”Bruce I know we’re superheroes with amazing powers but do you understand how fundamentally sick it is to tamper...

>”Bruce I know we’re superheroes with amazing powers but do you understand how fundamentally sick it is to tamper with life and death to sate your own guilt? Furthermore, Superman almost kicked your ass, why are you trying to bring him back? Have you even considered the possibility he might come back wrong?”

>people still dont get that batfleck is mentally ill

>implying any version of Batman is sane

>people still don't get that batmen are mentally ill

ftfy

Well Batfags don’t anyway.
The worst part of Superman’s “death” wasn’t even the retarded way he went out. It was that I knew Snyder would bring him back and rape him even more by having him fight the League.

Yeah, but i mean, batfleck is the most fucked up of them all. He literally had a mental breakdown just from hearing his mother name.

both were wrong
Bruce wanted to bring Superman back out of nowhere and Diana was being a cunt to him (but we somehow were supposed to take her side)

Superman spent most of the fight with Batman not trying to kill him. So Bruce just figure he would have been the same, also the world needed Superman.

How The fuck did Bruce know HOW to bring Superman back?
And I don't just mean the Motherbox thing, I mean he knew what to do, step by step, like he was reading from a Kryptonian instruction manual or something.

Actually it was after learning it was Clark's mother. When he heard Martha he just got pissed, after he learns it's Clark's mommy is when the flashback just hitting him hard. Maybe that's why Bruce wants Diana, because he has mommy issues .

preptime
dont got to explain shit

>Batman
>Wrong
Pick one

Thread

>muh cape comics are modern myths
Never heard of Acchiles, Ajax, Hercules and other mythological heroes losing their minds?

He got the idea after talking to Cyborg about how he became mostly machine, after their first fight with Steppenwolf.

>"My father called it the change engine. It was found by the British during World War 1, they studied but they couldn't even date it, so it as shelved till the night Superman died. Then she lit up like Christmas. They brought it to Star Labs where my father recognized it as a perpetual energy matrix."

> Flash quips

>"The Mother Box destroy as it creates, it's a cycle of life but many time faster. My father thought it was the key to unlimited energy. New formulas, cellular regeneration, but it was too volatile to control."

>Batman: "He used it on you."

>"I was in an accident, should have died. My father thought he could use the Mother Box to rebuild the parts of me using cybernetic enhancements, instead he built a living machine that may be stronger than it's host."

This is were they set up Cyborg's defense systems attacking Superman on their own.

>Batman: "Too much. Too much life. Muscles, coordination, basic cellular integrity, a human being can only absorb so much. The Mother Box was deigned to reshape a planet. So, what if you were stronger than a planet? With cells lying dormant, but incapable of decay. If you were in a conductive field, a boost from the Mother Box..."

> Flash: "Can bring him back to life..."

>Capeshit anywhere near Greek myths
Superman is not a god you retarded moron. He’s not Dr, Manhattan either, he doesn’t fucking need Lois in order to make moral decisions. Snyder is so trash he can’t concieve of someone being a good person due to their upbringing.

>So, what if you were stronger than a planet?
Shiet,is DCEU Superman more powerful then we thought?

>Superman is not a god you retarded moron. He’s not Dr, Manhattan either
Yeah,he is superior.

How did Diana know Clark's Kryptonian name? I don't think they said it even once in BvS, how did she know that?

>Shiet,is DCEU Superman more powerful then we thought?

He was tectonic plate tier by MOS, he lifted both the nazca and the south american tectonic plate, it's not a big stretch to think he reached global tier at some point.

probably another scene that was cut from Snyder's version

>The athlete with superscience and a terrible costume who agonizes over whether he's evil or not.
>The overpowered autist who can't relate to people and needs bitches to convince him to help.
>The grrrl power brunette who was conceived between a known rapist and her retired hero mother.
>A vigilante who's been twisted by his experiences into a sociopathic killer with a grapnel gun.
>An awkward dork with severe confidence problems who cobbles his own gear up.
>The sneering facial-haired asshole who's given up on society(s).

I can't imagine what the look on WB exec's faces were like when they realized that Snyder had spent most of a bilion dollars between 3 movies just to keep making Watchmen til' we liked it.

Brah, he died before actually even speaking to her. He asked Batman if "she was with him" and then suicided.

Zod calls him Kal El in MoS when he sent that video to the world.

Preptime bump

But now he has Mother Box juice in him as well. Does this mean DCEU Clark might have some Apokalypse related power?

Was DCEU a mistake?

typical white male

It is hard to not have mommy issues around Diana

>It was that I knew Snyder would bring him back and rape him even more by having him fight the League.

Because coming back from a violent death is meant to be such a tranquil and peaceful experience.

Finally, someone else who knows what's up.

>Yeah, but i mean, batfleck is the most fucked up
That's not ASBAR Batman.

No, the DCEU isn't a mistake. Just most of the films in it. Hopefully one day they'll figure out how to make good films and keep doing it.

this user has a brain:while I get you faggots like to meme self-sacrifice isn't suicide.

OH SNAP SON