West Coast

How the fuck do we fix it?

Are nukes our only option?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After Trump is done with them, they are going to wish it was as merciful as a nuke

Deportations + strong economic and structural growth in Trump's first four years

What about Northeast???

Look up California and how they vote by race.

Now start deporting,
That's how you fix California.

nah bioweapons are your cure

We fix it by building a wall.

They're not excluded. We need a battle plan for them too.

Will kek to Apophis in 20 years. Depending on the 2029 pass, may hit west coast or Pacific

You mean the place that produces most of the money in the country that goes to support all of the gibmedats red states?

Rural west coast is Red just nuke the cities

The actual answer is fixing shit in the red states. California and Texas have traditionally prevented each other from forcing through really stupid bullshit. Texas is wavering, so the left is getting power.

He wants to stop funding Sanctuary cities, and deport all criminal illegal aliens.

This will greatly reduce the Democratic population (as most are criminals, or not actual citizens).

I live here senpai, please don't nuke me.

>every side with the ocean is blue

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY ABOUT THE OCEAN. IT LITERALLY MAKES PEOPLE GO RETARDED. JUST LOOK AT SHIT LIKE FLORIDAMAN

It's the same in most of the states. Cities are cancer. Just look at Dublin.

>it hits San Francisco
wew

OH SHIT THIS

Make it hit near hawaii the entire west coast is absolutely and irreparably BTFO

They tried that once. It didn't end well for the red states. But go ahead, try again and we'll put you right back in your place, except this time we'll take away your statehood and just make you occupied territories. No more federal dollars for you.

just nuke us already
end it all

well you see lad its simple.
First you need to split the cities of Seattle and Portland from the rest of their respective states. there are good people in the rest of Oregon and Washington and the hipsters are letting the team down that would enable those cities to join their Canadian brethren. i know some folks don't want to get rid of rightful clay but to save the body you need to cut off the gangrene infected leg.

as for California split it onto North and South California a little bit of gerrymandering can go a long way and if that doesn't work cut off the water and god will sort out the rest.

Yes! Let's do it! The red states in the map vs the blue states in the map. What are you hicks in red gonna do? You can't exactly nuke anyone when the controls for that are in the blue area. Most people in the red area are too busy acting like modern day Ludites, complaining about not being able to work at their now obsolete jobs. Texas is a nice exception, but that oil industry doesn't come close to what New York and California have. The red areas are outclassed in every way, shape, and form.

Protesters shut down I5 near where I live all last night

Cleanse my states with fire pls

This.
California from Sacramento up to the Oregon border are largely Republican and are pretty tired of So Cal's shit, involving largely the pandering and accomodation of the 'undocumented' beaners.

They have to go.

Let it hit Kansas and reset the cornfield zone.

Maybe people on the coast can see the pollution? Just a guess

Make Commiefornia a commonwealth. That way the calexit cucks with be mildly happy, and republicans will win every election

First step, cut off all of California's water rights.

We'll parch the fuckers out.

Besides, it honestly would be the environmental thing to do.

We don't: look at all those acceptable losses in the event of a tidal wave or amphibious invasion of our country. Beautiful; I can't want until Las Palmas slips into the ocean.

But so is California.

Why isn't the South Coast a thing?

They don't need fixing, it's the retards from hillbilly county that needs to be fixed

For the record, Shasta (primarily) and Tehema counties supply a HUGE amount of water for California farms. It's from Oakland on down further south that we see them relying on the same water sources that Nevada and Arizona depend on coming from Colorado, and those sources are drying up.

hey NV nigger reporting in dindu nuffin im trying to make this bitch red.

West coast worst coast, faggot. When are you going to run out of water?

>blue florida

>climate change and global warming will raise sea levels

It is legitimately that horrible.

Underwater/Underground nukes on the fault lines
Oregon is pretty based outside of Portland

Secure the border and deport the illegals and this problem will be done.

>Georgia
>Blue

As a Georgian, that's bullshit.

Sell California to Mexico for exactly how much debt the US has. Kill two birds with one stone.

>gibsmedats red states
As in the states that have to gibyousdat water?

My fellow Yanks in the Northeast are very misinformed, yet hard-working people. I think it can be salvaged

what is it about the ocean that turns people into such faggots

It's called the "Gulf Coast"
Niggers

Hahaha, you stupid rust belt fucks. We OWN you because of the amount of money we make. You can't do shit. Not to mention, Trump will not bring any jobs back because of automation. You guys are so fucking stupid, you just keep proving it over and over.

>PA
>blue
Fix your shitty map.

Yankees aren't the smartest folks.

Fix that Florida and PA there lad

Being a Trump supporter in the Portland area is suffering

Please save me

Yeah but wait until I can find a job in a less about state.

This
Georgian here too
Blue Georgia, yeah never gonna happen.

>tfw sanandreas fault line could wipe all that out
pls what ever god i need to pray to, make it happen

but muh guns! and country boys will survive!

As in the states that take in (much) more federal money then the contribute back because they are wastes of space and don't know how to govern themselves.

and I live in a state on the coast, plenty of water here.

>earthquake wipes out socal

nothing of value was lost

How is Georgia? I hear it's full of nogs.

Georgia is a degenerate, inbred, waste of space. Look them up in the news and they're always doing fucked up shit

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Maybe God will help fix it

>Remove Califags, blow up Portland and Seattle.

And maybe purge Eugene too...

Mexico doesn't want "those people" in their country. 40 million libtards speaking a mix of English and Spanish will turn the relatively conservative nation of Mexico with its 130 million people into a shitshow of communism overnight.

>Everyone wants to nuke us

JUST MOVE HERE AND START FAMILIES HERE

IT'S WHY THERE'S SO MANY LIBS, THEY KEEP MOVING HERE

THE PNW IS BEAUTIFUL, YOU DON'T HAVE TO NUKE IT

do it please

but please don't hit near AZ a-user.. we are bases, didn't vote for recreational marijuana

Also this, Libs don't like having children, they see it as a chore, right wing christians are fruitful and like to multiply tho. :^)

guys, all memes aside, if this spacerock so much as scrapes SF (low angle impact, even 5 deg and less) it's game-fucking-over for possibly the entire north american continent and some middleamerican countries aswell.

You cannot fathom the energetic potential that rests within that thing.

Yes, by all means, nuke it and let the weather patterns blow the fallout over the entire rest of the country.

to be fair, the same was said of Virginia and North Carolina. Now the former's a blue-leaning state, and the latter still leans a bit red, but is definitely a swing state now.

It's all to do with major cities getting big enough to drown out the regional and rural sections of the state.

Do you honestly think that Atlanta and Savannah getting big enough to have a Detroit or Chicago-like effect on the state's population distribution is impossible?

7th gen from SF reporting in. I'm now in a secure, mostly white area in SoJ. We just need some right wing death squads to help us deport degeneracy.

seattle trumpeteer

this place is a lost cause.
it is wall to wall the worst the left has to offer with all the dense college liberal arts majors being pumped out continously.

the surrounding area is all military bases n shit so its all red and good, but this fucking city is a shithole in a lot of ways.

nuke it

even trump would be like, "its fukt"

mad you lost 2 days ago?

It's too humid, hurricanes, niggers, it's below sea level, and tons of gators

We annex it as 3 new provinces and adopt Spanish as a 3rd official language cause fuck Quebec

Please save us

t. California

all these crazy fucks like zuckerberg run the narrative there. disgusting what they did to the internet desu. fuck 'em.

free software is back. trump won because of it. the startup billionaires lost.

This. There is still something worth saving here, but it wont be easy.

I have to go to Watsonville today. I will be the only cracker my in particular box. I have a Trump sticker on my car. Send help, I only carry 16rds.

Trump needs to Frack Cali

Visit Oregon often
Pretty based
Never could understand how it goes blue every time
Finally visit Portland
Ugh!
Now I get it.
It's like what Chicago does to IL.

hmmm remember ISON that was supposed to brighter than the moon 2013?

Someone needs to activate my almonds

Could they split the votes like in Maine?

It's pretty unfair that the Red Vote in Cali almost never gets to shine

State of Jefferson would be red. So if you want to fix the west coast, support the State of Jefferson cause!

Nukes are the only option. Trust me, I've lived in WA all my life. I love it here, but the people cannot be helped. The only other option would be more Churches, but the idolaters and atheists who make up the majority here would not attend. So nukes are all we have.

>hurrrrr red states take in more money than they contribute, ergo white hillbillys are the real welfare queens

this has proven to be misleading bullshit

Those "studies" include dollars spent on federal military installations in their "taking in" money.

Like the States have fuck all control on what the Feds decide to spend on military bases and military programs that happen to be in their State.

I wish it were like this in IL
Split electors, Chicago and the rest of the state
Same with NY or any state that has a city decide for everyone

Yes lets nuke the state with the highest GDP. That makes sense.

Kek out the libtards

Nuke Portland and Oregon is now a red state.

Blue from North Carolina down

>live in florida
>tavel around the south all the time
>gulf coast is mild all year round
>hardly any niggers except for fucking nigger states like louisiana or mississippi
>only new orleans is below sea level
>most of the niggers in texas live inland near houston
>most of the niggers in florida live in near orlando

south east and gulf coasts are pretty chill as long as you stay away from new orleans and state interior cities like orlando, houston, atlanta, and jackson

>filipino not in asian category
Fucking jungle monkeys BTFO

Is anything important located there anyway? Why not just tell them to GTFO.

Built a wall and deport the spics.

That's literally it. lmao

>california so stupid they think they own people
>have to import food and water because they have zero farms and water besides shit they waste on garbage wine

california ladies and gentlemen, the state that elected a dead person to office, the state that has bleach drinking cults and scientology

so progressive
so tolerant

just try to secede, you faggots banned bullet buttons, removable clipazines, and hi capacity 30 caliber round clipazines. id love to see all you retarded fruitcakes just try to fight america :>

go and do it, i dare you

Florida and PA just saved the west

We categorize "asian" as East Asian.

Not south east Asians.

>Like the States have fuck all control on what the Feds decide to spend on military bases and military programs that happen to be in their State.

Remind me when they got rid of their Senators and Congressmen to help with those decisions?

> ergo white hillbillys are the real welfare queens

Yup, they pretty much are.

Yes

>ocean
>fishy
Well duh