Admit it, you never realized Batman and Superman’s moms have the same name until I pointed it out

Admit it, you never realized Batman and Superman’s moms have the same name until I pointed it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/50763284/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this guy Sup Forums-related?

He's Sup Forums arch enemy.

I dont know who I hate more; Sup Forumstards who derail threads or newfag Redditors like you who want to be junior mods.

Nah I vaguely remember Sup Forums having a thread making fun of that fact by saying Ma Wayne faked her death and moved to Smallville.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/50763284/

>How is this Literal Super Villain Sup Forums-related?
Wew, lad.

>dat stash of steel, tho

the Martha scene alone proved that
>WB indeed gave him complete freedom to weite the script
>Zack Snyder don't take his job seriously, he literally write what he think is funny or fun to do, someone pointed this name similairty to him, he laughed and wrote this scene to share a laugh with his friends
He's retarded

Actually true. I never really cared what Bruce's mom was called and Clark's mom was just 'Ma Kent'.

>Martha Wayne ( born: Martha Kane )
So her married name was Martha Kane Wayne?

>Turning a novelty into a major plot point that when spoken completely warps a characters personality and goals in a second

On Earth One she was Martha Arkham Wayne.

Chris Terrio (that's Academy Award, Writer's Guild Award winning Chris Terri, by the way, not to mention BAFTA and Golden Globe nominee Chris Terrio) who wrote those magnificent lines, at the behest of Batfleck (albeit with the guidance, suggestion, approval and all-around douchcanoeness of Zach).

>TFW is possible that DC made Bruce Wayne a descendent of Charles Foster Kane.

I'm surprised he didn't point out that Superman and Lex Lethor have the same middle names, while we're at it.

>On Earth One she was Martha Arkham Wayne.
In nu52 image related happened, because reasons.

I wonder if Abigail Arcane and Martha Arkham were also related in some Vertigo Earth?

He's Superman but in real life.

>Batman and Superman’s moms have the same name

Anyone else notice that Batman's obsession over his parents stopped being the go-to joke about Bats on Sup Forums after BvS?

It was one of the more consistent jokes on this board. Anything remotely related to parents would lead to a Batman joke.

Then Snyder makes a plot point centered on how obsessed Batman is with his dead parents, and everyone acts like it's ridiculous for Batman to care so much about his dead mom.