Where did it all go so right?

Where did it all go so right?

We grew up into the movie Fight Club

>Donald fucking Trump is the president of the United States

This hasn't physically sunk into my brain yet. It feels surreal.

>mfw I have been part of the Great Habbo Raid of 2006

You're a permavirgin racist. Give yourself a pat on the back

Same. I keep checking his page on Wikipedia to see the presidential-elect part and googling the "election 2016 results". I think it will wear off when I finally see him being sworn in.

Anyone else glad that now we don't have to delete or let our Trump meme folders become a dusty painful reminder of what could have been?

In 2006 there wasn't a politics board you utter newfag, also the userbase, as large as it was, was not nearly large enough to support the political movement that Sup Forums has become. The Habbo raids were more specifically a Sup Forums thing. There has also been a shift in attitudes, people on Sup Forums view the site with a lot more self worth than they they used to, before the most political thing that it used to do was prank call c-span, now people use it's large number of dedicated users to sleuth through thousands of leaked documents to pick out the most important ones and publicise them online.

mean!

What the hell, are you me?

I feel like I'm missing something because I can't physically observe enough to understand the scope of what just happened. It would take an AI observing all social media videos and posts to fully comprehend the BTFO

You faggots did nothing but circlejerk each other. You didn't grow a fringe movement into the mainstream, it was already there. You just take credit.

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

What's in store for 2026, boys?

Sup Forums replaces the UN

>pick out the most important ones

Of the nude variety a couple of years back.

off by one confirms

Meme aliens into reality.

We're going to nuke the middle east

We grew up, faggot.

>you will never close off the pools ever again
Why live?

World War III

>Wake up in the morning
>lie in bed trying to let it all sink in
>Smile the biggest smile
>Smile the entire day
This has happened every day since the victory.
It feels fucking fantastic

>You're a permavirgin racist
>pool's closed
>racist
This is how I know how new you are, because that was a very left leaning movement.
I bet you're unaware that this site used to lean to the left before it became complete shit go back to the shithole you came from.

Build some temples for our god, Kek.

I like these, but how about we meme Kanye into the democratic candidate position, I want to see a Trump vs. Kanye debate

Somehow i think the libertarian troll base of Sup Forums 10yrs back is the same bunch here
Just older and slightly more conservative, but still quite libertarian

followers of Kek are now an important voting block, bigger than evangelicals and presidential nominees all pay lip service to Kek.

No. Kanye/Trump RAP BATTLE

The power of memes is surreal, maybe even scary.

Can confirm am 10.

Smug Alex Jones is best Alex Jones.

Rest easy water filter merchant.

We make sure moot is selected as the People's Choice to meet the first alien ambassador on the moon base of Von Braun.

> t. nigger

You know, part of him was probably really hoping for a Clinton victory. Long term, a Trump victory is pretty bad for his business.

2006 pranks were superior to today's pranks

They were harmless, hilarious, and yet got people's attention

Now they're shit

You have no idea what you fuckers and your shitty parents have done

This.

Someone needs to write a book about it.

Exactly. All im doing is watching the butthurt all day.

>They were harmless, hilarious, and yet got people's attention
you were not aware of Sup Forums in the early 200s were you?

Yeah i'm curious to see if he ends up crying that Trump turned on him or just attack something entirely else.

Sup Forums is a sign of the times not the vanguard of them.

Who here /Part of Both/

I see you m8.

it's just a prank bro

He'll just attack those who oppose Trump.

Cf.: Fox News during the Bush years.

Yeah I kinda think Alex is in wayyy to deep to ever really be at peace with himself again. Even if all the globalists hang from trees he will still be on edge forever.

there's two muslim guys at my work and they haven't show their faces for the last two days and nobody can seem to find them.

>the sleeper cell has been activated

When we summoned Keku

/un/

It is in this moment, I feel euphoric. Not because of some invisible man in the sky, or even because I've become enlightened by my intelligence, but because of some stupid grinning frog being spammed on social media in front of me

Summer of the ZimZam trial

kek

yeah, pretty spot on. Came from SA over 10 years ago as staunch lolbertarian. /new/ was libertarian as fuck (Ron Paul) starting in '07. I even went on to work for the LP after the '08 election. Left when it was clear they would continue cucking themselves with "principle purity" and committee after committee of uselessness. Been on the trump train since last fall. All the other writers I know from SA that came here around the same time followed a similar path.

Sup Forums was yuuuge..

#draftourdaughters was trending.

These types of things helped wake the CNN soma induced masses from their slumber.

Just at the meme I've posted here.

Like much of Sup Forums he is just an edgy contrarian. He will find a way to hate the established power either way.

Dumb fucks

I know that feel, user. It was basically the very first thing I participated in after arriving at Ellis Island (aka Sup Forums).

I was also part of the Chanology cancer to a small extent. Forgive me, I was underageb& at the time.

he'll likely focus more on dismantling the state and foreign overlords like soros and rothschilds

he'll also still be alternative to the media, which i'm sure is either going to double-down against trump or serve as some backhanded, passive-aggressive outlet for leftist shills, still.

nice try

Trump won because Serbs supported him

Fuck off dumbass

This. One year ago it was clear that Jeb would lose to Hillary. Who would have fucking thought?

2003 was nearly 13 years ago. Anons are older, richer and political now.

President Moot (who?) when?

It just is so right. I want to cry.

Agreed.

Except that one faggot CTR poster from Serbia who never went to sleep and constantly shitposted the entire time.

One of the few flag-recognizable posters as of late (Norwegian JIDF poster being another, kek)

Somewhere, someone, is a second-generation 4channer and his pa tells him stories of the good old days

>implying Sup Forums will still be around by 2026

That said:

"PRESIDENT IVANKA ANNEXES CANADA"

That faggot was probably alboshit, Kosovo doesn't have a flag (rightfully so)

95% of people in Serbia are for Trump, that's what polls say

FUCKING WHITE MALES use the internet to unite across the globe.

Please let this happen.