Is Mr Miracle the greatest comic in the world right now? Discuss

Is Mr Miracle the greatest comic in the world right now? Discuss.

>Is Mr Miracle the greatest comic in the world right now?
No.
>Discuss.
Don't tell me what to do.

but you just did what he asked

They are so cute.

I wouldn't go that far, but it does have its moments

Fucking Kingfags. What a cancer on this world and this board.

King needs to be banned from writing A list characters because everything but his Batman is good

Bitches be hatin

Absolutely not

I can't wait till Darkdseid finally makes an appearance.

Far from it. Not even the best King work, Vision and Sheriff are heads above it in my opinion.

>Mister Miracle
>good

Not an argument

No. But it is pretty damn good. I'm glad it's selling because I wish to see more.

GOD king always making gold, and burning the ass of delayed raped by his uncle like this
I hope his run in batman lasts more than 200 issues.

Again, not an argument, you illiterate fuck.

Top kek

It unironically is.

kek no. not even close. king himself has done 2 comics better than mister miracle. vision and omega men.
as for who's writing the best comic right now. if you mean an active series thats the best. then theres preist's deathstroke comic which is easily the best from dc.
theres brubaker's kill or be killed which is pure comic kino and headlopper.

why it´s another comic of a weak beta man that needs saving form a strong wyman.
that is basically every comic nowadays anyway. just look for example at the latest spider inc. the two "Protagonists" constantly get their ass beat by women and later also saved by saved women,
you know what would be great nowadays. a comic where the male protagonist actually get´s to act heroic and masculine
instead of this constant sjw shit how weak and pathetic men are

Probably the only one you read

>ordered one of those Mother Box replicas off of Amazon with a gift card from Christmas
Hype. I'm excited for boom tubes, Sup Forums.

I thought you said Miracleman and I was going to say yes

What? How misinformed you are? The fact you don´t know there are comics without "Marvel" or "DC Comics" in the header?

Nonsense, I enjoy some Image comics as well, I used to really like Jupiters Legacy, and when i was a teen i collected Savage Dragon.

All it really does it flash lights when you press it. I was so underwhelmed when I saw it in action.

From the current comics that are coming out? Yeah it is, all issues so far have been fantastic.

Best DC comic maybe but that's the lowest bar there is

that post doesn't meet a single definition of "discussion".

Reminder: if you can't say, with some form of objectivity, why something is good then your opinion is no more valid than someone saying "it's shit".

it really does have some great moments

book is complete shit.

Only faggots and chicks would find this funny.

Maybe 13 year olds too.

Orion is such a little pussy boy in this series

literally SEETHING

What a madman and womyn