If you were given the opportunity to go an alternate timeline where Mordecai actually hooked up with one of these two...

If you were given the opportunity to go an alternate timeline where Mordecai actually hooked up with one of these two, which timeline would you settle with? Assuming you even want to.

Here are your options:

>Option A: Mordecai stays with Margaret throughout the series.

>Option B: Mordecai stays with CJ throughout the series

>Option C: You decline and stay in the current timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

animationmagazine.net/people/j-g-quintel-on-regular-shows-out-of-this-world-end/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have access to parallel worlds
>waste it on traveling to a shitty timeline where the only difference is that two fictional characters hooked up
You are a dumbass OP.

It was always gonna be bats.

CJ, I always thought Margaret was extremely cancerous and liked how Mordecai and CJ had similar personalities

Older Mordecai is a big guy...

(You) (You) (You) (You)

This.

I liked CJ, but she was too unstable.

Bat girl wasn't a horrible outcome. It does leave Margaret in an awkward place as a borderline major character, but it also works given that the ending was largely about Mordecai and Rigby leaving their youth behind, and it allowed for the last season of the show to go back to slacker antics without tackling a sudden romantic resolution.
So I guess I'd go with C.

JG said he wished there was more of Margaret and CJ in the series finale, but I think the issue was time. I mean that last season's production cycle had to have been the harshest cycle in a current CN series in the past 3-5 years.

I'd have picked Margaret before she came back from college but she was a different character by then and I didn't feel the same with her, and I never liked CJ as his girlfriend but she was a fine character. She was unstable as fuck and I could see them at any age still getting fucked up. Mordecai either screams Margaret's name during climax, still does awkward things that seem bad from CJ's perspective, has to stop being her friend/seeing her to appease CJ, and even then if he has a woman's name on his phone she'd turn into a storm cloud and destroy their house before asking who it was and it'd end up being his mom

I always hated Margaret but now I can't even remember why. Regular Show was one of those things I never bothered to rewatch later on. I liked CJ, so I guess her.

Are you the kind of guy that cried in the early generals about the dude-perspective of how she was just the trophy girl and didn't have a personality except "whore"? because other than that she was just bland

I was not. I think my hatred of Margaret was moreso due to how the relationship shit was just taking over the show, cause I was frustrated around the same time with Adventure Time and Flame Princess.

This.

CJ had a bad temper, but I felt she could learn to grow out of it if Mordecai didn't keep toying with her emotions.

I would settle with CJ, Margaret doesn't understand Mordecai and it's obvious that CJ is a good person to be around with. You need more than some kind of gal pal, you need a friend to get through that horde of zombies called fucking life. Someone to do pair up combos and rack up the high score with. That's what makes these buddy/so relationships so awesome and these "epic crush" shit so cancerous.

Yeah we keep forgetting that Mordy over here was a d-bag in the situation and could've talked to CJ in general about things going on with his life.

>in the situation
which? in the episode where she almost killed Margaret, her parents, and even Mordecai it was because she saw him smiling next to her

no one ever wants to discuss regular show, every thread gets like 20 posts and dies

RIP

:(

I will say this user, it really sits in my heart. I remember years ago, when it was just in its first season, wondering whether it or Adventure Time would go on to become huge successes.

>JG said he wished there was more of Margaret and CJ in the series finale

Where?

>Option D: Rigby

This.

CJ all the way.

animationmagazine.net/people/j-g-quintel-on-regular-shows-out-of-this-world-end/

ive always wanted to date a girl named the power

How did Sup Forums react when Working for the Weekend started playing in the concert ticket episode thread?

I remember watching this show when it premiered, I was sitting there thinking it looked like shit but it wasn't, what came on after put it in perspective though. Imagine if MAD got 8 seasons and Regular Show whatever MAD got.

Either one. Just so it would have actual pay-off from someone from the actual series who’s had actual screen time.
>but user! It’s more realistic and symbolizes how people leave your life
Fuck that shit. I wanted pay-off for the forced shipping romance.

I swear someone asked what Sup Forums's reaction to Mordecai saying pissed was some time in the past couple years and some user pasted an archive link that showed a 2010 thread about it. I'm losing my mind trying to find it though

>but user! It’s more realistic and symbolizes how people leave your life

That was the most transparent bullshit ever. Using that reason and then applying it to only one character when everyone else just gets their love interest.

>Option D: Mordecai stays forever alone

Betacai doesn't deserve anyone.

buthurt cj fan

Option D has already been established

The timeline where he ends up with Rigby

Option D: Margaret and CJ hook up instead

Margaret was boring because she was conceived as a love interest for Mordecai from the start. Characters who exist primarily as love interests are always boring because "love interests" do not exist in reality. Only other people do. And occasionally people are dumb enough to fall in love with people.

CJ seemed more like a person, and her relationship with Mordecai started as a friendship that blossomed into love.

I never bought into the whole love triangle thing because I never saw any chemistry between Mordecai and Margaret.

I stopped watching after Muscleman's wedding because I felt like the show was actively jerking me around at that point, and Mordecai's behavior made no sense, and it seemed like the writers were forcing drama where there was none.

So... uh, CJ, because I thought they made a good pair, and I liked her.

Never had a show kill my interest so dead, so quickly.

Option A. Because I actually liked that they tried to make Margaret more than just a love interest. But it was too little too late.

I'd have been fine with either if it had been well executed (after Just Friends any decision should have been more elaborated on really) and meant not getting rid of the other.

Personally, Option E: Eileen would have been interesting.

What's the name of the bat girl ?

Mavis

Stef

>Option D: Mordecai stays with Rigby throughout the series

Option C. But I did have a certain preference for Margaret.

CJ always seemed like an one-shot character that they hastily brought back for drama. Plus, even if Mordecai was also at fault, that still doesn't excuse her cutting ties with Eileen. Though Eileen was Margaret's friend in the first place and her being with CJ just stuck to me as the writers trying to make her the new Margaret, it is still callous of CJ to stop being friends with Eileen only because she still hangs out with Mordecai and Rigby

>CJ always seemed like an one-shot character that they hastily brought back for drama.
this

Dear JG: don't fuck up close enough

>And occasionally people are dumb enough to fall in love with people.
damn, who broke you user?