Is there anything more pathetic than Uncle Toms?

Is there anything more pathetic than Uncle Toms?

>p-please accept me, white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/21/donald-trump-impromptu-job-interview-nr.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>brazil
>white

all memes aside, I really do agree with you OP. I only said otherwise in an attempt to not dissuade niggers for voting Trump.

t.

Indiana is home to uncle Toms
>fuck indianans

>why aren't they acting like niggers? they're pathetic

I honestly like shit-skins for trump... I only can't talk to black people because of their political views, when they're for trump, I appreciate them even more than whites.

They are smart enough to see the writing on the wall. During the day of the rope, black Trump supporters will be given safe passage to Canada, while their Hillary-voting cousins will hang.

>Uncle Toms

You mean "Honorary Whites, Probationary Status"

If they vote republican, raise a stable family, and become a productive member of society for a number of consecutive years, they can become full fledged Honorary White. They can retain the title and some of the benefits, but obviously not all benefits.

Fuck you faggot I laughed my ass off

Do not denigrate blacks for supporting Trump. In this case, they actually "din du nuffin", as it were.

Trump never said anything bad about black people. The only thing he said was that they are doing poorly which is fucking true. Glad not all drink the Democratic kool aid

Brazilians

Better question - why is doing good things considered a white-only thing?
Is it ''Uncle Tom'' for a black man to take a shower? How about brushing his teeth? Sounds like an Uncle Tom?

>"Honorary Whites

What the fuck, race traitor.

Whites are a distinguished genetically superior subspecies of human. Niggers are certainly not able to be "honorary whites"

My dog is "honorary human" then you fuck

>probationary race
ahahahaha good stef mane

Maybe they pay taxes? I would assume any black supporting Trump is one of the few that pays into the system.

The term Uncle Tom is only used to rationalize a black guy having opinions that don't ride on tribalism

Fucking racist

fucking racists

we all know they are biologically different than that but no one evolves into something else unless they behave differently than their forebears. these people should continue to stand against those that wish them to act a certain way and they and their progeny will grow into something beautiful.

says the virgin

>vote clinton
>lol dumb welfare nigger
>vote trump
>lol stupid uncle tom you'll never be white

>fucking racists

if you think i'm reading the rest of your post after that lmao

Really makes you think

Forget about ''Uncle Toms'' for a moment.
What about white people who vote democrat or cry about racism. What are they? Uncle Tyrones? How does this work?

Niggers.

definitely not. what an irrelevant insult.

keep defending niggers though Hans, it's hardly shocking at this point

There is one thing more pathetic, and it's being a sore loser on a Mongolian break dancing image board.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

woah guys i cant read 2 sentences when the preamble is something i dont like to hear.

youre aware racism exists right?

>brazil
Theres a huge difference between the blacks that milk government benefits and shoot eachother and the blacks that are hard working and know which presidents gonna benefit them.
Thats the difference between the democrats and the republicans, the democrats numbers in the polls always look good until the republicans get off work.

Only niggers say ''uncle toms''

I think they just realize there is more to their lives than sucking off the tit of white people

The beauty is that Trump will show the minorities a new way in his first term, effectively beating the dead horse that is the democratic party one more time

this

>going against black dogma
>Pathetic

It's like you want to be shot and raped user.

These guys better mark themselves somehow for the upcoming race war. I can smell it in the air

Smart. They see the storm before the storm has come.

>p-please accept me, white people
>sounds like brazilians to me

yeah, I am racist though. it's not an insult to have an in-preference for my own people.

I'm not a xenophobe, but definitely racist.

I love the Dutch, but I hate niggers, for example.

Uncle juans who voted for trump
they are bottom of the barrel trash, along with their meme president

Know what you mean desu

Those are Americans not nigs and not uncle toms.

If you want to see 'uncle toms' and 'niggers' go look at California protests

I'd rather a nation of uncle toms, then the 18% of the population we have now.

Notice how these men are standing in a kitchen(?) which means they are actually employed. This is why they support Trump.

Faggot OPs

what's an 'uncle juan'?

Let's see, here:
>Trump is already making Canada/Mexico come to negotiating tables
>Jobs market swings upward
>Wages go up because of uptick in economy
>These fellas obviously work in jobs that will be directly affected by the turn of events just covered

Yeah, seems like these guys know what they are supporting. OP is a faggot.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/21/donald-trump-impromptu-job-interview-nr.cnn

youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8

Go away, wormtongue.

gross, cant sit in ivory towers rory.

Brazilians are the descendants of those successful Uncle Toms that got the BBC (big bandeirante cock).

some whites are bad
some blacks are good

what's the problem?

Cuban here, build wall pablo

kek
You americans should take a decision about that

Don't you have some tourists to rob?

OP is proof that retards are spread through all the races

>is there anything more respectable then Black people who rise above the nigger hoards and become functioning members of society.

Fixed

I don't live in US, but what reasons would well-off latinos and blacks have to vote dem?

Hope your saving up for the wall

I agree with that, some people just cannot realize the idea

OP once again proving themselves a faggot. Go shitpost somehwere else Brazil.

MAGA

They look employed and are holding a Trump sign. Doesn't look pathetic to me.

>falling for the racist meme liberal idiots have spread all over the place
Like Eric Trump said about David Duke, you deserve a bullet, too. Stupid liberals, David Duke, and you; all falling for the same shit and on the same level of being pathetic.

for once a leaf is right.

I'm glad you asked, it's the Hispanic (Or Mexican, if you like) version of uncle toms, namely comprised of self hating Mexican trumpfags in Mexico and the US.

explain, jamal?

Extremely fucking racist

>how dare those damn darkies wander off the democrat plantation, don't they know we own them

what if they're legals tired of their illegal countrymen?

Build balsa commie monkey.

They look like they actually do their jobs.

>blacks shouldn't be self-sufficient
>blacks should forever be dependent on white liberals to save them

haha fuck you, racist

Those guys are cooks, cooks are hardworking badasses who love capitalism. I wanna see what the cook vote looked like for trump.

im white as fuck and voted trump, i just know lying to people(ie coopting an ethnic group while secretly wishing they were gone) is gonna start the race war and i dont have any guns to protect myself. although are you calling me jamal cuz you know the meaning of jamal in arabic? you are a bong after all.

right here gentlemen, why the races are still divided. Black dudes considered uncle toms whereas niggers gunning each other down in city streets are the "real" blacks. Fucking kys baiter

Just genocide and hang all the shitskins desu. would solve a lot of problems

having an in-group preference and literally thinking you're better than them, or that they're somehow seeking your approval by voting trump, are different things completely. you sir are a fucking dickhead.

>uncle tom
>Brazil

Niggers are so fucking mindless they adopt any meme from their cousins they cant ever make their own cultures without copying from eachother.

It's called Civic nationalism.

Something unheard of in favelatopia

How's London today Nige.

niggers and shitskins are subhuman. literally fucking baboons have the same if not better intelligence than them.

you're a race traitor if you sympathise with them

>right here gentlemen, why the races are still divided. Black dudes considered uncle toms whereas niggers gunning each other down in city streets are the "real" blacks. Fucking kys baiter

THIS DESU

Iam a cashier at a restaurant and can confirm we are a multicultural bunch who all voted Trump.

We all went together too.

God forbid a black man wants to make America great again because some faggot will feel uncomfortable.

but, we are better than them.

Aren't you racists firm believers in
heritage > nationality
?

I can't fathom why a racist would be mad at the term, you guys practically spout it every time someone of your race disagrees with you (e.g. race traitor, race mixer, etc)

i like uncle toms. they are the best blacks around.

Hey man apparently they felt they needed to their part to make white people feel strong and secure again by subjecting themselves to relentless police scrutiny for the rest of their lives

I'll take an uncle Tom over a nigger

if it starts a race war then good, that's what we actually need.

less niggers literally ruining the world

How can americans even compete, this brazilian man is waiting for his 5 hour bus drive to the city for his job to support his family.

Last night I heard a black guy going off about politics to a white guy in a convenient store.

>>here we go
>>wait a sec, proclaims he's a republican
>>guys just super pissed at his family for calling him and Uncle Tom and says they're the real racists

>Thinks we voted trump for whites

Stay off my lawn, lower my taxes, and don't subject me to some government I didn't support or align with (like slavery), and you have my vote.

Idgaf what you stormfags think.

mexicans are a race now?

the uncle toms help trump win jackass

I dunno I only see fellow trump supporters

a monkey can be trained to do anything. one even went to space. doesn't mean they're suddenly humans

when I get called racist by loads of people on Sup Forums for thinking niggers are an actual lesser subspecies of human

It's Honorary, like getting an "Honorary diploma" from a university for donating to it or something.

I'm not saying we count them as white, I'm just saying they get a status above the average nig they can lord over them.

Why? It's clear as day for anyone that Clinton is ungodly corrupt, bought, and paid for by Soros. Trumps whole campaign was a revolt against that system of nepotism

>wants their country to thrive
>wants the rights that it entails
>willing to work for it

They should be admired and emulated. Instead they're mocked and reviled because success is a white person thing, apparently.

Jesus you're pathetic m8

scratch that, it's not

> thinking niggers are an actual lesser subspecies of human

it's

>knowing, and not being too pussy to admit it