Can someone explain to me how JUSTED the Dems are right now?

Can someone explain to me how JUSTED the Dems are right now?

>no senate control
>no house control
>no POTUS

They were expecting a landslide and got completely BTFO in every aspect.

Like, give me an example of how in the shitter they are at the moment.

On a scale of 1-10, how assblasted are they right now? can they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/10/13576488/democratic-party-smoking-pile-rubble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't forget

>no Supreme Court control

The Republican party literally owns (or will own) every branch of the US government within a couple months

By the way, is it confirmed Trump will replace the missing supreme court member?

They're all on suicide watch I presume.

>about to lose control of the Supreme Court (their favorite branch of gov't, because there's no elections) for a generation
>a climate change skeptic is the head of the EPA
>democrat voters are leaving the country or committing suicide
>their future voter base is about to be deported

How did this even happen. To this day I'm still astonished by how much the dems got completely ass blasted into oblivion. Its so funny and great

as a liberal who didn't vote hillary, but did vote dem on everything else... i would say i am maybe 6/10 buttblasted, pretty much only because of the supreme court and little marco rubio keeping his senate seat.

Well someone is gonna have to do it and there's no way the Repulican Senate is going to pass someone who Obama picks especially since he is about to be out.

He gets to pick nominations, but it requires senate approval, which is what's been keeping Obama from putting a left-leaning justice in Scalia's place. With President Trump inbound, and total control over the House and Senate, there's nothing stopping him from putting a Republican justice on the SC. The Democratic Party won't get a chance to undo this for decades, and there are others nearing retirement or death, meaning if Trump is in office when they go you can bet your ass they're getting replaced by right-wing justices too. The Democrats lost what was probably the most critical election in decades, they have NOTHING now.

Mitch McConnel (Senate majority leader) confirmed that there will be no vote on the vacancy until Trump is inaugurated, so yes. There is no silver lining for the democrat party in any of this other than that the Republican majority is not filibuster-proof, but that will not be enough to stop Trump from getting most of what he wants.

They got too sure of themselves. Choked big time.

She won the popular vote, the young voters and the educated voters.

yes

and he has a short list of possibles

That doesn't mean shit apparently lmao

>youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc

11/10

Completely

Blown

The

Fuck

Out

They have a weak bench at the state and local level as well.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/10/13576488/democratic-party-smoking-pile-rubble

It will because people won't let Trump be president.

The dems won't control the supreme court either. It is the biggest BTFO in the history of America. Expect rivers of liberal tears.

Go somewhere that isn't here

It's not over drumpfkins

They're welcome to try

filibuster never stopped any legislation. It can only slow things down.

Op, I'd say 20/10 assblasted.Everyone right-minded could see their candidate was a Goldman Sachs & Co./Soros/Bilderberg Group stooge and AQ/ISIS apologist willing to risk war with Russia over saudi & sunni mudslime interests in Syria.

Is it any surprise that Trump won when he said he wants to do business and trade deals with Russia instead and bomb AQ/ISIS from existence? (LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT BTW)

Forget US domestic issues, the world just dodged WWIII with nukes!

Ooooo
Leaf is coming down to kill a president

20. This will go down as the worst election for Democrats in modern history. It all falls on Hilary's shoulders. Word is she is going the usual blame shuffle, blaming Comey and Obama, but I think deep down she knows that she has destroyed the Democratic Party this cycle.

Conservatives also need to be careful, anything bad coming out of the government is easily blamed on them.

>implying conservatives aren't already blamed for everything anyway

>that solid red Oklahoma
Mother of God it's beautiful!!

they are keked/10 x)

Must be Thursday.

But it is though.

Don't forget they have been getting decimated at the state level for at least six years, so their cadre of experienced politicians is dwindling.

100/10

Just using your pic, mate. See those clusters of blue? They are big cities embedded with dems and libs. This is why we need the EC. If we went off "popularity vote" then these shitholes would "dictate" governance of the US and not represent the nation as a whole. BTFO with the popularity vote. This isn't high school.

I am a professional political scientist and once Trump stacks the Court with conservatives it will be game over.

They completely deserve it. They got BTFO due to how insufferable they've become, not because of republicans being strong. I'm starting to think that it wasn't a conspiracy after all and they're just fucking retarded.

First time since 1928 that a Republican controls every branch of the Government.

Trump is the magic wand that will be waved and shit will start getting done.

2 years.
It happened with Obamas first term, now Trump gets a shot.
If the party isn't unifed, nothing will get done and the other team will swing one.

>solid red West Virginia
I'm so proud of my state

Amazing, the greatest uncuckening in history.

U forgot

>They were expecting a landslide and got completely BTFO in every aspect.

>How did this even happen.

The MSM and whoever runs the political polls covered for her at every step. All you need to do is look at the polling numbers vs. who they actually polled (e.g. report Dems up by 12 but oversample Dems by 20.) The American people were lied to for over a year and the bias against Trump and for Clinton was super obvious. All of the Clintons are shit.

What's the deal with northeast Minnesota being blue?