Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismsd.com/is-barron-trump-autistic/
nhub.news/2016/11/people-in-japan-are-obsessed-with-barron-trump-after-donald-trumps-victory-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk. I hope Trump fucks them up.

LEAVE KIDS OUT OF THIS.

Barron is a fucking kid what do they want him to do? Say something? It's not his presidential inauguration you dense faggots

>Attacking a 10 year old boy for not being energetic at 3AM after a stressful night
get the rope

No morals, and ethics. This has been a consistent trend forever, but it was extremely noticeable since June 2015.

Rope. Tree. Journalist.

>sleepy & confused
He's already absorbed Ben & Kasich, soon he'll be part robot and a guac chef - after that? Well, let's just say Donald better protect his delegates.

old news

autismsd.com/is-barron-trump-autistic/

Exactly.

Nice to see the media still up to the usual bullshit.

It was like 230 in the morning you fucking retards

Barron is obviously autistic. But they shouldnt come at him for it

>What is wrong with this brat? : The headline

Why would the newsmedia continue to be so obnoxiously bias and smug after the country just demonstrated about half of it supports Trump?

fake and homosexual

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG WITH A FUCKING 10 YEAR OLD THAT IS STAYING UP UNTIL 3AM WAITING AROUND FOR HOUR IN A SUIT?!?!?!!?

WHY IS A 10 YEAR OLD TIRED!?!?

Fucking hell. Brit press picked up on him being tired but most went with how kid-busy-day-adorable it was.

/thread

Fucking disgusting subhumans.

THREE AM

1 1 1

AM IN THE MORNING

He's 10 and had been up for 24 hours, then had to stand in front of a gigantic crowd.

The whole time he was thinking

>I wish I was at home hacking into the cyber

He's fucking 10

Liberals aren't beyond bulling a 10 year old boy that's up at 2am

>Is barron trump autistic?
This is now US journalism kek

The I try to stay away past 2 am I cannot keep my eyes open while sitting down. And at least I'm double his age.

>talking shit on those who insult Sasha and Malia
>starts talking shit about Baron
ebin

Did you get the booty?

RARE

R A R E
A
R
E

It was always fun to pronounce your country's name in my world politics class in school.

lmao it's literally the OP of a Sup Forums thread

Its good for him, his earliest memories of dad's presidency will be getting savaged by fat, ugly beta females with English degrees. It will make him into Adolf Hitler, and he'll outdo his father one day.

overwhelming reality I'm sure, maybe he almost can't believe it is real. Who knows, obviously the liberal fucking dogs and Jews are trying to tear into Trump and unscrupulously attacking his family. Absolutely despicable and subhuman for them to do so. The liberals and their fucking uncivilized and unethical mongrel tactics.

US Journalist is no different than a blogger or any random UK tabloid

he put tired barron out to make the liberal media look like even bigger fucking idiots

trump is very high iq

(you)

Notice how the tolerant people who preach about handicapped people constantly make fun of republican's kids.

They mocked the shit out of Sarah Palin for having a handy capped kids. And now they are trying to mock Trumps son for being tired and calling him retarded.

If a democrat had a handicapped kid they would parade it around in front of everyone as a reason to vote for them. Exploiting them as a "look how hard my life is and I had to overcome this" talking point.

Even if Baron did happen to be somehow handicapped which I don't believe for a second, but if he was, isn't it more admirable that Trump doesn't make a big deal out of it and try and pander votes from it?

No no, lets all make fun of a little kid and call him mentally challenged.

Disgusting liberal hypocrites.

>Is Barron Trump Autistic?
Is Us Weekly autistic?

Liberals don't have handicapped kids because they abort them

kek

> 10 year old who was probably up all day is looking sleepy at 3am
> 'He's autistic'
The tolerant left strikes again.

low energy

>my dads president
>u wot m8
>goddam its 2a.m.

Uh yeah, he is sleepy and confused

These media outlets are seriously reaching.

Wasn't it like 3am when trump made his acceptance speech? The damn kid was tired.

Fucking libcucks try to exaggerate any tiny thing to attack Trump or his family.

This was the same shit Sup Forums was discussing right at the speech.

Don't you guys see it? Sup Forums predicted everything that happened this election. Sup Forums is the mainstream media now. The other news get their news from here now.

He probably put him up there knowing the media would write about it, thus forcing people to watch his unifying acceptance speech.

9D UNDERWATER CHINESE SCRABBLE

>It's 3 am and this 10 year old boy looks sleep.
>What's wrong with him?
Can we please just dismantle all media outlets and start again.

What kind of retard name is "Barron"?

Noble fighter

I did this shit at my grandpa's funeral when I was that age. I fucking hate these people man

this is beyond fucked up and petty to attack a 10yr old like this.

>Barron Trump
>10 years old
>either still awake at 3 AM or
>allowed to sleep a few hours and woken up minutes before dad made his speech
>U.S. news reporters wonder why the 10 year old looks sleepy and confused

How much more out of touch with common Americans could the U.S. news reporters prove themselves to be? Don't they know they already shamed themselves irreparably by shilling for Hillary for over a year with reports of Hillary being 15 or more points ahead, and by publishing opinion pieces that a Hillary presidency being an inevitability, and never once making an effort to do some investigative journalism into Benghazi, the criminal email deletions, the corrupt and criminal Clinton Foundation, or Hillary's pay-to-play scheme while Secretary of State.

U.S. mainstream news (CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Chicago Tribune, Newsday, Yahoo News, Google News, Huffington Post) can no longer be trusted as they have exposed themselves to be state-run instruments of far-left propaganda who will lie and suppress news in order to manipulate the American people.

is this pasta

How stupid (((they))) have to be in order to poke the new POTUS after already being on his bad side after shilling for Hillary and making all decisions based on her winning?
Even more so if they actually believe Trump to be a dick and a meanie as they have been telling everybody for the past year?

the fucking media didn't even learn a lesson after this. fucking gas the MSM already

He probably WAS sleepy and confused. What's the point?

>Is he autistic
This is more autism calling than even Sup Forums does

Trump is going to rip these fuckers apart n day one - you don't do that to his baby boy who is up at 4:00AM

Barron has autism. This is why Trump has made multiple skeptical comments regarding vaccines.

Don't worry Barron.

People get fed up and they must pay eventually.

He just wanted to get back to shit posting on Sup Forums

>Trumps first move in office is breaking up media monopolies

HOLY FUCK

To follow up- Trump knows this will come up eventually, and obviously loves his son. You will notice for example Trump or Melania will often stand directly behind Barron when in public to help stabilize him. I sincerely hope the public is decent in their treatment of this wonderful young man.

>13 year old looks sleepy at 2am after likely going to school for 7 hours and being awake since 8am
This just in, all teenagers have brain damage

>LEAVE KIDS OUT OF THIS.

Dont be niave child. Fair game. All of them.

Just like Malia and thingy

>America shits themselves if Obamas kids were talked about
>Based Barron has autism all of a sudden

Barron is Kek's vessel. The election has drained him.

The left are being as big of twats as the right was when Obama was elected.

Were there riots in '08? I wasn't paying attention.

can't wait for those new libel laws
>rope
>journalist
>tree
>some assembly required

WTF are the jews literally pulling headlines from Sup Forums troll threads?

These motherfuckers are the same ones who killed the entire Russian royal family including the children

The Jews don't consider the Goyim human beings, they consider them on the same level as cattle

Even rich kids get sleepy and bored of sycophants trying to suck up to their Dad.

They even went to some random Aunt who had donated her wealth and became a nun. Communists are inhuman.

That's disgusting. I know they've said pretty extreme things about Trump but this has crossed a line that even their readers should be appalled at. Plenty of people have been calling for unity and saying that both sides should stop seeing the other as villains but I just can't look at this and not think them disgusting and downright evil.

There's been so much shit in this election cycle but this is the first time something actually saddened me.

>western media bashing him
>japanese media/girls talking about how cute he is

Dude it was 3 AM local time. Fuck you perverts he was tired. He's a boy. You fucks.

Wow what the fuck? Behead these who insult a child holy fucking shit!

>grown adults
>probably wealth envy

I bet he got it after vaccines

>WHY DOES THIS 10 YEAR OLD CHILD LOOK SLEEPY AT 3 IN THE MORNING, UP NEXT!!! THIS IS CNN!!!

proof

Its just once semi respectable news sources resorting to tabloid journalism

Im on my phone and cant see so im just gonna take a shot and guess its niger?

Djibouti

nhub.news/2016/11/people-in-japan-are-obsessed-with-barron-trump-after-donald-trumps-victory-speech/

google translate isn't very good but you get the point. just translate dangerous as hot

I think he held it together pretty well considering how late it was. Poor kid is probably so embarrassed now.

he really is autistic
reason why trump is anti-vaxxing

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

japs love the white cock

>10 year old boy tired at 3am

We're gonna need the Mystery Machine to solve this one

But eugenics is wrong because it means you could make it easier to abort downies. It's why I really doubt the quality of the education that these libs claim to have.

He is the leader of anonymous.

Damn that kid is like 5'9 (pence is 5'11)

he also got him at age of 60

just shows you how desperate the msm is. disgusting creatures

Trump foresaw that he would definitely be memed into be called Baron.

>ww Baron kun dangerous

it was actually 3 am being they were on Eastern time.

I see a child who is living like papered royalty and should be asleep

I have other notions about exposure to non native electromagnetic fields, a lack of adequate full spectrum sunshine from being indoors too much and a lack of frequent grounding by being barefoot on bare earth to couple with the earths negative emf

I'm pretty jealous of Barron right now. He's going to impregnate the Asian race.

Because men can take abuse from cucks.

It will be