How come Sup Forums never talks about Jackie Chan Adventures?

How come Sup Forums never talks about Jackie Chan Adventures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2pYo_SxfI8
youtube.com/watch?v=SA5ZOyXG2sM
youtube.com/watch?v=AE4S2Z_NZ6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hellboy syndrome
pretty much everyone agrees it was good, not much room for arguments (which is what we do here, we don't discuss)

I could have sworn we had a thread about this show this month, or the month before.

Because Jade threads always get deleted.

Uncle is one of the all time great cartoon characters. Right up there with Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck.

lmao
it wasn't that good

You’re fucking retarded

wrong

It was good enough. Just like MIB cartoon.

>Hellboy and Jackie Chan's adventures

Fuuuuuck I want this.

I really loved this show, even if it was predictable at times. Is there a mega for it somewhere? I've been meaning to watch it again, and would love to be able to just watch them while only having to deal with a loading time once.

I think my favorite season was the one with the masks and the different shadowkahn tribes. (may be spelling it wrong, it has been a while)

Seeing the new shadowkhan was always cool.

It's a shame how mods only delete good things.

I wish I had the snake talisman

Mods hate fun, back aftuh dis.

guards! guards!

detain this man

Post the talisman that corresponds with your chinese zodiac sign!

...I got the astral projecting sheep. Which..I mean they show how useful it is in the show with possession and all that but compared to the other talisman's powers it's kinda lame.

This little shit right here is what ruined an otherwise solid show.

..her, and Shendu's stupid kid in the last season.

So is anyone ever going to bring up that Tito was about to slice her stomach open but suddenly everyone is cool with that and Jackie lets him babysit her?

It's because he isn't white.

your (you), user.

>Rooster; Levitation
Not bad, if maybe a little underwhelming by itself.

"When used in conjunction with the Rabbit Talisman, it allows the user to fly at super-sonic speeds."
That would be fun. Probably end up a red smear on the face of a building or cliff, though.

Honestly, rooster is one of the prime choices for me. Levitation has a lot of practical uses and just seems fun in general. It's my sign, too.

ANGRY OX REPLIES TO BAIT

Jade is best girl

Dog, I got immortality and invulnerability, I lucked out

It was 100% claimed by the pedos and speaking of it summons them from their depravity.

Like, not as good as Hellboy? Sure, you won't get argument there.

Good enough to make for dull discussion, because there's not enough to hate enough to argue about, though? That's probably also true.

I really can't imagine him doing that desu

Horse here. Effectively the same thing but without physical pain.

YU MO GWEI GWAI FAI DI ZAO

From Wiki:
>In 2017, Chan announced All New Jackie Chan Adventures (Chinese: 新成龙历险记; pinyin: Xīn Chénglóng Lìxiǎn Jì), a $6 million 104-episode Chinese CG-animated series produced by Zhejiang Talent Television & Film, Khorgas JJ Culture Media Co., and VJ Animation Studio.[43] It's set to be released in China in 2017, with a feature film scheduled for 2019.[44] Despite the name, it is unrelated to the American series.

The fuck?

>fire blasts
>it can even allow the user to fly, although that was only showed in its debut and never following that
i'm okay.

>Chinese CG-animated
Oh boy, this is going to be bad.

>Pig talisman
>literally just eye lasers
Why the HELL do I always get eye-laser superpowers in these "find your superhero/superpower" games? I got them in literally every one of these games, I'm not joking.

HEAT BEAM EYES?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2pYo_SxfI8

>Combines the powers of two other conflicting talisman
>Split in half, if split into two separate people
I'm pretty happy with mine.

I spit soda out for this man thanks

Isn't dog just immortality? Like, you can still get busted up, but you won't age or die

WAN MORE THING!

You will have good ruck and good fortune in 2018 but onry if you respond to this post with an "Aiyaaaaaaa!" or an "Uncle!"

Jackie Chan

Probably because Jackie Chan is a scumbag who shills for the PRC government.

Hello Azula, how do you do?

>Even calling themselves the J Team
Awful

Sleeping with your boots on in bed?
Also, no Jade??

"Uncle!"

well I think pretty much everybody thinks the final season is shit, aside from the finale

Eh, I didn't mind the final season, the demon transformations were cool at least. To be honest, it's the finale that felt a bit off, to me at least. It felt like it was a bit rushed, and like they wanted to leave room for them both to come back in case they ever did a new season/series.

At least she wears them

Hellboy isn't that good either. Let me sum up his character:
>damn
>crap
>son of a!

People like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SA5ZOyXG2sM

It's not just Hellboy though, it's the world he lives in and the characters he interacts with.

Just like almost all living globally popular Chinese actors.

>rat: Bring motion to the motionless
There are SO MANY POSSIBILITES

>Tito
AS THE ANCIENT CHINESE USED TO SAY

Get a toy genie lamp from Aladdin, bring it to life with the rat talisman.

That was always my thoughts on the matter.

Snake, so invisibility.

Not particularly useful without something else to back it up.

>Tiger

I hear Jackie is the man and isn't a punk ass bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=AE4S2Z_NZ6o

It needs a Jackie Chan equivalent to the pomf sound.

>How come Sup Forums never talks about Jackie Chan Adventures?
It doesn't have a legal-aged waifu.

What is Viper?

wew

Now, let's be honest, cartoon had decent animation, funny characters, great music, even some twists that makes it different from other cartoons like turning random grunt Tohru into an ally.

But formula got stale and when they tried to go away from formula it got us poopy last season.

They had good filler episodes. Last season was shit but I think they could do non-Macguffin quest season if they put their mind to it.

This trio always seems to get the short end of the stick on Sup Forums. Despite being the best girls

They could be Totalolis

This need to be a show. Three girls going on mystery adventures, catching evil doers in the act.

It so does, but how are they going to meet?

The government contacts them, offers them to form a crime fighting team. Them being young girl would make an excellent undercover profile. The show could start with them having difficulties working together, but later on learning to cooperate.