from loneliness and the discovery that I really am not that smart at all. Now I'm a neet loser. I'm sure Lisa being a little goody goody is only going to create expectations she'll never meet, and that failure to achieve them will ruin her confidence.

I will never forgive Lisa for causing Bart to get bitten by a tiger, thus ending his drumming capabilities.

The audience will like Lisa when she accepts that other people (mainly Bart) can be better than her in some areas

I'm hoping this is the case

Why doesn't Bart, a talented polyglot, just get a job as a translator for rich assholes in the future? He'd get to travel the world and insult people to their faces on behalf of someone that probation outrankz them so they just have to suck it.

>Why don't they go with Bart straightening out and studying law?

That was always a stupid minuscule end of episode joke. It's not an established future episode or anything. And Bart even in the golden seasons is too stupid to actually study and memorize law to work as a lawyer or judge, etc. Let's stop pretending that this joke is a legit future. Bart doing construction makes more sense given his lust for causing destruction. That is a career that even now in the zombie episodes still works for him.

So tired of idiots claiming that Bart has the potential to truly become studious and make upper class living. That's not going to happen. Remember, even when Bart tries his very best and legitimately studies? He barely even avoided getting that F from Bart Gets An F. To quote Bart in that episode:

"Why are dancing around the issue!? You know it! I know it! I'm dumb!"

That is Bart's very own words and yes, he is self-aware he is dumb. Stop pretending that the character has any sort of potential for greatness. He can amount to a construction worker utilizing the wrecking ball, but that's it. Anything that requires heavy reading and memorization like law? No way.

Everything you mentioned is why female characters are honestly shit. Most men would kill themselves if they see a fictional female in trouble.

I'll complain about Modern Simpsons so loudly, the whole country will hear it!

People don't think naked little girls are funny, user

Bart becomes a drummer who appeal to some great Jazz musicians, Lisa gets jealous not only running his career but making him spend all the money her earned while playing for the animals she adopted even though her negligence of adopting a bloody tiger lead to his injury. Bart aims to be a cop when he grows up but settles for Hall monitor at his school keeps all the students in line even the bullies, gets on better terms with Skinner and even improves his grades Lisa gets upset over being wrong once even though the error was corrected she does something bad and about to suffer the consequences starts crying making Bart take the fall for her. They need to stop this its awful and pisses me off how often Lisa drags Bart down just because she never gets her way hell even in that shitty Simpsons Family guy cross over Meg was shown to have talent for playing the saxophone and Lisa lied to her keeping her talent from her.

>It's a Sneed will take over the Feed and Seed and Chuck will fade into obscurity episode

something I've learned in real life is that charisma counts for a lot, I would like to see a future where Bart manages to become a success and Lisa burns herself out.
similar to the kids news episode.

>that hair

I can't remember which episode it was, but there was another future segment with bart saying he was going to law school. So it wasn't just a one off gag.

>lisa works hard and is succesful
>bart is lazy and is a failure

the show has literally been telling you for years to get up and do better at school

I think the future episode with Lisa falling in love with the British guy was alright, Bart had a job he loved and was good at.

Lisa's Wedding. I recall Bart telling Luke during dinner that he was working as a construction worker as a way to make ends meet while he got back into studying, even though he really enjoyed his current job.

Getting an A at springfield elementary takes no real effort yet the teachers don't care enough to put any effort to try with bart

I man of shit taste I see

he was nearly 30 and figured he'd go to law school eventually

not that he was ever in university or was able to get in

just a "I'll get there eventually"

not to mention it was a one line joke

If they had a grading system that went much higher than A, Lisa would get it in all academic subjects.

Lisa is a bad character and a decent person.
Bart is a better character and an obnoxious person.

I'd prefer to hang out with Bart rather than Lisa. I actually agree with many of Lisa's ideas but she's so fucking boring and sanctimonious. Lisa is like Michael Moore as a little girl, she even made her own documentary

>child thinks they are dumb
>THAT MEANS THEIR DUMB
That is the sign of poor mental health.
If you give up on a child, they will gladly give up on themselves to appease your view of them.

I honestly think Bart'd make a great cop or other kind of investigator. Kid loves solving mysteries.

Bart is a straight yellow male, so obviously he's set up for failing by the (((writers)))

>It's a Lisa's feet episode

That episode where Burn's asked her what she's into today and her reply was anything but interesting and he annoying ask her is she always on?

There's an episode where Bart cracks down and studies for a test and he still fails. He's dumb. and it's heartbreaking but his dad's genes had to go somewhere.

>Failing a single test proves he's completely dumb in every conceivable category.

He only started seriously studying for that test like, the day before he had to do it, if you have to cram for an exam in a day odds are that you're fucked either way
Also it was shown a few times in the episode that Bart had shitty studying habits

I just learned puberty blockers keep males from transitioning properly cuz their penis isn't big enough to form a fake vag. Idk what fate is worse.

I just started watching the latest episode. It's my first one since season 27 or so. Holy shit, it's still so depressing. Marge needs a new voice actress, too. Whoever does the voice is barely able to keep going.

The main six cast members each get around $300,000 per episode, the only likely scenario that could result in replacements besides them dying would be them getting uppity about their paychecks again
Or if they make fun of Scientology and Bart's VA decides to leave

lisa v. mabel

hey, there were two decent jokes in that episode, that's a step up from before. Also, they ran the Sideshow Bob gag not to the ground, but below the ground.

>Bart: supreme court justice
>Lisa: marries Milhouse

I think we all know who the biggest failure is

>Shaquille O'neal out of nowhere in the last Simpsons episode of the year
>his bit was one of the few highlights of the episode

>Its a simpsons replicates another art style horribly episode

Yeah, Milhouse. He could do much better.

I always felt that in Golden Age Simpsons, part of the point was that society has failed Bart and Lisa in different ways.The School they're stuck in is a garbage institution run by a pitiful (if at times hilarious) control freak of a nobody, the teachers simply do not fucking care any more if ever (and Bart's kindergarten teacher was a fucking monster.)

We all know Bart and Lisa are smart, if in different ways: they've busted the same psycho multiple times and outwitted their way out of trouble or out-smarted other adults too. Even if Bart wasn't actually genius in that early episode, he was clearly bored and felt imprisoned by the school life he was given, and while Lisa actually makes something of that shithole experience, she constantly went unappreciated.

Nobody cares what a little girl is trying to do or say; here's an aptitude test that says she's a fucking housewife, a music teacher who slams on her for trying to be creative, and get her out of the way for that kid who skipped a grade and has more natural talent and is thus more deserving of being told she's special.

Nobody cares if this little boy is clever or constantly able to pull pranks on his elders so damn successfully. The school system clearly gives no fucks about trying to motivate them properly. Skinner himself admits NONE of the children in his school have futures; why should Bart try? Why should Lisa? That was their plight but then since Simpsons never evolved into having a true story continuity or character development being anything more than throwaway, the show just stagnated and the Simpsons Kids' plight just festered.

it's a cartoon senpai don't stress your brain over it

OTP

with a mouse owning the show?

not likely!

Reminder at least one of them is into partner swapping.
youtube.com/watch?v=SWRD3JYzhss

>it's a lisa takes all of her clothes off in public episode

>it's a lisa episode

It's the episode where Lisa is running her own newspaper and Burns tries to buy her out.
>Marge sees no problem leaving her daughter unattended in the company of man who harassed her, tried to kill her father-in-law and tried to kill her son.

"Get out!"
"I can't! My mom isn't picking me up for an hour!"
"..."
"..."
"...so, what do you think of today's popular music?"
"I think it distracts people from more important social issues."
"My God, are you ALWAYS on?"

This was the scene that made me realize Burns was right: zombie!Lisa is always on.

>Artist

Fuck don't remind me of that fucking Boyhood based episode, "Barthood" and Lisa going "You're wrong to hate and envy me because even though I've overshadowed you your entire life you're a decent artist."

I know for a fact Lisa would go full envious depression if Bart overshadowed her at anything she actually cared about.

You’re fucking retarded

>became a police

Ever think they are making way too many future episodes these days?

There is almost a continuity to them now

The Bart that was born in 1979 went on to be a justice

Bart born in 1985 was a loser that mooched off his president sister

1989 Bart worked in demolition with Nelson

Bart born in 2002 is a loser that lives in the Elementary school building and sometimes works at a dinosaur sea world

>roastie getting toastie
He's right and you're a failure.

>Bart aims to be a cop when he grows up but settles for Hall monitor at his school keeps all the students in line even the bullies, gets on better terms with Skinner and even improves his grades Lisa gets upset over being wrong once even though the error was corrected she does something bad and about to suffer the consequences starts crying making Bart take the fall for her.
Don't compare a good early episode to zombie garbage. The point of that episode was switching the strengths of Bart and Lisa's inner motivations. Bart was encouraged to follow something he liked and gained the motivation to improve himself. Lisa was discouraged from what she loved and fell apart because it. Bart saves Lisa in the end because he's a good big brother that recognizes that Lisa is going through the exact same shit that he was forced to go through. Thus ends the episode with Bart and Lisa doing their best to be the ones that encourage each other.

>but his dad's genes had to go somewhere.
user, that shit isn't canon anymore.

>make fun of Scientology
>VA leaves
Every time.

The irony the nuwriters refuse to see is that Bart is supposed to be young Matt Groening. Everything that makes Bart a loser in their eyes is what made Groening a massive success.

Hell, it could be argued that shit wasn't even canon in the first place. Just a retarded joke for the sake of a retarded joke.
After all, this was season 9.