Which one would you bully, Sup Forums?

Which one would you bully, Sup Forums?

The one with the glasses looks like a total wuss, he'd probably give up his lunch money real quick.

I smell daddy issues, whichever one that is.

I'd bully that one with the bat shirt, he has that "I'm a tough guy but actually weak", I'd enjoy breaking that

But I don't see any fun with bullying glasses boy, he has that look like "I'm used with being bullied and it's like water off a duck's back". That's boring.

Is Martian Manhunter their teacher?

Superboy looks like he crossdresses on the side for fun

Why do I have to bully? Why can't I /ss/?

I'd bully the girl in the back with my dick.

I keep trying to bully the ginger but everytime I move in, there's like a yellow flash of light and he's already eaten shit super hard

Nope, he doesn't show up in this one. But detention is monitored by Doomsday.

>Superman
>Batman
>Wonder Woman
>Flash
>>>Harley Quinn
ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

ONE OF THESE THINGS JUST DOESN'T BELONG

The orphan.

Because it's not good /ss/ unless you're hot.

And if you're a dude, it's not even straight. You'd have to settle for bullying the little girls with your dick. In my case, I think I could take on the one with the headband.

this

If user convinced one of the boys to fuck one of the girls, would that not be /ss/?

I bully you, OP, for not telling me what this is?

She's on the second one's cover too.

Series of illustrated children's books.

I hate that this exists. First Power Pack, then Gotham Academy, then this, and now Super Sons. Not to mention that shitty JL8 webcomic.

Just... Enough.

>fuck these kids enjoying cape characters

>implying kids read comics
Keep telling yourself that, pedo.

Hey fuck you
Super Sons isn't just for kids

I read comics since I was 8 years old, fag.

Fine. Then I'll bully one of the boys with my tits.

>neckbeard forcing his sweaty mantits on shota clark kent
Go on....

No adult has any legitimate business reading Super Sons.

No, you haven't. Kids simply don't read comics, and frankly, they shouldn't, because comics are fucking shit.

That only works if you're Boobanon, and nobody's seen from her since the Flood of '93.

Jesus fuck, user.
Pic related might as well be you.
If comics are so shit as you say then why in the fuck are you in the COMICS and Cartoons board of Sup Forums?

I'll have you know that I am legbeard.
Boobanon?

I don't have anything better to do with my evening. Kiss the darkest part of my fat ass, you fucking retard.

Seriously though, all these kids in comics really annoy the everlasting piss out of me.

>Boobanon?

First of all,
>8008
Nice.

Secondly, I'd regale the legend of Boobanon, but my guitar strings broke from the cold weather.

>and frankly, they shouldn't, because comics are fucking shit
Did somebody say 'weaboo'?

Why don't you mail me your vagina if you're so female?

Manga is fucking shit too. In fact, it suffers the exact same problem as western comics, that being the glacial writing for the trades pacing.

What the fuck happened to the medium of pictures paired with words that made it a fucking law for absolutely nothing to happen in any given series for months or even years?

I just want to pick up an issue and read a complete story. Why is that so much to fucking ask?

I could mail a 3D print of it.

That could work, but I'd need to see a copy of your registration card as well (from when you registered your genitals with the vagina bureau)

Oh, just bait then?

So this is where Dustin Nygen had been hiding. Miss seeing his art, senpai.

Yes, user. It's bait. Literally everything is fucking bait. Nobody could ever possibly have an actual grievance against the comics industry or the medium.

So here's a thought; kill yourself. But I mean actually commit suicide. You, waste of perfectly good oxygen that you are, should just die. Cease to be, and the entirety of existence itself will be just the tiniest bit improved. So do everyone a favor, and die.

Dude, come on. You're done.

Here's a protip for next time though: double down on the autism rather than responding to posts that call you bait. People will ignore them if you make enough of a spectacle, but when you call them out like this you're really just giving yourself away.

Seriously? You still think I'm bullshitting here? Not really sure why you insist that I'm faking a dislike of decompression, but okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess. Moron.

FFS is Harley Quin in every fucking DC book?
Fuck off already!

I guess Hal is allowed to be around children anymore.

F O U R T H

P I L L A R

Huh... Now that you mention it, the Green Lanterns have been conspicuously absent from these books. The only one to show up so far as I recall is Guy as a one-off; he wins an academic award for debate and appears on one page.

Even Vibe has shown up.

yes, remove the alien!

Because the same idiots that do the marketing behind DC Super Hero girls an decided to popular a high school for 'Super Heroic' girls with people like Katana, Ivy, and HQ because parents don't pay attention, so little pre-teens can go around looking like a psychopathic mass-murdering clown loving slut.

There's barely any art and the story is incoherent if you are being kind, as far as propelling a plot. It has less story than JL8. I wanted to give it to my nephews and nieces which is why I gave it a read first and just found it awful. I'd rather give them a subscription to Teen Titans Go.

>All these stories about comic stories about kids
>No one wants to make a new Marvel Family series

*comics stories about kids.

Forgive me for not proofreading, it's late.

Manga's art is shit.