Sup Forums Redesigns

I dig that Hawkman and Saint Walker. But the Green Arrow with a fucking target on his chest looks absolutely stupid.

I like this monstrous Thing, except that his face looks a little too Pokemonish.

I like the idea for this Robin.

These are somehow even worse than the New 52

Interesting take on Etrigan. To be honest, anything would be better than his original stupid costume.

Better than what we got in the last film.

What about some THICC She-Hulk?

A really alien looking Venom is cool.

All of those look really bad and the women's pose is fucking dumb.

Please reply to my thread.

this redesign is sick

It loses something without a mouthpiece/respirator. Otherwise the breathing is awkward as fuck with that smooth face plate

Gross. Almost as bad as a lithe edgy regular Hulk.

The only good one in the thread so far

You win, here is all of my money. Just lemme know when its out.

Any redesign of Hawkman that neither leaves his chest bare and looking like a barbarian or covers him up entirely and looks like a space cop uniform is entirely rubbish. Don't do a half ass Hawkman.

This is some truly horrific taste.

Where are her nipples?

what the fuck is wrong with her lower leg

I'm into this.

Just because we are posting them doesn't mean we like them.
But what the fuck is wrong with a Japanese take on Etrigan?

?

Kinda just looks like Rockslide from X-Men.

Nah, you got this all wrong. Ditch the boob window, thats PG's thing. Focus on dat ass, ass window

I was referring more to that user shitting on his OG costume.

Only good redesigns are spider-man redesigns and that's because he's got the best suit in comics

if you tell me it's not vader could work.

>bizarro powergirl

>Please reply to my thread.
We are here now user.
You ok? How was your Christmas?

It's ridiculously short, and she has a baby foot

Woman! have you seen my robot suit?

Is Batman wearing a bustier?

Ooooh I fucking like this one, give it long hair tho (or the side cut, fuck you)

Please stop posting these, they're really bad.

What did I literally just say dude

Finishing the F4 set and you aren't fucking god let others decide if they like them or not.

They really are quite bad. The lack of artistic ability is probably taking away from the designs, but they seem pretty bad regardless.

Kinda makes me want a series where the FF are all a bunch of blue bloods and Doom is a lowly supervillain trying to get some respect.

it's too busy and robocop doesn't need red lights on him.

The silver suit was fine in the remake

The one bare hand was so awkward though

There is nothing wrong with the Captain Marvel or Tigra ones except the short hair on carol.

No too plastic looking.

it was. in general, the whole point of the Human hand and the tacticool suit were concepts that they should have done much better and explained better.

The Human hand was to bypass drone laws. it's a Human hand pulling the trigger, therefore it's not a drone.

The tacticool suit was trying to be commentary on marketing and focus groups and shit like that by having Keaton go with the 'cool" "tactical" look, over the silver look or the 80's bulky robot look.

but it's so low key, and he keeps the suit until literally right before the credits roll, that they might as well have been playing it totally straight.

that's a problem with general CGI and how they made the suit, if they were to make the original pic it would look just as plastic.

still looks better than the black suit

There are two very simple rules with Peeg:

1. Never cover her legs
2. Never close the window

The Captain Marvel one just looks like a busier version of her normal flightsuit. I don't know enough about Tigra to judge that costume, but the purple and green make me think villain, and therefore DC's Cheetah instead.

Also, I was too caught up in Tigra's oddly detailed middle-aged lady face clashing with her "How to Draw Superheroes by Scholastic" body to really focus on the costume.

Setting aside the massive manjaw on Carol, the crotch flaps are redundant with the belt. Likewise with Tigra, being redundant with the tail. The stripes on Tigra's body suit are also all over the place and not reinforcing the stripes on her body. The see-through midline is pointless and would in practice only rarely be colored correctly. The color scheme argument has too many exceptions to be a useful argument; the real issue is that purple and orange need to be vivid and blocked in order to work together and the design uses muted orange, two shades of purple, and has five accent colors.

Good thing this thread exists, I was doodling a f4ntastic redesign

>anything would be better than his original stupid costume.

eat a dick

Interesting, but what possessed you to make Mr. Fantastic a hipster elf wizard?

Add a cape that's similar to the MCU one and you get a pretty cool redesign.

Lo-fi Batman

>Tfw you wanted to make a redesign of Captain America
>but you can't because of work.

Iron Man Modular Armor

Anyone got Iron Man villain redesigns?

Funny, most of the redesigns that pop up when you google them are actually official.

Pretty sad, actually. Most of my family bickered and fought one another over the year, so I spent it with just my parents and my girlfriend.

This is a better solution, IMO.

Hot diggity, I love that mask.

Perfect.

Fucking weaboo, i swear to God