ITT: minor characters with unusually good designs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIHtekfF7tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hekapoo is so damn cute, I really wish they would have more episodes involving her.

Something that a minor character will say but not to the main characters

>ITT: Background characters that you find sexually attractive

Shit, he cracked the code. Nothing says you can't buck the trend, though.

You’re fucking retarded

>Nothing says you can't buck the trend, though.

I shall

Demona's clan from Gargoyles.

I have a real soft spot for the green one in the foreground, and the brown one with the huge nose.

Deathcobra is a pretty cool guy.

And does the Breastforce REALLY need 3 jets?

A helicopter spices things up a little.

Are they supposed to be an Abbot and Costello reference?

youtube.com/watch?v=TIHtekfF7tY

I'm in love with her

Speaking helispares

>minor characters
You mean characters who are minors.

I really dig the design for recurring goblin girl Cleevil, from Puss in Boots.

>good design
>looks like a mess
The anime school of design "put all the shit you can possibly cram on the character" is not "good design"

Easy. Malaise from Ruby Gloom

That is a nice colour scheme

has it been officially said that she was supposed to have a more major role or was that just speculation?

I don't think she even has an official name.

>characters who are minors
you're in the jungle.
that shits not going to matter.

>copypasta of an existing character
>good character design

It's fine to find her attractive, but don't pretend it's not lazy as fuck.

She always stood out to me in the few seconds she appeared.

CODE RED! CODE RED!

So good she got upgraded to a secondary character.

Any good r34 of her yet?

he stood alone

>minor character
>Hekapoo

Maybe when she showed for the first time, but now I'd say everybody in the High Magic Commission are more than minor characters now.

Nemo in Wonderland is a damn good Sup Forums movie.

This pretty lady really needs some r34

So minor her death was meaning less.

He's an amalgamation of Megabyte and Hexadecimal. And they had busy designs themselves. Of course there's going to be a lot going on

But I wouldn't call his design a mess. Not to the extent of that Sigma design you posted.

I always liked this design but hated the color scheme.

>not Morose

Any background character of k6bd

xiaolin chronicles annoyed me to an extent i didn't know i could feel. i dropped it immediately after a single episode. fuck this.

Wakfu is chock full of this.

this holy shit

Delete this right now.

I wonder if the VAs found it awkward that Arnold's voice was a kid and Helga's is now 30-something.

she was like 20something when she was doing helgas voice, plus think she is an active VA who probably oh wait you mean real life weird

There are 0 good character designs in this thread

It's just a bunch of shallow autistic waifufags shitposting

I wish Sup Forums wasn't comprised almost entirely of these people nowadays

What, you want husbandos posted too?

I'm not trying to contribute to the waifu shit, but this is the only one that came to mind

Probably didn't care since it's just some voice acting and Arnold's VA was always getting replaced.

I want him to choke me.

I remember hearing in an interview that it was supposed to be quite awkward. Helga's VA was 9 when she started Hey Arnold but is now like 30.

well they are minor characters. Did you expect well known things with a wealth of backstory?

I'm a sucker for girls with green eyes

underrated

Look at that ass

Literally any background character in Samurai Jack.

so...
was Gigabyte technically a hermaphrodite?

Did Native Americans ever have non-brown eye colors?

Consider the following:

Originally there was Killabyte.

Killabyte got upgraded into Gigabyte

Megabyte and Hexadecimal only exist because an accident caused Gigabyte to be split in two. (in the series when they merged, they were actually returning to their original form, rather than creating something new)

So, given that Gigabyte was the ORIGINAL form, and apparently male, the real question is: What the hell is HEXADECIMAL? Is she a tranny?

Not without European blood in them.

not necessarily. there are some pacific island tribes who evolved blonde hair independently from europeans, even have different genes that cause it. I don't see why the same couldnt happen with eye color in some isolated tribe someplace. All it takes is for one chance mutation and everyone looking at the mutant going "DAYUM"

misread that, I thought he'd asked it it was possible, not if there were any

Maybe it's an Anima/Animus thing. But I can see your point. Hexadecimal would fit right in with edgy Twitter trannies.

I suppose but being native american myself the people with both kinds of ancestry are the only ones with coloured eyes and lighter hair.

You like Yellow Lanterns?

These guys looked cool. Dare I say coolest assortment Lanterns?

What happens if Pacific Islander blonds breed with European blonds? Is the offspring hyper-blond?

>So, given that Gigabyte was the ORIGINAL form, and apparently male, the real question is: What the hell is HEXADECIMAL? Is she a tranny?

I always thought she looked mannish, especially with those broad shoulders

i'm the guy with the wankel engine head

me on the right

Yeah, so good there hasnt been any good ''art'' of her, its a pain in the ass to draw, considering that her head is amorphous and its a 2CGI character designed on a computer with rigged movements, yeah no.

Someone named her Rilaliri or something.

Pretty much all of the DP villains

In organisms with an XY sex determination system (like humans and most other mammals), females don't contain the genetic information to make a male, but males contain the genetic information to make a female. Think Logan and X-23. But also think that they're computer programs whose sex is cosmetic. They're viruses, and none of the forms you mentioned are male or female in a biological sense.

Excuses

> there hasnt been any good ''art'' of her
There has

built for sex

It's still fucking stupid to this day

How is that trend "school of anime"? That's just the 90's in general.

Don't be hating on my girl HW. Her only problem is that there isn't enough time to make her a fully fleshed out character but she's still cool.

This needs an edit where she has bigger tits than Chel and being all smug about it!

What's this from? The style looks familiar, but I can't place it.

Tiggle.Winks.
A CN pilot created by Myke Chilian, who worked on Uncle Grandpa.

Please, Anime characters are much more overly designed for no reason yet people draw them, the problem is that she is just cute, not sexy enough, she is not showing any skin, no way to show her boobs or pubescent buds.

Blue > Orange > Green >>> everything else > human

I don't think any of those are minor characters