Sup Forums We might of been mistakenly memeing him in. Those empty eyes, the yesterdays victory speech

Sup Forums We might of been mistakenly memeing him in. Those empty eyes, the yesterdays victory speech.

Just a tad bit of regret settling in. I can't be the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dugDPx0dW7E
youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks more to me like "Why am I sitting here with this guy, when I could be out already Making America Great Again". Trump is not a man who likes to waste any time.

>ID: D0N
HE'S HERE

He looks like he is taking it seriously , which is good

That's his "Oh, we're actually controlled by aliens and reptillians" face.

>mistakenly memeing him in.
It is but to be fair hillary wasnt the better option. i feel like trump was in for shits and giggles until shit got real.

Give it time. He's just transitioning.

kek

>turd sandwich will be memetized now

Sup Forums forgot that part of the plan was chaos and happenings. No one thought Trump would literally restore order to the universe like some model conservative or second-coming.

it will be hard to convince me it was better than having clinton in office - but i am having doubts about his abilities

I of course will give it time, i'm more worried about people overreacting.

lol got a bit of the ol' brexit hangover do we?

This is the new line of attack that shills are going to use.

They are still getting funded by soros and others. And now they are desperate since they lost all political power.

Obama: wtf were you saying bout my birth certificate bitch?
Trump: n...nothing Mr President, please let me fellate you

No one cares what you think Finland

We all knew Trump was gonna be more moderate when he won

FUCK

Kek has given us a gift.

Kill all shills.

>Obama: wtf were you saying bout my birth certificate bitch?
>Trump: n...nothing Mr President, please let me fellate you

lmao based

>forgot that part of the plan was chaos and happenings. No one thought Trump would literally restore order to the universe like some model conservative or second-coming.

>Give it time. He's just transitioning.

good points

This.
He might have gone through a quick alien lobotomy too

The whole goal was to disrupt the system, that's his "Oh shit I didn't think it would actually work" face. He just needs to play it safe in the first 4 years, especially with the way people are reacting.

"Shit the world is actually flat, I dont know whats real anymore...."

You'd have a similar expression after the 'high strangness' briefing.
He already slipped info about our "high flying assets"
Hes tired, and just had his mind blown.

Wtf I hate finland now.

DRUMPF BTFO

No! Not the Don's brain!

>Election over
>Trump shills have no idea what to do
>"He's not doing what he said he would do, hes acting like a normal republican"
>"If you SERIOUSLY thought he would do that you are dumb, he just needed to say it to get elected"
This is hilarious.
Honestly I think its funnier that he won, now Sup Forums has to come to terms with the reality that their candidate isn't going to do jack shit over the next 4 years.

>mfw trump reveals alien life through strange ass quips

I noticed that too, fucking weird man

Trump realized he has to go to war with Russia to sustain the petrodollar.

Image highly related. Skip to the end if you need to.

Give him time to actually become the fucking president jeez

"I could use a break to Mar-a-Lago. I'm exhausted. It's meetings meetings meetings. And after the meetings I need to make speeches."
"Sir, we don't have the security to handle a vacation there, please select a location from the Secret Service approved places"
"But I don't want to go to some dumb camp. I want Lago!"
"Sir, you can't do that, we don't have the security to assure your safety"
"THIS JOB SUCKS!"

"Take me to Outback"
"Sir? Would you like me to call the Ambassador to Australia and organize an official visit?"
"Outback. I want a steak. Outback has that nice bread. I like that bread. I think there's a coupon for a free blooming onion in my wallet. Might be expired. How can they refuse a coupon from the president, though?"
"Sir, we cannot take you to Outback. We need to vet the restaurant first and prepare security. Shall we have the White House chefs prepare a steak?"
"THIS JOB IS KILLING ME"

"I wonder how Ivanka's handling Trump Tower, I should give her a call"
"Sir, I must advise you, you cannot discuss Trump Tower with Ivanka, it's a conflict of interest with your duties to the American People"
"It'll just be a minute, god."
"Sir, I must remind you all phone calls, in and out, are recorded for investigation purposes"
"OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP"

He realized he had a chance to make nationalism great, but Obama told him that Ayy Lmaos were real and that the CIA would reveal them to push globalism if he didn't obey.

I hope to God that this is not the new Sup Forums. I had fun memeing all the way and I think he's a better president than what the hilldawg would have inflicted on the world

But

Most people just come here to vent and if Sup Forums is instead turned into a no fun zone Trump Rationalization General then the only way to have fun will be to troll don-don supporters

I don't know if i'm going nuts, but i'm starting to believe it's something of that magnitude.
Surely he already knew (((they))) are really really influential. Threats wouldn't stop him at this point either, he's not new to this.

That's expression has shaken and not knowing what to do written all over it.
Plus, all the other presidents went through the same shit. Jimmy Carter cried for 3 days or something.

I'm seriously worried

>finland poster shilling for hill day and night pre-election now suddenly finland is concerned "we" picked the wrong guy

fuck off chink

CTR is defunded guys. We all know you're just shitposters kek

God bless those rapscallions at the CIA

I would regret it if I were in his position too. Rather just be making a bunch of money and spending time with the family.

Can he last 8 year guys? Or even 4?

He's 70 years old.

I'm worried. I suppose if he lasts 4 that's good enough.

>dat hopelessness
feed me

Wait a minute....do you mean to say........that ctr was just......
...a meme?

Trump will rally and we will build a fucking space wall if that's what it takes

he's prob been up for 160 hours at this point.

He'll manage, it's a big step for a man to take, he must be Elite minded, yet righteous.

youtube.com/watch?v=dugDPx0dW7E

He must treat men as sheep and mongrels as wolves that seek to devour the flock. He obviously doesn't have the same help Obongo did, but the bright side of that is that he can rule on his own accord, with his own discussions. He must maintain cunningness and shrewdness though. He must not doubt there are good decent people who agree with him, and God who will help him in his time of trouble, even if God is mad at him for something. Because God is merciful.

>a single frame of a person with an unenthusiastic face is an indication of something

Why is this being pushed so hard?

>just a tad

we were fucked either way m8

Underrated

God we need to build a wall quickly.

Two terms and then Ivanka will break the last glass ceiling

I know that face. Thats a face of the day after. After partying you ass off because you just did what everyone said you couldnt. Emperor trump is tired or Obama bpred the shit out of him

Fuck off shill

what's left of ctr is trying to push the 'le he was a psyop' meme to quell the movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

His first day.

He's concentrating, can't you tell? It's costing him every molecular piece of his energy not to lynch Obongo right then and there.

think a former pres ever fucked with the new guy and tries to tell him all about the ayy lmaos and Antarctica nazis for as long as they can keep a strait face?

Something went wrong. He wasn't supposed to win. He was just supposed to cause chaos on the republican side. Trump and Clinton had been planning this for years but they fucked up.

This. It's a serious job and he's realizing it's more serious than he originally thought. He probably learned state secrets that reinforced that.

Aliens are disinfo.

>anyone anywhere ever has regretted getting more power

HIGH FLYING ASSETS

He needs to rest a little to return in January with High Energy.

Something which everybody should know.

ah here comes the new type of concern trolling

And for all those with Buyers Regret.. just think, how he's feeling.. IMHO, hes an impulsive narcissist who hadn't quite thought through the consequences of actually winning. I doubt there is 5 fucking minutes of that job aint protocol-ridden Grade-A Gold Plated Bullshit, and I doubt even more, he is anywhere near suited to coping with the sheer level of crap that goes with it. You can only wing it so long, he wanted, he won, enjoy.

>lol Sup Forums your candidate will lose
Trump wins
>lol Sup Forums you elected such a stupid candidate.
We won bitch

Somewhat agree.

Pic very related.

More like he's very likely been told by the reptilian shadow rulers of America that if he doesn't follow their exact commands he and his family are going to be used for food. He got redpilled and now doesn't know how to act exactly so he's got those dead eyes and is trying to play along.

Disinfo strong today, there are no aliens.

>not doing anything is worse than building the NWO through Thermonuclear War

Kys

He was briefed on who really controls the world.

HE HAS THE BEST BRAIN

*Dome

Also, I just remember pedesta's alien obsession, and the fact hillary is shit at keeping classified material secret.

I don't even right now man

Probley needs 6 hours sleep .

I just see man who worked hard needs nap

He was briefed on the ayys and learned all world leaders actually have no power and are controlled by them

Revelation 2:19
>I know your deeds, and your love and faith and service and perseverance, and that your last deeds are greater than at first.

>be trump
>tfw you just heard who did 9/11
>tfw you just heard what area 51 is hiding
>tfw you just heard were the moon landings real
>tfw you just heard the truth about extraterrestial life
>tfw you can't tell no one
>mfw

>First meeting at the white house

Yep, no more rallies and no more love from memes. He has to actually work now and I don't even think he was expecting this.

Man, at least Nige is/was committed.

Can I move to Bongistan? This whole continent is ruled by memes. I'm some unknown combination of Irish English and Scots so that's white enough right?

It's just concerned shilling. We've gotten a lot of it once they accepted Trump won.

>tfw when you're a bitch

You are an idiot man. He is in a room of people who all just talked shit about him. The president and the media.

if you watch it again youll notice he abruptly stops while talking in another part of the interview
because he almost slipped & said something
so he slipped once and ALMOST slipped again
hes nost used to hiding things like that i guess
he wanted to talk about everything

This is our biggest threat right now.

Couldn't Trump just negotiate with Putin to have the petrodollar backed by Russian oil, too?

I mean if you abuse the fuck out of the shale oil then the USA becomes a net exporter of oil, it probably already is.

he just learned a lot of fucked up shit that's top secret info, give him a minute

This is Godface, it's when you become god.

He wrecked Obama, basically defeated the antichrist.

It's really not relevant whether he now knows alien secrets, that's just part of the US government. He's going to turn shit up.

Can we get one more trump rally where he just tells us all this shit to share the burden for fuck's sake

desu its probably not aliens, but instead a massive redpill. aka, "the holohoax is fake, ((they)) control it all, tons of pedophiles everywhere, nobody has free will. have fun, its your turn now fucker"

stop acting like everyone is a fucking shill
whats being discussed at the moment is totally valid
im so fucking sick of you retards
it will be two years into the presidency & youll still be trying to push that CTR is here trying to get votes for hillary
fucking stop

This

He's still trying to absorb the info he was just told. Also he was told to be prepared to meet the reptilian commander of our galaxy after he gets sworn in.

In 2 years he gets to travel to their planet.

Wat

Yep. Trump just swallowed the ultimate red pill. He knows the truth about everything now. His mind is probably fucking blown.

>yfw those podesta emails on aliens were true

cheking my own digs because that's what I learned from donald trump... you gotta hype your own shit.

CHEK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Wtf I'm sad now

The true is he doesn't have a fucking clue how to make america great, never had, never will...he's fucked, the memes are over.

Jesus Christ speaking:

Matthew 10:16
>Behold, I send you forth as sheep among wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, but innocent as doves.

im not sure what would happen
if he told EVERYTHING they couldnt exactly get rid of him
and it wouldnt make any difference then anyway
the secret would be out....
hell he might at some point
we might learn that he has some illness anyway, so he didnt have long
hell i dont know