Since Tony Stark was part of the hellfire club, do you think the x-men nay have been biased towards him?

Since Tony Stark was part of the hellfire club, do you think the x-men nay have been biased towards him?

He was in hellfire club only to fuck that Frost pussy

Everybody shits on Tony Stark because he is black girl now

Shit, didn't she become queen of latveria or something?

Considering several of the X-Men have been members long before him, doubt they really care.

Literally nothing wrong with owning a BDSM costume club.

Angel and Psylocke are also members
it's a club for the wealthy

Its the most multi-culti/rich/traditional club around! They even allow killer cyborgs, mutants and bankers!

Disturbingly high amount of mutant members, former and otherwise. Frost, Magneto, Psylocke, Angel....

The X-Men hate Stark. Hell, pretty much everyone apart from a few people loathe Stark. He's one of the least liked people around.

Stark paid for Scott's sloppie . . . (um, not seconds, whats the count at?)

Tony fucked Emma when she was young user. He was one of the first to break her in. It's canon (from a Dark Reign era issue) he considers Cyclops a joke beause he (Cyke) is having his (Stark's) sloppy seconds.

that i did not know
thanks

That's because the whole reason Frost joined was to use her influence to make it a mutant club

Actually everybody loves Riri, she is the best ironman and the successor of Tony. At least in universe.

>Since Tony Stark was part of the hellfire club, do you think the x-men nay have been biased towards him?

If anything, they're biased against him because he's even more rapey than Wolverine, Mastermind, and the Purple Man combined.

>rapey
How?

>tony
>rapey
what

Should note that Angel, Psylockes, Captain Britain, even fucking Night Thrasher, are members of the Hellfire Club.

There are actually two levels to the Hellfire Club: the "outer circle" which is all of the rich folk who are members of the group and who simply believe it's a rich guys social club/country club type deal but with Colonial era dress codes and the occasional off-the-books BDSM orgy once or twice a year.

Then there is the "Inner Circle" (or Council of the Chosen or Lord Cardinals as they are also called) which is the part of the Club that is out for world domination and mutant supremacy. To the "Inner Circe", people in the "outer circle" like Robert Kelly are pawns and playthings for their schemes

Oh god. Now I want an issue with the good guys stopping the Inner Circle.....during one of the BDSM party/Orgies

>Cap: Avengers ASS........what...?
>Hawkeye: This....is new.
>Tony: The Orgy was tonight?!.......I mean...No...don't do....those things.
>Cap: Why am I NOT surprised.
>Daily Bugle Headline: AVENGERS STOP SEXUAL SUPERVILLIAN SHENANIGANS!! IS SPIDER-MAN A BDSM LOVER?!

Sounds like a Bendis script. Never write again.

well he's human

and they're all colossally racist about humans

so yeah