Post a bigger jobber

Post a bigger jobber.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/869011501889200128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its almost two weeks and Im STILL mad. Easily the worst star wars ever, i hope rian johnson choked to death on semen like he fucking deserves.

How about the inept fucker that Disney hired to destroy the franchise further?

martian man hunter

That's not Galactus.

Kylo/Hux/Phasma

Take your pick.

Fuck you. I'm glad they didn't put up with his shit, and just killed him, or did you have high hopes for a Palpatine clone (character wise)?

I originally assumed he was a giant and it wasn't just an enlarged hologram.
A Sith giant could have been cool. Giant lightsaber and everything.
There should be more giants in scifi. An advanced humanoid race with an average height of 20+ feet would be a great concept.

While I liked the movie as a whole, Snoke being a literally who and the whole bullshit with admiral cuntstain at like a callous on the palm of an otherwise skilled hooker.

Fuck off you. He was actually interesting, and i dont want to see that whiney bitch kylo ren the main enemy. Kill yourself for defending that hacks shit writing

I wish they'd given some sort of backstory on him besides being some random jagoff that got control of the empire after Palpatine got wrecked.

If he had backstory I think his character would be complete. Just because he's a Sheev copycat doesn't mean he can only die on the third movie

protip: Snoke represents the audience of old fans. He made one of their man criticisms of Kylo right before getting killed, even went sexist with "you lost to a girl lol fagt"

>doesn't mean he can only die on the third movie
His whole point was being the big bad, killing him off before he could do anything was fucking shit writing and stunk of “well if its a twist its good” which only horrible writers believe actually make their work better.

I will thank you father!

They're always given useless character roles.

>basically telling the real fans to fuck off and that their all sexists
Disney needs to fucking burn, star wars will always be for the real fans and not feminist bitchs who write buzzfeed articles about how “progressive” its awful writing is.

This or pic related.

I’m fine with him jobbing, he’s really just an autistic idea from JJ, I just wish we had a basic understanding of his origin beforehand. Even an offhand “btw I used to be a galactic senator” speech to Kylo would have worked. Beyond that he was a shit tier villain who only exists as Kylo’s “get out of jail free” card.

Phasma

Im just really pissed because he actually was cool looking and interesting and i hate kylo ren, and now were stuck with him as the main enemy and i cant take him seriously at all. I really hope snoke either comes back or some other big enemy comes back for 9. Then again, i fucking hate disney wars, and wont be seeing the next movie, so i dint fucking care anymore.

"Every tired old trope is fine, as long as it has an autistic level of lore tacked onto it."
t. the Star Wars fan base.

>He was actually interesting
How?

His apperance, the hints we got from him, all the hype people like the directors were saying about him, how powerful he was, how someone so old got in charge in the first place

>His whole point was being the big bad
No? He just Kylo Ren's master, we only see him like a Zordon motherfucker in the first movie and Sith have this canon thing about the apprentice killing the master so is totally viable

>he's an interesting character because I like his(hyper generic) design!

Thats how he was hyped up, i cant help that rian johnsons a shit writer who cant commit to the original plan

He was just some guy who revived the empire and turned kylo ren. He is largely there because Disney needed a reason to undo the ending in rotj.

>i dont agree with someone so ill post this retarded wojak, that will certainly prove my shit opinion right
Get throat fucked. I dont care if you dont like snoke, but fuck off for telling people shouldnt have felt justifiably hyped to learn about him and were rightfully pissed over that shit “twist”. Get fucked you disney defending shitbag.

All things that we could have read from Palpatine in ESB but we just got him sitting on a throne, throwing Luke around, and then dying with no backstory or much interesting beyond being the head of an evil organization and a beacon of evil.

There was never a grand plan according to him.

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/869011501889200128

>I’m sure they talked about where it might go early on, but when they came to me there was no mapped story presented beyond TFA.

>watches the next movie anyways

Snoke a shit. His “gimmick” is literally being Sideous 2 in all but name. He manipulates Not-Anakin while playing his cards right in the Not-Republic to become supreme leader over the Not Empire. Even the assholes from story group like Pablo realized how stupid he is as a concept. He is by far the least interesting character in the Sequel Trilogy, proving once and for all that lorefags are a plague(is) on this earth.

But he had a backstory. He is the one that transformed the Republic into the Empire, declared himself Emperor and seduced Anakin to the dark side. There is more backstory there than the nothingburger that was Snoke.

Are not sequelfags the plague on this earth? When will Pablo and company break away and insist on a old EU alternate line?

>Phasma literally got thrown into the trash and later fell into a fiery pit by a single insubordinate stormtrooper who she failed to brainwash.
>Hux got played like a damn fiddle by a single X-wing pilot.
>Kylo Ren despite all of his training has a permanent L branded onto his chest at the hands of a literal nobody and his former master who wasn't even there.
The entire First Order is comprised of jobbers, just like the Empire before it.

He actually did stuff intereting and wasnt a fucking joke. Also, he needed backstory to explain why he undid ROTJ ending.
Still doesnt excuse his fucking awful writing. I hope he gets fucking shot by a disgruntled fan.

I posted on Fb that I hated The Last Jedi and now a bunch of my normie friends are mad at me because they think if you think something sucks, no one else can like it

Why would they put effort in? They're making movies with Star Wars in the title, their vast profits were assured from day 1

The problem isn't that they killed him. The problem is that they literally didn't answer any of the numerous questions surrounding him first.

I refuse to watch the next movie, eat shit you sequal defending cuckold

Normies are sheep, and yes because the movie was so awful you shouldnt like it and if you did you need to be publicly shamed for your idiocy

Fuck off retard, stop comparing the first series movie to the 9th one, learn about worldbuilding.

Building mystery and intrigue is easy, coming up with answers and resolutions is usually skipped, or underwhelms when attempted.

>did stuff interesting

LIKE WHAT?

>something something dark side
>don’t dissappoint me
>i forcechoked you across the galaxy, it’s not like Vader pulled it off way cooler three decades ago

The only noteworthy thing he does is told entirely through description.

That's the problem with Galactus/Thanos and those types it's either job or world gets destroyed.There's no happy medium.

Doesnt matter shitbag, snoke leaves more questions while we knew palpatine took over the galaxy and turned darth vader. Stop defending this shit movie you fucking shill

Chris Chan's a woman isn't he? Perhaps they should add her to the writer's group to increase their talent and creativity.

You know that he will somehow return in the next one.

You should have stopped at TFA. You're part of the problem. People like me who watched TFA without knowing that the premise is Luke and co. fuck up offscreen with no explanation can be forgiven but we also bear responsibility.

Here's a quick comment chain from one of my normies

>Nm: I enjoyed it...
>user: I didn't say you can't!
>Nm: No but you say it sucked like it's a fact that it sucks...When not everyone thinks like that

She unironically supports PETA btw

A'shard Hett is still in Disney canon so even with Rey's new order and whatever government Ben makes in IX They'd have to Content with a new version of the One Sith sooner or later this time with more Vader worshiping as the Raider's now worship Vader as a god in the Disney canon

It's so funny that Disney gets played up as this revolutionary pro-feminism and pro-LGBT non-profit organization when they have the Disney Princess franchise explictly targeted the little girls market and were quick to edit out that gay couple kissing in the background in Star Vs.

I can get people liking Disney's productions; I cannot understand people liking them for such glaringly wrong reasons. How can people treat soulless corporations as their moral guides?

Still more intersting then kylo ren. Take your autistic hatred for snoke and stick it up your dick hole, people were excited for him and it was shit writing killing him off, and your just a contrarian faggot whos better then no one for his controversial disney defending opinion.

We know Snoke took over the galaxy and manipulated Kylo Ren. For what it’s worth the existence of a dark side user is questionable, but considering a recurring theme in the trilogy is the idea of the force awakening in new users, the idea that some old imperial worshiping moron gets darkside powers and uses them to try and restart the empire isn’t too impractical.

The best part about the The Last Jedi was how Finn and Diversity Hire's arc was fucking meaningless

Is he even that? Do they explain at any point just where the hell did he come from or acquired his Force powers?

That’s writing in general you retard.

“People” being EU fags hyped up for the return of an EU fanfavorite. I’ll admit, if Plagueis was Snoke maybe Snoke could have been cool, but the writing for that’s been on the wall since 2015.

Im not part of the problem, i hated that aspect of it. The problem is disney drones that like the horrible writing in these movies and thinks its okay to ruin the old cast
>the idea that some old imperial worshiping moron gets darkside powers and uses them to try and restart the empire isn’t too impractical.
Then they shouldve said that, and it was awful writing to kill him before he did anything or we learned about him

Dammit no. Legacy was great and the opposite of the sequels, except for the still too short time gap. They should have taken notes right from the start with a longer one.

Stop these retarded comparisons.

That’s “lorefag” writing, where telling a good story isn’t as important as giving me all this supplementary information to categorize and theorize about. Who needs pacing or character or structure when you can debate which Literally Who has the BIGGER NUMBERS?

Still more interesting then anything in the sequal trilogy. Its not our fault the gerneral public can write a better story then million dollar hollywood “writers”
>shitting on EU fans
Go back to watching shitty princess films disney cuck

No. As Billy Connolly would say, he's a "big jobbie".

Or maybe because lores actually intersting, and this vapid shit would benefit from it instead of having no explanation for anything what so ever? I mean, what happend to the new republic after the empire fell?

Everything about the direction Disney has taken the franchise infuriates me.

But the sequels don't have a good story, let alone tell one.

“Ruin the old cast” if you think TLJ Luke was shit I’ve got nothing for you. They may have ruined Leia, Plasma, Finn, and the entire First Order but get your Sup Forums ass fucked if you think Punished Luke was anything less than /ourguy/.

You have no notion of what a jobber is.

A Jobber is someone who is supposedly "very strong", but get his hit beaten constantly to show "how strong" his opponent is.

It simply does not apply. Snoke is fucking OP here. He domùiniate every scenes and is Strength is quite clearly showcased. there is no doubt he was a strong Sith lord.

He only got defeated because of a sucker punch and through betrayal. that is not how jobbers are beaten. Jobbers are beaten in a relatively "fair" fight agaisnt an opponent they know they are fighting. this does not apply to Snoke.

Episode 7 is still the worst and luke's final stand is awesome in 8.

Its all rian johnsons fault and i hope he gets the righteous vicious beating he deserves for his hack “””writing”””

>Who needs pacing or character or structure
Disney Wars fans certainly don't, either.

Hamill does m8. That's fiat for me.

Nostalgia

>I liked it as a child, therefore my children should as well!

stop phoneposting anytime

>defending luke becoming a suicidal hermit and killing him off because disney wanted to kill off all the white make cast
The shilling is real

>The Expanded Universe was killed for these sequels

>literally steps back on his statement in the very next sentence in the very same interview
>n-no he’s /ourguy/ teevee!!!

>literally not understanding the purpose of mentor characters
Good lord you fags are fucking insufferable.

There is a Star Wars general and every SW thread outside of it constitutes as spam. Remember to report every SW thread you see.

I think thats why im free from that, i hated disney movies as a kid because they were all boring overly polite unfunny shit and musicals, and i could tell there trying to make marvel and star wars confirm to their vapid kiddish image so it makes me hate them more

you know they'll probably make him Rax who somehow survived getting shot in the face through being sheev's secret apprentice / through the dark wave of the dark side that came outta Jakku's core when they threw artifacts in to it

I agree but they left him in canon for a reason

TLJ Luke is a coward

What kind of trench coat did you wear in high school?

They dont need to all die because the writers are so stupid they have to copy obi wan over and over again. Its obvious they killed off luke and han because their white men anyways

>I totally disagree with the direction they took my character
>But please watch guys, I don't have the Mouse pointing a gun at my head I swear

>hating shit princess and overly safe drivel
>hurr durr edge fag
The absolute state of disney fags

im glad im not the only one who hoped for this

What brand were the boots?

Neither Obi Wan nor Yoda were useless mentor characters in the original trilogy or even the prequels. nuLuke, however, was there to be this quirky old man until one scene where his ghost spars Kylo before he goes "I must go, my planet needs me".

>disney fag cant admit his vapid humorless shit isnt good so he keeps pushing his shit meme
God your pathetic

So your argument is
>I'm mad because the movie didn't go by the cliche route I expected
m8 I don't want to watch the OT with different characters, I want something new

I give you the biggest jobber of DC, the queen if you will

Oh know, I didn't care for the last two SW movies at all and I think Disney is slowly ruining the franchise
The best SW movie is Empire and that's because George Lucas was barely involved

You're just an edgy boy
If you want some edgy Star Wars, go play Republic Commando, it's actually good and still canon

>something new must mean its good
No, im mad they ruined the thing i was hyped for and replaced it with shit writing. I hate faggots like you, your fucking sheep that think that somethings a twist means its good writing. Kill yourself so your idiotic views cant encourage hacks like rian johnson anymore.

At least i actually want something of value and dont settle for immature garbage like the cringe that is frozen or moana, literal man child disney fag.

That is not true. He was heavily involved in the pre-production and post-production steps.

I would rather have an underwhelming attempt that an admission that they just flat out couldn't think of anything and never even planned to try and explain why the fuck he was even there. If they wanted Kylo to have a Sith Master leading him astray, there are any number of other possible routes they could have taken that wouldn't have demanded in-depth explanations like an impossibly ancient Sith Lord that nobody ever heard of until now demands.

It is his duty.

>slowly

5 years in and they've burnt off all the potential