IMMEDIATE WARNING! DONALD TRUMP IS IN DANGER!

I Plead and beg you all, stop celebrating, DONALD TRUMP IS IN DANGER!. For the love of god you do know J F K was assassinated in public and he wasn't as hated as donald trump. Do you guys think they wont fucking assassinate him? Look at history, time and time again great leaders have been assassinated when there is a hugely opposed force, i repeat donald trump is in serious DANGER! Look at how corrupt the government has been in this election, they've tried as hard as they could, nothing worked and now he won the presidency. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING! I REPEAT HE IS IN ABSOLUTE DANGER BASED ON THE CURRENT EVENTS!

Sup Forums PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/09/sarah_palin_being_considered_for_i_can_t_even_finish_this_sentence.html
archive.is/QIcj7
archive.is/LoIgS
archive.is/jbwcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you really think the secret service don't know that?
[spoiler]Before you say it, If the secret service is compromised, what the hell can anyone do?[/spoiler]

Do you not understand the JKF scenario will happen and no one is talking about it, all the trump supporters are celebrating when they should be on the defense. Sup Forums IS ASLEEP AND FORGETTING HISTORY, WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT AND LET THE PUBLIC KNOW!!

No. He thought about that. Look at his VP.

People behind US involvement in Syria have a lot to fear.
Simply providing material support to a terrorist organization is punishable by 20 years in prison.
And according to wikileaks CIA already has sniper drones.

>Civil war you wished, civil war you shall receive

Most Libs don't realize civil war will make America a 3rd world shithole and only globalist elites have bunkers and jets.

Top kek.

he isn't president yet but Donald should avoid being inaugurated while the moon is void of course

all assassinated presidents were inaugurated while the moon was void of course, simple enough to avoid that statistic

they didn't want to kill JFK until he fucked over their money, he has to play like he's going along and wipe people out when they aren't expecting it,

his 100 day plan works perfectly for this

we have to support his demand for term limits

you can only serve once, that will shut them up

his vice president wants to electrocute gays

They will try to kill both, I don't think they care or they don't realize they are sealing their own doom by doing so.

Trump is safe. I will personally hang those responsible in the streets.

They won't pull the trigger, because that represents unleashing the beast inside me.

They do not fear the beast, they were raised in safespace sanctuary cities, they don't even realize we exist and won't under millions of angry trumptards rise like a phoenix from his ashes and burn America to the ground, should they kill him.

Yesterday night this news channle was trying to brainwash niggers into actually JFKing trump by showing JFK's nuclear speech and more JFK pictures.

This psychologically triggers one's mind that trump = JFK
What happened to JFK? Assassinated
Therefore, the media is trying to stir some shit up so some faggot takes the courage and kill him

How can they get away with this?

I guess all that money Shillary pocketted is going after this to make it look like an accident with the help of the media.

If they assassinate him, then Pence will become president, and boy oh boy, while we meme about Trump, Pence will actually go and gass the faggots.

>flag
Pro tip: use proxy if you want to be taken seriously.

GOD EMPEROR IS INVINCIBLE

all the people that would be mentally ill enoigh to kill the fucking President probably voted Trump though

they won't let him unless you misbehave, then he might break free

The assassination of JFK was done with skill, precision, and planning. Some thug niggers/cholos aren't going to driveby shoot our Emporer

>How can they get away with this?

retards still pay for cable and satellite, everyone needs to boycott that shit for a minute, globally, let's do a global media boycott

GAS THE FAGS SEX WAR NOW!

>The assassination of JFK was done with skill, precision, and planning

no it wasn't it was some hack shit, if it wasn't hack shit the fall guy wouldn't have shouted I am not resisting arrest and wouldn't have been murdered by a Jack Rubenstein in front of a police station on live television

they were buffoons

There's this thing called the Secret Service. They won't let that happen.

drone the pedos xeno war now

I voted Hillary but if someone assassinated Trump I would join the right-wing death squads.

The elites have jets they can't fly, bunkers they can't supply, and a lot more to lose than everyone else

They said this shit about 0bong0 too.

That dumb niggers still golfing

According to the Illuminati card game Trump will be sniped.

m9 never laughed so hard at a post shtits crazy i litterly think thats a defence against him being assasinated

JFK was killed because ((((they)))) found out that he wanted to audit the fed. Trump has said this also.

I think if he were to get assassinated, it wouldn't be by protesters. It'd be because they want him dead. Right now is probably the most dangerous time for Trump.

JFK hired 116 people to the State Department and the DoD, of those hires 86 were long time establishment folks who all worked for the CFR.

You are retarded if you think one president has ever been a man of the people since the inception of the CFR.

ttbh

he either does nothing, or will get JFK'ed

the average us citizen's confidence in the fedreal government is at an extreme all time low. Between 9-12% of a nation's population motivated for revolution can successfully do it. The US has over triple that number of citizens honesty believing that the government is no longer representative and needs to be torn down.

If Trump is assassinated, it all falls. All of it. It is absolutely 100% certain.

DO YOU TRUST THIS MAN?

Nobody with any intelligence is going to assassinate Trump.

That would make Pence the conservative social engineer President and nobody wants that.

There's this place called the south and it will rise again if that happens

>Trump is assassinated
>"his hateful rhetoric caused this!"

>wasn't as hated as donald trump

He was hated by (((them)))

>Trump assassinated
>Pence takes over and zaps the gay away

Imagine the banter.

i cant trust you

If they assassinate Trump, Pence will become president. He's probably even worse in their minds.

Come to think of it, this is actually a pretty good strategy against being killed.

Why wouldn't pence be a good pres? I want him to run 2024 now. If that's even possible, the next 8 years of republican after the god emperor.

If they wanted to kill him, they should have done it back when he was still running for president.

Its too late now, the security is going to be extreme now.

trump will do everything we want him to do before they shitcan him

He'll get impeached in a heartbeat, so actually yeah, let this timeline play out.

JFK was a potato nigger from a crime family that fucked other men's wives and trapped America in a meaningless conflict with a self destructive ideology.

He was asking for it.

SHUT IT DOWN
YOU TRAITOR
NOW GOYIM KNOW

They can not stop us. They can not stop the future.

Whatever you say CTR.

Assassinate Trump. Then you get to have Pence as president! Yaaaay, butts and dicks and boobs are saved!

Good God, I dream of the day I can run down the streets dressed as the mighty Zeus zapping the queers with an electrical rod to "cure" them.

That's what I thought.
If he picked a cool guy VP, it would be an easy decision.
But he picked Pence.
2 seconds of researchand you realize Pence is the living embodiment of fuck all you little crying faggots and queers.

only thing your nu male ass would be useful there is to be their fuccboi

thats an err...pretty gay idea bro....u might have to get zapped

>libs assassinate Trump
>President "Taze the Gayz" Pence

Good job

I feel like that's why Pence is the vp, he knows that the libtards dont want him as president. If Trump dies then someone who "condones electric shock therapy for gay people" will be in charge.
My only hope is that they are smart enough to consider this. Love be with you President Trump

Plot twist: Pence wants Trump dead

KEK protects President Donald J. Trump
PRAISE KEK

At the rate they're suiciding themselves there won't be any left to gas

>GET THE WORD OUT
Nigger everyone is perfectly aware that he might get assassinated. You aren't informing anyone about shit. Sage.

Checked

confirmed! praise our kek

daily reminder

KEK WILLS IT

Checked

I'll be right there with you, user.

Justice will be had.

Chill out dude. Trump is "hated" by sjw and beta numales who need to cry like bitches. Is just a tantrum.

JFK was "hated" by the military complex and establishment. They killed him.

So, not the same thing. Btw, if Donald get shot, he will just carry on with shit, strong high energy mother fucker cant be stopped.

Better not touch Trump then.

youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

Same as the entire FBI doesn't need to be corrupt, just the top dog does.

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/09/sarah_palin_being_considered_for_i_can_t_even_finish_this_sentence.html
JFK and MLK were killed by the CIA

Anyone stupid enough to plot that has no clue how much more horrifying Pence would be in their life as the President.

get in here

>ping
>who shot that bullet
>listen
>this bullet (pulls out of arm) it came for China. It's a Chinese bullet. We can make bullets like this right here in America, whose with me?

Yahweh is a jealous logos who imprisons any that don't conform to his vision.

Christ is not Yahweh, any more than you are.

>Trump gets shot
>Mike Pence picks up the pieces
>Revengetime

>Assasinate Trump
>Pence becomes president
>Fucking Pence

No they cant do it
Trump beat them again with 7 dimensional chess

I think SJWs still prefer Trump to Pence, tbqh.

They can't.

That's why Trump picked Pence, failsafe switch. If they kill Trump, Pence gets in.

If they then kill Pence, the entire country knows the government is rogue and against them.

They have to eat their bowl of shit and take it like men now.

Trump played them all.

Fucking checked!

if trump got shot i honestly believe that would lead to a civil war

you got sauce on the sniper drone thing?

They kill him and it's too obvious

JFK was covert about fighting Globalism hence why his murder can be covered up

They're not going to kill someone who can't do anything yet. And even elected they won't kill him until they're sure he's going to do something that works against them.

It would take a literal retard to kill him. Best case scenario, Pence replaces him, and he's even hitlerer.

KEK IS GOD

Shooting trump would end up killing more people than a nuke. Plus Pence is a fucking establishment cuck.

Not really anything we can do.
Would be a bad idea to let a bunch of random citizens guarding him since one of them could easily be an assassin.
Secret Service should be capable of doing their job. They always have their own snipers watching all vantage points when the prez is in public and they plan out their movements with full knowledge of the area that they move through.
It's not like some lesser office where people can just run up on you.

It's not they don't say LBJ was involved in JFK's.

I believe that the liberal faggots will be surprised at Trumps presidency. He is not a conservative at all. He smokes weed and fuck models and is friend with lots of kinds of people. They are just afraid of the unknown. i think that he will not touch the "social stuff" and just leave everything to the state level and just focus on the economy thing.

They are having a tantrum cos they are retarded and take all the MSM fear bullshit.

Fuck them.

archive.is/QIcj7
archive.is/LoIgS
archive.is/jbwcI
We needed someone to stop them. A suicide mission to be sure.

Forgive us for what we have done, Mr. President. Godspeed.

They won't shoot Trump. If they do, then that whole "rigged system" will be proven true. Witch will lead to civil war in order to take these fuckers down.

Executive Order 11110 ie. Silver Backed Dollar got JFK killed. Trump wants similar. But he is too busy now enjoying salty water.

lets say its true (probably is)

what do you expect us to do, burn everything within a mile of him to ensure we can watch everything?

the secret service isnt bad at its job, as john Hinckleys attempt showed.

if a rogue agent decides to mag dump his Sig, not much can be done

He really is truly for the people, isn't he.

No he won't be.
Why?
Pence.
Pence wasn't just there to woo back core voters. Pence was there so anyone cool-headed enough to plan an assassination (and they do need more planning than you'd think, especially now), would have time to realize how much "worse" they'd make it. It's much, much harder to carry out simultaneous assassinations, and once they've made one assassination, they have maybe a 90 second window before security around the other Top Men becomes tighter than Joan of Arc's turd cutter - and that's assuming they're in separate locations. Kill them both? Better hope they're within one explosive's lethal range of each other during a long enough transit for you to plant something in an unwatched location...otherwise you're fucked.

Pence is the anti-assassin, yet another Trump card, and I just now realized it but I'm fucking telling you, Trump factored that into his VP pick, he must have. I took one of those IQ test things and I was like, 130, and that was a shitty internet IQ test. Trump is legit in the 150s or 160s, I hear, and his life is on the line. There's just no way he hasn't thought it through this far too. His security will be tight; he'll probably keep his own separate and working in tandem with the secret service, if he can afford to. After putting up with eight years of Obama and two threats of Clinton (because the SS fucking hated the Clintons, wouldn't do what they said, ignored them and didn't get to know them, Hillary in particular was a bitch to them whenever possible), they're going to be very much attached to Trump and attentive to the very much known threat.

CHECKED

JFK refused israel aid unless they allowed him to inspect their nuclear facilities, then there was shutting the fed.
Trump won't do either of these things, what he is doing is increasing israeli aid hehe

Do you understand how the impeachment process works? He wouldn't get impeached with republicans controlling everything.