Before you say trump will be a good president, please watch this video and reconsider your opinion

before you say trump will be a good president, please watch this video and reconsider your opinion m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry92GLF9f4U

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_eligibility_legislation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

no

no.

no thanks muhammad, not giving these weirdos any views

no thanks

Someone should report this guy for teaching children that fecalphelia is an acceptable norm.
What a bunch of poop.
Fuck.
Now I have a weird boner.

>please watch this video
please fuck off

liberals really are going to go all the way to the bottom, arent they? So pathetic

stop indoctrinating kids it's disgusting!

thats not poop its chocolate ice cream

Brainwashing Children, telling them lies and making them ignorant to the truth.

Good job. Trump is elected but you still can't stop to destroy your Nation. It's like it's running in your blood.

Later they will teach their children to throw foul eggs at Trump. Just wait and see.

The kid just likes to shout poop. Just watch him bully fags and grab Stacy by the pussy in 10 years.

my god liberals have the logic of a four year old

go figure

>My friend
>4 years old

Anybody in their mid-20s who calls a 4 year old their 'friend' is living a sad life.

>Blatant homosexual

Oh, right.

Poop!

This is the first thing I saw when I opened the image. I can't be the only one...

Dear Achmed Muhammed Abuli,

Politicizing children is wrong. Not only do they not know what in the fuck they are talking about, but it also comes off as fake because they're being brainwashed into saying stupid political bullshit.

Sincerely,
MAGA

What an insufferable numale faggot... and the presenter is annoying too.

Every fucking time!

SORRY KID TO DESTROY IT FOR YOU BUT:
A DOG CAN'T BE PRESIDENT! SO NOT EVERYONE CAN BE PRESIDENT!

The question hasn't been, how would you help others to get into the country, but what would YOU do to get into the country.

Even if you use a forcefield it's still illegal, and using forbidden hightech militery technology to let terrorists in to attack the country, sounds lke something a super villain would do.

No, sorry. Women can't do anything with their bodies. For example, they can't produce semen. That's horrible right? Well, blame god.

It's not a domino effect. It's a pendle.

The rest I didn't understand, sorry I'm just 3 Years old.

But this 4 and a half-old is really dumb. But not as dumb as that brown person next to him.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scheiß Kraut

If this was ylyl i would have lost

5 seconds into the video
>Anyone can be president!
Wrong, you retarded down syndrome fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_eligibility_legislation