germany should be based Höcke

Wilders is a jew.

How about black and white?

Good enough

What's that? Red, white and black? I got you

Who is that German guy supposed to be?

Democracy is such low energy tbqh

Germany should be that AfDQt, nein?

Frauke is actually not the head of the party, but everyone's fixated on here, because she is apparently eye candy.

It's Andre Poggenburg, pretty based

This

Fuck kikeocracy

How about no on the german one.
Also
Well, Dutch should be orange white and light blue in the first place.
fugg off. Geert is based.
Thanks for the info bro.
Have a comfy meme in return.

That flag is for old times, the new one is fine, it reminds me of the holy roman empire aswell.

Good, also, start using your coat of arms again

>putin
fuck off commies

The German isn't based. There are no based German politicians in the year 2016. Petry or Höcke will never amount to anything in our country.

>when an absolute monarchy was the first nation to introduce universal public education and worker's compensation

No, you should make it red, white and black

Where is Greece with Ilías Kassidiáris ?

Nigel and Petri will never have a serious government job, let's be real for a moment. Not saying a right-wing government won't happen in Germany and the UK but it won't be in this political generation. Hofer is probably the only Western European who has a shot at an actual leadership position.

Almost there lads.
The world will soon be anime.

Farage is a stuttering idiot and a cuck. Please stop comparing him to legitimate ethnonationalists.
>inb4 ur a fag lel

And it's not even Petri lel literally who is that guy

Don't forget Pauline.

youtu.be/B4AHcRu7UlE

If Trump really pics that JPMorgan kike to run the US treasury, it's the first sign this image is really true.

I pretty much believed it any way. And he's actually ditched any sign of white nationalism pretty early in his campaign.

Never heared of him except for one incident in which he went full retard and made himself look like a fool on twitter. I think.

It's like the fucking Avengers or something.

none of those politicians and countries are christian

so it doesn't matter

>Petry or Höcke will never amount to anything in our country.

Wrong.

youtu.be/k_wV-HGqgs0

Stay mad Eddie.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

>dat image
So...what was the actual point of Brexit?

> dream team
> coal burner

wakey wakey motherfucker

>Cutting immigration from white countries
>Immigration from non-white countries remains at the same levels
ohshit

Jesus Christ, I should have saved the debunking image, considering how much you cuck faggots post that fake shit.

KYS

>eire

eww. why does Sup Forums like her again

same fucking south african
every
fucking
time
it's a fake image
we've been over this
don't make me come down to cape town to kick your ass myself franz

Yeah, that's my point why I didn't understand Brexit. And you're also stuck with the leftist media and political establishment in your country. Certainly you gave them a sign and it was recognized, but as for immigration: now you will get more of Pajeet and Sadiq instead of Polanball.

Both were baited into making themselves look like retards. The Heute Show will call Höcker Bernd for the rest of his career. Our mainstream media has pushed the narrative that Petry suggested to gun down refugees at the border.

They're on the team whether they like it or not

why the fuck is putin on there

Remove french whore and german loser and you got yourself a team.

pure heraldic sex

He's a literal jew btw

>Höcker
Fucking phone I swear

>le heute show will decide who becomes important in politics
Literally you.

> cape town
> coal burning capital

no thanks.

AfD guy in Sachsen. He's called von Poggenburg or something.
Add this guy instead OP. Gauland is a co founder of the AfD and leading politician in the country. More based than Petry.

>heute-show

Really, user?

He fell for it and made himself look like an ass instead of ignoring the banter, not me.

We're not all from Prussia

agreed

europe is so cucked that this centrist liberal is considered an extreme right wing nazi genocidal maniac literally hitler raised from the grave

and any more right wing than him is pretty much illegal

england is doomed, probably the first euro country to go

Yeah and who the fuck cares except for circle-jerking leftists? Why are you watching this cancerous show anyway?

I haven't watched TV in five years and if I didn't certainly not Systemmedien, user.

>Many people have laughed at me in my life ---

Don't for get Austria and Hoffer

As long as half of your population opposes Islam and mass immigration from non-European countries, there is still hope left.

And Merkel woke up so many millions of people, that there's no way they could put the Jeanie back into the bottle.

>Yeah and who the fuck cares
Höcke himself, that's what I'm getting at. I can't support someone who gets butthurt and defensive over being insulted by the fucking ZDF of all things.

nigger that was our flag, basically

Why the hell poggenburg? don't get me wrong he's pretty based but compared to gauland or petry he's just dumb as fuck but thinks he's smart.

I thought Germany was Petry?

höcke has no charisma at all and is saying stuff that is not flying with most germans, even though it's the truth. he's memeing too much

gauland is a fucking tool, the rand paul of germany, he is weak and pathetic

we need petry and no ex-cdu member

She is though.

kys potato. you kikes push this blacked shit

well OP picture isn't really accurate.

France is also wrong, as it would be her mother.

doubt it. Europeans cant into populism

Wilders not so much, but basically all he has to do is remove kebab and the rest of the country will fix itself. It will just go with the flow of the rest of Europe.

Not her mother, her aunt. Marion is Marine Le Pen's niece

fuck off kike BLACKED.com literally owned by a kike (((Lansky)))

I don't know, I never heard him sperg out about it. But whatever, I guess. It's all on the level of "John Stuart Leibowitz: Trump has small hands!"

Höcke is socially autistic, he used to be an introvert according to himself, and his rhetorics does sound like a low energy version of Goebbels unfortunately. But concerning the content Alice Weidel is actually more radical than him.

It's pure coincidence.

yeah that's who I meant. I always assumed the young blond beast would be her daughter.

exactly!
read this shit on her. youssoupha is a fucking anti white nigger. if there is people that know whats bad its us down here. marine is fine marion is a fucking traitor.

politico.eu/article/marion-le-pen-rap-fetish-marine-far-right-national-front/

>Ireland
>Black Ranger

You cheeky fucker.

don't shit on farage

we could just as easily say
>56% white and the USA has decided to elect a civic nationalist who won't even try to save you demographically, nice job americucks

it's all stepping stones

You're an idiot.

>Nigel
Good at keeping the cameras directed at him, but nothing else. He's somehow taking all the credit for Brexit even though his entire party has literally 1 out of roughly 600 seats in parliament.

>Marion
You fucking retard. Stop this. She's a figurehead, it's Marine leading the party. I know that you want to fuck her but is it so hard to stop thinking with your dick for the five secodns it took you to make this shitty picture.

>Germany
>Netherlands
I've already explained multiple times why these guys literally cannot win. They literally cannot, not because they lack popularity but because parliamentary "democracies" inherrently favor stagnation and disadvantage outsiders.

Your picture should have only Putin and Trump, with maybe MARINE Le Pen in there too.

wew lad

Close, this is the DreamTeam

alice weidel is a figure that need's much more attention - she's composed and I like her rhetoric style. In talkshows (maischberger or some shit) she dominated not by volume (in both senses) but with her intelligence.
Also she's a women, a damn lesbian and is raising a child with her partner. She is poison for PC and SJWs.

Petry, Weidel, Gauland and Meuthen are the best the AfD has to offer at the moment

Fuck off we're full

Why don't you go stand in a fire and become victorious

But 7, praise kek

Standing up for anything is against the Canadian's nature. He's naturally far more comfortable with bending over.

Ilias Kasidiaris of Golden Dawn (Greece)

>KYS

Winston Peters and the NZ1st party of New Zealand.

Who is the hot french lady?

maybe like this

Well, I won't disagree on the first half. But for obvious reasons a lesbian, in a unofficial marriage to a Swiss woman and who adopted a child and who also worked for Goldman Sachs cannot be the leading figure of a national-conservative party. And that's probably why she also refused to become the top candidate for the 2017 election. She is the ideal woman to lead the liberal wing of the AfD though and I like her.

I was worried at first when I read that short SWR where she supposedly said she is not interested in "völkisch talk" and some user claimed she was just a market radical. But when I actually heard her speaches for several hours, she turned out to be very, very based.

Yeah, what about us? Is anyone in poorland actually our guy?

Where's the glowing eyes one