I admit being pretty ignorant on Russian politics. From a very high level POV...

I admit being pretty ignorant on Russian politics. From a very high level POV, Vladimir Putin seems like a nice guy - charismatic, a man of action, in power for 10+ years.

Is this just a sham, or did he actually do something good for his people?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_200_billion_putin_s_reign_has_been_about_stealing_as_much_money_as_he_could_says_investor
youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont know much either but he declared George Soros an enemy of the state he has to be at least a little based

He s a captive of his own throne. Very smart, cautious up to being paranoid. Classy russian king.

>did he actually do something good for his people?

Something, something... removed bolshevicks.

I just hate the Russians are enemy meme. Cold War tactics.

China is the real enemy.

Well, Black Lives Matter is officially on Russia's list of Terrorists, so he recognizes cancer when he sees it and he's not afraid of cancer. That makes him (at least) an OK guy in my book as well.

>not afraid of cancer
Fuck, I meant to type "not afraid to call it out".
Brain derp'd. Been studying all day.

well, he made some russians multi-billionaire, so thats that. 500 million dollar yacht, really makes you think

He offered to Russia the same as Trump to US - make country great again.
People still remember 90s, when there was somalia crime rates, poverty and no future.
And he (rebuild) country from completely uber shit to slav-tier shit in 10 years.

well, Black Lives Matter *is* cancer... so there's that

>Putin and Trump working together
Good years are coming lads!

Oh, I meant the cancer part. BLM is cancer, I just meant to say "call it out" instead of "cancer". The first "cancer" was indeed very much intended.

He fights corruption

He is the guarantee of russian rights and liberty

He makes sure that russian media have the widest free speech possible

He's a devout christian

Don't forget that he killed your president and got away with it, you piece of shit.

but where is evidence?

I guess this is too good to be true? I am honesty asking.

Evidence is in deep sea xaxaxa

>Anonymous (ID: 35ZroZ/u) 11/10/16(Thu)21:18:02 No.97759573▶
> I admit being pretty ignorant on Russian politics. From a very high level POV, Vladimir Putin seems like a nice guy - charismatic, a man of action, in power for 10+ years.
> Is this just a sham, or did he actually do something good for his people?

he is a cunt and a failure

Not a savior of anyone, but lesser evil.

>Is this just a sham, or did he actually do something good for his people?

Both.

Also why is google's captcha shitting the bed today?

It's all true

He also fights jiu jitsu and hunts siberian tigers

>He's a devout christian
bullshit

>Vladimir Putin seems like a nice guy - charismatic

you really have to be dumbest of the dumb to just like a politician for being charismatic. Nothing against Putin personally, but they are all supposed to be charismatic, thats part of their job.

He pulled Russia out of shit after the disastrous 90s. Mostly due to the oil prices, sure, but he could have still fucked it up. But now he is just working for himself and his cronies, not the country, and he will never let it go. He mastered the propaganda, made it so no tangible, uncontrolled opposition will ever emerge. He is using all our natural wealth to keep himself in this position, we are just getting the scraps from the table, the regime is extremely corrupt.

ehm... *coughs* Hilary *coughs*

We haven't alternative. We don't have fair elections. People brainwashed of propaganda. Russian people don't think about domestic issues because mass media are talking about Europe's problems, about America that wish us ill, and so on. In the government everywhere incompetent friends of Putin... We have so much problems in our country.

+15

Here you go

What kind of unshackled opposition would you hope for personally Ivan?

yeah, like mentally challenged children with shitty english having access to the internet

Stats without a source are useless and should be dismissed immediately.

indeed

>Putin
>a failure
And this is coming from a Potatokin. TOPFUCKINGKEK
Let's see what Putin has done in the past 2 years:
1) Annexed Crimea, and protected Russians, created a colony in Novorussiya which houses Donesk
2) Made everyone hate Hillary Clinton with his threats of WW3, getting Trump in power.
3) Cucked the U.S. in Syria.
4) Satan II Missiles will be mass-deployed in under 12 months. These are impervious to radar, making missile defense systems useless.
5) Has operatives in every major European country pushing for White Nationalism worldwide. He won in the U.K. They're leaving the E.U. and Scotland is leaving the U.K.
Need I say more?

Euro, Dollars or Rubles?

He literally sleeps on hay to be emotionally in touch with fellow Russians and washes his face with holy water every morning

He a good boi, he dindu nutin. You're just jelly because you don't have nice houses like he does and because Russia bigger than Germany

2014-2016 are so conveniently left out
The one that would actually oppose the government on stupid bills in the parliament. Though it doesn't fucking matter now, United Russia has a 76% supermajority.
I don't want western meddling though, because Putin won't go down without a fight, and there is zero guarantee that the west would treat us fairly in this scenario, many countries are FUBAR after becoming """democratic""".
So, we are kind of fucked, there is no escape.

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_200_billion_putin_s_reign_has_been_about_stealing_as_much_money_as_he_could_says_investor

He's a master manipulator, and senile 70 year old businessman Trump, with no political experience, will be SAVAGELY DEVASTATED by him. You guys fucked up by putting a bitch into office.

Kopeck

Yes there is little to recommend Western meddling, even if your own government is pretty bleak, just look at everyone else NATO has "Helped"

Maybe you should vote Communist :^)

Everyone saying he's awful literally has no idea about Russia and Russian history.
If you think communism followed by chaotic neoliberalism can be fixed in 15 years you're a retard.
Just look at other post-Soviet states. And ex-WP states would be even worse if they weren't resuscitated by West, and they aren't even that great right now after 25 years of reforms and free cash.
His foreign policy is brilliant too. He assumed power when Russia was a cripple and a joke and made it a great power again.

That would be Homosexual Propaganda. Igor doesn't want to visit the gulag now does he?

You could say he Made Russia Great Again.

He is based.

I used to work with a Russian cunt who was a lesbian and she would go on and on about how bad it was for gays over in Russia. I had bite my tongue from bursting out in laughter; she was fired after a month for failing a random drug test.

zloty

I was in Poland a couple years ago. What's with all of the taxi con artists/black taxis?

No doubt about that.

>What's with all of the taxi con artists/black taxis?
elaborate

like, they asked you whether you need a lift or what?

Good:
>Increased GDP by 70% over 10 years.
>Rules with masculinity and encourages it.
>Keeps propagandists away.
>Loves his country.

Neutral:
>Wants to bring monarchy through combination of church and state.
>Preferes Christianity as guidance for his people.

Negative:
>Will not make sacrifices for a stronger Russia.

And before people cry about oil, look at Venezuela.
>b-but their oil is hard to produce
Yeah and drilling in Siberia is a piece of cake and oil just flows naturally with no infrastructure and investment.

This, Russia was in terrible shape after the fall of the Soviet Union. Businessmen looting the country, third world-tier poverty, non-functional government, absolute chaos. Boris Yeltsin, the Western-annointed "democratizer", was a stooge for the vultures.

Then in comes Putin - at exactly the time oil started shooting up in price - and the economy skyrockets. People have pride in their country again. He reintroduces law and order. He ties up the war in the Caucasus. Old babushkas get their pensions again. He Made Russia Great Again.

He also undid a lot of the democratization that Yeltsin introduced, clamped down on the press, and implemented a security state. But Russians didn't give a shit, because their experience of "muh freedom" / "muh democracy" was a bunch of vicious capitalist snakes looting the country as their cuck leader sucked the West's dick and got hammered at press conferences. Who wouldn't excuse a little authoritarianism if that's what the much-vaunted "liberal democracy" had yielded?

The average Russians income has increased 60% under Putin. They love him because he's a Russian nationalist - he's the strong man the Russians let rise to power in the post soviet era - he advocates strong national identity, security and economic policies that benefit Russia

You know you're a real ungrateful bydlo when you criticize your president and completely ignore how he took you out of the shit that was лихиe 90.
You may have not western living standards yet but you sure as hell are better off now than 20 years ago you fucking 2ch NEET

>Annexed Crimea
Come on, m8. Russians took Crimea from roaches, not Ukranians. But it was ukranian who gave Crimea to ukraine. If anything, it's reclamation.

I think putin is great but to be completely honest he is basically James Bond, you can't trust the fucker just because he looks nice

Still that doesn't change that he's based and he tells globalists to shove it all the time

Except, our economy is running on borrowed time, we are just selling more and more oil, he did very little to diversify it. Trump's policies are probably going to drop the prices again, and our economy will take a massive hit again, we didn't recover from the previous one yet.

I was in Poznan, near the airport/train station area, and there were bums all over the place begging for cigarettes, they were very aggressive, no different than New York. But, the people I was going to meet warned me about the taxi service there. That you ONLY take taxis if they have a special sticker. Apparently, it's a problem in Poznan where they put these fake stickers on their windows, and will charge you 500 zloty to travel 10 miles (this happened to a friend of mine). I almost took one of these cabs, they had no meter, no credit card machine, and finally found a nice old guy at the airport who only charged 60 zloty for the 13 mile trip.

Russia is run by the kikes, like any other place. Just not the same group as Western kikes. Don't fall for this meme, that Putin stronk independent leader. He's just a puppet.

>putin/trump bashing is so powerfull in France
>we gone "GTFO" of RU/USA coop
>mfw

Le Pen 2017 !

youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo

the question was:
every single of your points has nothing to do with domestic politics, but with interventions in domestic matters of foreign countries. according to the UN charter this is is wrong, like a certain country in the east (hint: it's Russia) ironically likes to stress again and again and again

Also, there's a meme that Ukraine is modern Khazaria. But Russian kikes came out and said: Not so fast, Ukraine has nothing on Russia, we are the only true Khaganate!

is there some youtube video about this speech? this is definitely my view on minorities

Also, the internet fucking sucks in Poland, nothing worked for me, and I had Virgin-mobile, which apparently is all over the place in Poland, but not if you have American Virgin-mobile. Also, NOBODY in Poland speaks English, and any instructions/signs/whatever is in Polish. Which I'm actually pretty happy about. At least Poland's hanging onto its heritage.

Are you still butthurt over the fucking dog Angela?

Let it go

>in power for 10+ years.

please stay on topic.

According to you youre not allowed to criticize your own president?

I've never heard of this desu, thx for info anyway because I don't check taxis at all, I just assume they are fair. I usually pick them when I'm close to the train station, but not in Poznan. I mean, those fake taxis must look badly, right?

Too bad he is full of shit. There is a lot of -stan migrants who barely speak Russian, and Chechnya is borderline sharia state. So much for minorities respecting the laws and the culture.

I'm talking about Putin. Talking only about his flaws without acknowledging what he did for the country is a mistake imo

He mostly enriched himself and imported milions upon milions of chink, central asiansand caucasian ''compatriots'' into russia. He also outlawed nationalism.

Not only that, you also can have your property in Russian Federation confiscated for being a racist ''extremist''.

Reminder that Putin helped the US after 9/11
Reminder that he allied with you in war against terrorism
Reminder that you repaid him by putting NATO trying to duck his borders(thanks bush).

Reminder that he was against you stealing everything from Iraq and shitting all over the middle east

Reminder that you keep arming militias and yyou keep trying to demonize him.

Reminder that he begged journalists this year to stop being sellouts and make people realize what they're doing, reminder that he has said several times relationship between countries are at it's limits, reminder none of this came out in CNN

Autonomous repblics are supposed to be at least semiautonomous and have their own governments.

Most of the shit he's done as a leader has been pretty good. He has restricted some civil liberties, including censoring certain parts of the internet, however, and actually invented Shilling for Hill, as he pays people to support him online.

Even if all that is true, consider at what state was Russia when he took over.
And Russian problems are mostly systematic. Putin is not the reason for that.

Well, you also have country-wide federal laws, the constitution, the criminal code that can't be in any way overruled by local governments.

Loved this. Thanks!

Holy KEK, make this happen.

Holy shit! Thats awesome!

This faggot prolly sold his kidney to get to Germany

Federal subjects have their own legislation and laws.

Russia's version of CTR is about 100x more sophisticated

When the Soviet Union was collapsing, KGB agents began a process of siphoning money from government coffers into private, Western banks. We are talking billions and billions of dollars.

They then set the groundwork for the presidency of Vladimir Putin, as the balance of money and power continued to shift under Yeltsin.

Putin is not a singular leader. He is just one of the noveau-oligarchs in Russia, many of whom are former KGB agents. He is the public face of the new regime, and has used his position to bully more traditional business-men, while rewarding his friends.

In formal terms, Russia has a very large nominal selectorate (amount of voters total), a proportionally sized real selectorate (Duma) and a very, very small "Winning Coalition", which is the oligarchs he needs to please in order to stay in power. Without the winning coalition - the oil and gas oligarchs, the bankers, the capital owners - he would be gone pretty quickly, as they can easily use the democratic system to replace him. But their relationship is not one of master and servant. Remember, Putin is one of these people as well (a billionaire and KGB thief who impoverished his country by stealing billions of the Soviet Union's dollars to enrich himself personally).

Chechnya and other caucasian parts of the Russian federation are barely even Russian these days. And they still allow barbaric islamic practices to take place there like clitoris amputation.

Im with you on that one. here in Europistan theyre trying to sell that shit too. But I like to believe the Dutch are not falling for it, even with the MH17 take down.

Putin is just BASED AF ! dream of a president like him.

Putin is no friend. I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race just because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraq war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 3-5 million chinks and sells Siberia and Far East to China

I loved the last sentence of the commentary

>b-but muh evidence said the proofster
Right here
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
P.S. Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, handguns are illegal, self defence laws are non-existent, free enterprise is a joke and quality of life is barely on Latin American level
Here are some quality enrichment videos starring quintessentially Russian mudslimes
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

And like I already said, they can't contradict the founding laws of the country like its constitution and criminal code. Actually, the criminal code is the SOLE document that describes the crimes and the punishments, you can't have fucking sharia courts here.

Who cares? The people love him because he stopped them from eating grass and got them a job, something they couldn't dream of before.

He made Russia into a potency again, sure not everything is perfect but you need more time for that

US shills are so obvious man, now you'll start using a proxy and write from "Russia" how bad it is there

thank you KEK

In Russia you dont rule Russia, Russia rules you!

The guys looked shady, and their car looked a little old, but without a close discerning eye it'd be hard to tell.

It does not excuse one from corruption. If that guy is a "US shill" then you are a Putin shill. All this talk of shills even after the elections are over is some of the dumbest shit I've seen. At least jidf wasn't nearly as annoying.

reminder that Russian Federation literally allows sharia law to trump national law on its territory

they are funding an islamist proto-state led by a man who once waged jihad against Russia INSIDE THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

I really like that pic.

+15

don't you have land to spare?
containing those fucks is the only option apart from genocide.
Besides, russia is a relatively new country, your territory has been gained through conquest not long ago

Isn't that why he's eyeing those other countries? To take their ports and shit?