Voice actors all sound braindead

>Voice actors all sound braindead
>Boring plot
>"oooh the hunter shot a deer how EEEVIL" moral
>Not a single funny moment in the whole thing

Is Bambi the worst of the "Classic" disney movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

tezukainenglish.com/wp/?page_id=3039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rules of nature, motherfucker

That would be Sleeping Beauty, where the standout characters of the film, Malificent and the Fey, would be drop dead boring by any other standards.

Dumbo

it's a product of its time

>”Why aren’t the Voice actors being as hammy and outrageous possible?”
>”OMG the creatures that live in opposition to humans have morals and views that go against mine! How dare they!”
>”WTF! Why aren’t there jokes and slapstick every five seconds? My ADHD riddled mind needs to be entertained dammit!
Perhaps you should go watch something more your speed, like Hotel Transylvania 2.

They changed the plot and ending from the source material
>Bambi loses innocence by learning about nature and the circle of life
>Bambi learns not to trust anyone, not even deer
>Lives to old age as an incel hermit

I can see why, that would be incredibly unsatisyfing.

I don't know, I find the movie rather endeering.

He also got his mate pregnant and left her to raise the children on her own, as deers do.

these movies are supposed to look good, literally no one watches them for the plot

I don’t think they were trying to make a point that the hunters were evil. They were just a natural force that existed and posed a threat to the woodland creature’s survival, like the fire. The fire isn’t evil for burning, but the animals need to run from it to live. Man isn’t evil for hunting, the deer just need to figure out how to avoid him so they won’t die.

Other than that, I’m sorry the movie failed to entertain you. Clearly it wasn’t made to appeal to your particular taste. I suggest you stick with Sony and Dreamworks and Illumination movies, like Despical Me, Shrek, and The Emoji movie. That’s probably more your speed. Avoid Studio Ghibli and pretty much anything made before the 1970s.

Sounds like the plot of Ringing Bell

ya know come to think of it, it is indeed the only Disney movie I've seen only once

There was one deer in that book that was raised by humans. I wonder if the humans ever fucked that deer's ass? Maybe that's why he got shot by the hunters because he was trying to seduce them?

At least the Dawrves in Snow White had personality. Sleeping beauty made ME want to go to sleep.

They didn't portray the hunter as evil. HOWEVER, the act of killing an animal's mother is an evil one, it leaves Bambi alone and unprepared for the world.

>Voice actors all sound braindead
Watch it in latin spanish

>I don't like the voice actors
>I am not interested in the plot
>I don't like it when movies have morals in them
>I did not laugh once
Great opinions, champ. Bambi is a masterpiece of animated storytelling.

The Osamu Tezuka's manga version is better.

Not kidding, it does exist
tezukainenglish.com/wp/?page_id=3039