FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS

REEEEEEE

I'M SCARED, LADS. WILL IT BE STOLEN FROM US?

WE WORKED SO HARD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNi1hKi9Z5c
youtube.com/watch?v=4C1LARnXmiE
abcnews.com.co/obama-signs-executive-order-declaring-investigation-of-election-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 million signatures will override the 50 million that voted Trump
K

Don't be retarded. Don is the next President. This is click bait they are using to make money off the massive outrage.

>Democracy doesn't work if it doesn't go my way

youtube.com/watch?v=NNi1hKi9Z5c

Trump is president
Hillary conceded defeat
Enjoy the tears

Literally how to cause a public uprising 101. Dems would be hanging in the streets and DC would be in flames.

It won't happen. If it did, there'd be a civil war.

remember petition for brexit ?

There will be major consequences if they tried to get shillary in there now.

Sorry no backsies.

>All this talk of civil war and in the end it will be started by the libcucks with no guns
kek

>elijah berg

Like 2 million people voted to secede in 2012 when obongo won

Nothing will happen

>conceding isn't legally binding
>votes will continue to be counted
>the electors can still vote for whoever they want

>opponent already conceded

What the fuck is wrong with people.

The election process is dead due to millennials and cucks..both words go together desu

Some libcucks have guns. They're called niggers.

"I will only accept the results if I win" - Tax Dodgin' Donald Trump

I wonder how much of this backlash is funded by Soros.

They did the same shit after Brexit. Let them bitch and moan

Yes lol probably the same faggots that are signing this petition.

probably all of it.

that man hated bush with a fiery passion and after bush finished his second term, he turned to the entire republican party.

>(((elijah berg)))

they seem to forget that we have the guns and military

>Be electors
>Look at dumb college kids crying for them to invalidate the vote
>Look at Trump supporters and voters
>See lots and lots of guns
>Fuck you, college kids!

>Candidate with lowest approval
>They think electoral college will vote against their own states in favor of her.
Why are liberals this retarded?

They are still pretty beta. Plus not only do we have the vast majority of guns, but also the backing of the entire fucking us military.

>Liberals are literally willing to start a civil war so that the imperialist who brainwashed them into voting for her will win.
Holy shit you yanks are far-gone.

beat me to it

>change.org
no.
>1 million signatures
no.
>she called and conceded the election.
its over.

sage

CTR thread is disguise, OP over sensationalizing his sperg is a giveaway

If they believe democracy has failed and believe they are revolting against tyranny in the name of the founding fathers then whatever, they forgot what political faction has all the guns though; the political faction who understands the threat of tyranny far more than they ever will.

He looks at the trump supproters. They say

"You'll do what?" Hearing thousands of guns cock at once.

"aHhhhhh" Petition deleted

even more pathetic than calling for a second brexit ref

yeah, Glock brand Glocks they don't know how to clean or take care of. actually nothing to worry about. you really think they would spend thousands on permits, high end rifles or shotguns, instead of drugs? lets be realistic here user.

Bro,

Trump was given his first debriefing and has begun the grooming process to enter office.

Regardless of how an entire portion of our population is raging and pretending this isn't happening, its happening.

She gave a concession speech. Its over.

Your regular reminder that Hillary got less than 50% of the popular vote. Trump and Johnson together are more than 50%.

yeah, 98-pound vegans who were proud to hate guns suddenly want to do a reverse harambe and take guerrilla warfare to the streets. if it's anything like occupy wall street all they'll manage to do is stink out small areas of public land for a few months. they couldn't organise a drum circle, let alone nationwide cells of dedicated operators to start dismantling the government. even the negroes who should by all rights be masters of the run-and-gun method couldn't find the trigger 9 times out of 10 in the event that the media practically declared an open season on cops and were reduced to being fragged by an engineering student's RC hobby project.

>votes will continue to be counted

No they won't, because the Dems will be caught red handed trying to steal the election. Obviously (without a recount) this can't be proven and nobody will report it, but there were areas where the vote counts were being held back until long after the polls had closed. One county in PA close to where I live had zero precincts reporting in, and this was three hours after the polls closed and most of the rest of the state had reported in. The do this to buy time to stuff the ballot box, in essence.

Ask yourself, with the vote as close as it was in many of these states, why wasn't Hillary calling for a recount? It's because she knew they would have gotten caught vote tampering if the votes were subject to the scrutiny of a recount.

It's even more pathetic than the head Brexiteer wanting to be the EU ambassador to America.

Yeah, it's another display of how pathetic the left is now.

All they did when Bernie got robbed is throw a shit fit at the DNC. Bernie would've won this election. Bernie was an actual decent candidate. And they did nearly fucking nothing to get him back.

I can't believe they care even the slightest bit about the 100% corrupt establishment bitch who stole everything from them.

Same as after Brexit

I wonder how many of the people signing this petition didn't even vote

lmao
This never does anything m8

I know. I just needed an excuse to use my Sam "Niggers Better" Hyde pic.

>A Brit upset at an American dodging taxes
Time to dump more shitty tea.

I wonder how many are even American.

Remember the fucking Brexit petition?

What The shit dude??
This means that we are fucked? Will be any civil war??

>farage being *america's ambassador to the *EU a bad thing

dont post about things you're clueless about LAD

Read the article.

The main point is a Republican Congress will meet Jan 6th and would overturn it.

Was absolute hell, all we got was a bunch of retards screaming "WRONG CHOICE AAAAA IT'S WW3"

>It's because she knew they would have gotten caught vote tampering if the votes were subject to the scrutiny of a recount.

this
this
this
this
this
THIS

I'd like to see them try. If the electors were faithless to the point of changing the election results it would destroy the very foundation of the country.

>A FUCKING PETITION
topkek petitions never achieve anything

No chance in hell they'd do that.
We'll actually riot with weapons.
It will be closer to a war.

I highly doubt they would dare - Clinton admitted defeat herself.

Imagine how many votes Sanders got too.

Stop posting these, it literally can't happen. There are laws forcing them to vote the way their constituents did in most states and they historically vote the same even for the ones that technically don't have to.

I got the impression a lot of Sanders fanboys hated Clinton.

Can't fucking blame them considering she forced the Berniebros meme.

niggas can't aim for shit

I'm not reading this thread because it's been made 15 times today. Hillary Clinton conceded the election. This literally can't happen. Ignore liberal faggotry and maybe it will go away

>we'll just buy or way through it even though we know it's against the law

Is that not precisely why you already lost the election?

I bet that 80% of petition supporters even wasn't voted, but they write this useless petitions

If this seriously happens it will be a great defeat for democracy

Don't you have an ass cancer to die from, TotalBiscuit?

trips of truth

I haven't seen the votes, but some claim that Trump has or will get the popular vote.
Getting MI or WI, whatever he doesn't have now, would be even better for him.

>England in charge of taxation without representation

implying millennials will even sign this

There is no way they will try something like that. That would lead to a real civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=4C1LARnXmiE

do you actually believe there's a chance hill get it?

He is only 300K behind in the popular vote. Michigan is missing, but he got Arizona.

>elijah ((berg))

yes and they bashed him for that, ofc now they are doing exactly that

LMAO

no need to worry. faithless electors are rare guys

they take an oath and are subject to fines if they vote for a different party.

in fact, there is already one faithless elector in WASHINGTON who isn't voting for hillary.

these liberals are fucking retarded

I saw this on another thread is it real do I need to worry

abcnews.com.co/obama-signs-executive-order-declaring-investigation-of-election-results/

These people don't even know that the electors are partisan. They don't even know that when they voted for Hillary, they were actually voting for the Democrat set of electors. They literally think they're just trying to convince "the electors" as if they're random independents with no party affiliation.

We have nothing to fear.

He's about to win popular vote too. Hopefully that will shut the libcucks up.

Hnnng the trump music on the second video

WE BREXIT NOW

>My candidate didn't win so fuck democracy

My sides.

>"I fucking hate democracy"
>creates petition to over ride the election results.

Yeah real fucking smart guys.

screw off brit. go back to your tea

60 million

The state electors are appointed by their party. How many republican electors are willing to go against the party, commit political suicide and invite the wrath of the state electorate?

Didn't they do this with Brexit.

Oh no, not a petition!

No, you complete mong gobbler.

SHE CONCEDED.

THERE IS NOTHING THE SHILLS CAN DO ABOUT IT

>We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states' votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton

I seriously hope the day of the rope will be memed into reality soon

Do they expect to petition republicans to vote against their party after the opponent has conceded?

Hillary conceded.

She literally dropped out. She quit. She realized what America wants.

Even if she won the popular vote, the fact that it was as close as it is (with the Dems using their trickery - dead people, illegals, multiple voting, throwing out ballots, ballot stuffing) means she wouldn't stand a chance in office.

>abcnews.com.co

It's fake

>Glock brand Glocks
>leans into mic... wrong
They use Taurus'

>conceded

They argue Clinton conceded, not the people.

Nope! She conceded.

They can't even get the electoral college to switch to Hillary because it is straight up ILLEGAL in 30 states.

Don't worry. This is the left being delusional.

this is the kind of modern art I'd like to see in a museum, some user please make this happen.

>MUH 60 GAJIRRION DOE!

Thank you I needed to hear that

Nah. Trump will end up around 300 EVs when Michigan (likely?) flips for him. Ten percent of those will need to say fuck you to their state for Clinton to win.

FPBP, Trump is the president-erect, lads. Keep memeing to secure his spot!

I was/am a Trump supporter from the beginning and I'm glad Bernie didn't win the primary. He'd would have been a lot harder to beat.