I absolutely support #Blaxit

I absolutely support #Blaxit

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fully support this.

Bumping for my support

I don't know why they've stayed so long. They act like they're so god damn repressed here and we don't want them anymore since we built cotton picking machines.

I am willing to contribute funds to the costs of their tickets back to Africa in exchange for their citizenships.

>he won't make america great again

A bunch of random shit white people did without them first or now do better? Sounds like a good deal, america, take it.

Do they actually seriously think anyone, and I do mean literally ANYONE, would miss them or anything they could possibly take with them? If anything people would get their bikes back or get to keep them from now on.

>tfw america getting great already
>nigger sports
>mattering

Ohio reporting in. Supporter of this motion

So all those stadiums can be used for training our fat whiteys to become healthy again? Awesome

>omg black people leaving would be the ultimate 'fuck you' to white people

Push this false narrative and it will happen.

I will literally pay for a black family to move back to Africa, I will pay one way plane tickets. We need to start a website where black families sign up and can get crowdfunded to leave. Then, we can move back into our inner cities, rebuild their crackhouses into nice brick homes...it would be great.

I hear liberia is a good place to exodus to

I'm all for it, except those who are hardworking and stable, they should stay.

Yes please

Make this happen

Make Blaxit happen guys, I'm proud of all of you

that looks like something a Sup Forumsrother or Sup Forumslack would make up in order to bait people into acting stupid.
U know like freebleeding or feminism

stay there

europe is blacked enough as it is

>yfw slavery was actually a gift for them

If they didn't get enslaved they would still be living in Africa eating mud and insects.

Stop, don't, come back

Lorain County here, i'll fucking bus them myself

don't let your ass hit the door

There's a proper thread for this

Didn't they try this before in Liberia?

>Colonialism was horrible
>white oppressors stormed through our nothing
>leaving behind hospitals and schools which we immediately ruined

they were most likely not be born in the first place.
fgt

Full article

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/

Yeah, this should happen. Makes more room for people who actually work and contribute to the economy.

Gee I wonder if they'll decide to go to Africa or a rich, white country in Europe?

Yeah, and the returning slaves ended up treating the indigenous population even worse than the slavers in America.

kek

i'd donate 100 bux to the cause and i'm broke af

>Gee I wonder if they'll decide to go to Africa or a rich, white country in Europe?
Thank god we're full of Syrians already. Refugees of war are a whole lot better than American nignogs.

Great idea

Pic related

But where would we be without all those black inventions?

>8. Every invention by black people
Followed by a short list of mostly debunked or unimportant inventions (a woman who created black hair products, seriously?).

except those who are hardworking and stable, they should stay.
> why? do you know the guy?

Continuing from previous thread.

Even if its not Africa, we can still make Nogs leave. For this to happen, we need to meme Liberals into supporting a movement that allows even the poorest of nog to move Canada.

As in some money, food and a place to stay in syrupland provided that they give up their U.S citizenship. Just amp up the scare on Trump and/or whitey fucking them.

Now, considering Trudeau is a cuck who is desperate for "mug progress" brownie points, he will agree to this.

And not to mention, Canada looks good for now. So convincing nogs that worry about "muh material possessions" to jump ship won't be hard.

And the best part is, when they do have regrets in jumping, they will be too lazy to come back. Even better, when they bring their crime there and/or do illegal shit to get back into the US, it will show exactly what is wrong with multiculturalism and can be dealt as severely as the law requires.

So its win-win.

I'd support this but knowing my country we would probably accept all of them

1st on the list is some stupid sports games where grown men run around a field after a air filled leather sphere. I can't see this as a loss for anybody.

Pretty sure all those sports were created and are run by white people as well.

At this rate, America's going to become great before Trump even gets into office. I bet he'll just spend the next 8 years shitposting on Twitter because he won't have anything else to do.

Isnt Canada pretty difficult to get into if you've got a criminal record?

DELETE THIS

You forget. We still have Eurabia to deal with.

fucking kek

And yet he has let a fuckton of Syrian (((refugees))) in.

this

Top fucking kek

Please dont come to Canada. We dont want black Americans either.

They're undocumented. Their crimes are also undocumented.

Outdated farming equipment can fuck off any time it likes.

I'll live without peanut butter.

so long as they don't want to go to Canada i'm good. Dont need the most racist people in the world coming here

Let them form their own nation in their homeland.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

please go to Canada

dammit leaf, stop making me kek

Do they really think the rich and spoiled black athletes will leave with them?

>TFW you had a black bro
>TFW he was in school to be a doctor
>TFW he was fired for stealing anyway

I will give up peanut butter if it means blacks will fuck off.

And I really like peanut butter

Hey, MLB and NBA will be saved by whites, thank God.

>Aussie tier bantz

Please, for the love of god, get this trending

>21 things blacks are taking
let's create that list:
1. food stamps
2. gangs
3. chimpouts

Wasn't there something like this last year where they put a lot of signatures so blacks can go back to africa and blacks actually were for it?

Why are they still here if that passed?

First post truly is best post

Are they taking the 13 percent of black males who voted for trump?

This is so sad.

I've met so many good black people in my life who are not this way and genuinely want rational debates, they are normal, average, well-thought out people who love their families and want good things. Conservative, moderate, or liberal. They just have black skin.

And these obnoxious losers are ruining it for all the good people. What the hell is this disgusting media bullshit that they are engineering?

Well they certainly can't take Father's Day.

This is very progressive I fully support them

>NFL, NBA, NCAA Football/Basketball
All owned by whites.

Lincoln could finally rest in peace if they were to deport themselves like he had planned.

The targets are the retarded nogs. The blacks that are smart enough (i.e have enough brainpower to function) can stay.

>Where will we go? I don't know

Back to West Africa. Pic related is your homeland. Welcome to the Jungle.

I fully support the #Blaxit of North America and Europe.

May kek make it real.

The news doesn't care about the people. They care about big scoops for large profits. A race war would net them a fuckton of profit.

>#1 is all sports
>league/teams all owned by whites
>no white people would be able to fill the slots left open by absence of nignugs
Goddamn niggers are stupid

No mean to be not offensive but dosnt a Patent require exactly that?
At least in the EU a patent requires a non obvious economical usable solution to a problem.
Hereby non obvious mean that it can not be simply derived from the state of the art by a skilled person in that field.
Which is pretty much an invention.
Remember we are talking about inventions which can be basically made by anyone.
Its not science its not a discovery and it is not something that one can be inherently proud of.

It is a cultural problem.

You can have this debate about genetics or whatever, but there are so many great black people out there who are normal good people and do not behave crazy, hateful, and violent like all these "niggers" and "niggas" are behaving. A distinction has to be made.

USA and South Africa should exchange niggers for boers

Why number 1. isn't 'crime'?

I do not support #blaxit

Please stay in America

KEK

Not even in charge, already making America great

ALL Niggers are scum

Beautiful.

I support it too

Oh please dear sweet Lord.

>the black desperation when trying to make themselves seem important
this is too juicy

you just know they all want to germany
WHY

>21 things
>6 are people who are mostly culturally irrelevant at this point
>6 are nigger culture that we'd be better off without
>2 are music that no white people listen to ever
>2 are scientific inventions that they either weren't responsible for or are irrelevant
>1 is irrelevant because niggers are an economic drain considering gibs and court/prison costs
So they're going to take soul food, 2 sports, some music, and the concept of rhythm.
Good riddance.

SUPPORT

but where are they going?

But Niger is already a hellhole

I'd donate money to deport niggers back to Africa....as long as the CAN'T COME BACK.

Shit, I'd pay a fucking TAX to make that happen.

#IMWITHBLAXIT

maybe if you ventured out of your suburb more often you would see that this is the exception, not the rule.

You are just as bad as the niggers if you believe all black people are this way. You buy into that collectivist communist mentality. It's just as bad as "all white people..." You ignore the cultural problems and don't judge good people on their values and cores. It is easier to just say "nigger" to anyone with a shade of skin. And that is also why they are not progressing much because they are also buying into that mentality. They are also genuinely prejudiced.

Could this be the goal of our next great meme War?