Hi. I exist to make sure The Flash comic is ruined for all time and warp what normalfags think of my characters...

Hi. I exist to make sure The Flash comic is ruined for all time and warp what normalfags think of my characters, story and lore.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14511884/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even read flash and i get annoyed that I see this shitty suit every time I typed 'Flash'.

Normies had no idea who The Flash was before this, and the newfags who did knew only about Wally and never Barry. You're downright fucking delusional if you think there's any discernable overlap between Barry's comic audience and the CW audience.

Hell, you're fucking crazy to believe the comic audience is significant to begin with.

Using popularity as an argument isn't an argument. The TV show is why the speedforce is ruined, why RF is shoved into everything, why Barry is a fuck up mess, why Wally will now be associated with a random hood rat, why Barry won't be replaced. Its also why movie flash is a le nerd with a big wife that focuses on a shitty arc as its first movie.

>The TV show is why the speedforce is ruined, why RF is shoved into everything, why Barry is a fuck up mess, why Wally will now be associated with a random hood rat, why Barry won't be replaced.
Yer delusional mate, blame Waid, Geoff, the New 52, and Morrison respectively.

>Normies had no idea who The Flash was before this, and the newfags who did knew only about Wally and never Barry. You're downright fucking delusional if you think there's any discernable overlap between Barry's comic audience and the CW audience.
Are you high. Flash is definitely a well-known character even before the show. Most people don't know that there are two main Flashes. They probably just think its always Barry.

They didn't do any of that though.The TV show is fucking why when Wally went into the speed force now it acts just like the shows

So you're upset about the diversity hire.

I am upset about multiple thing tumblr

It kind of bothers me that every time a google a character, the majority of the images are live action bullshit. CW Barry in particular is cancer

You sound more like a triggered little bitch to me.

Bet you watch the next episode though.

The tv show also made sure we would never get the Rogues. At least, not the proper Rogues.

Truth be told I am mildly irked about the same things. I trust Morrison's vision even though I know he's making it up as he goes along. Barry isn't as interesting a Flash as Barry but I like him as a squeaky clean boy scout. Wally doesn't fit that role. Barry really fits in the JL notch. The speedforce being the penultimate power gives up "realism" but provides a lot more cool things like time travel. RF is just plain fun, but he's a very basic villain since he can be boiled down to "gotta go fast" and "I'm so jealous of your wife/life and I hate you." Black Wally idgaf about. Probably makes a good foil to real Wally.

And dont ever call me tumblr again.

Satan speaks the truth.

we got mick so it's a trade-off.

>Hi. I exist to make sure The Flash comic is ruined for all time and warp what normalfags think of my characters, story and lore.
As opposed to the DCEU version then?

Should I watch the 3rd season?

If you're an Iris or Westallen stan, sure.

Hello geoff johns. Why did you lose a picture of cw flash for your op image?

>The TV show is why the speedforce is ruined
>implying you can ruin something that was a terrible fucking idea to begin with

Power creep did that.

Then why is the current Flash arc about the Rogues again?

Stop turning words that mean stuff into buzzwords. And misusing them too.

The TV has gimped powers and drab costumes. The rogues don't even work together , much less have a screen presence or charisma. Its the opposite of power creep.

>Flash is definitely a well-known character even before the show.

You're delusional. People knew nothing about him other than he dressed in red and ran fast.

>much less have a screen presence or charisma.

Now that's just plain wrong.

Only a select few episodes.

You guys just hate everything.
I'm always be a Flash fag and I'm very happy to see a entertaining serie about my hero.

What you really hate is "my secret favorite character is now mainstream and everybody knows what is the speed force! Noooooooooo!"

Williamson is trying, I'll give him that. However, I'm just waiting for Godspeed to completely take over the story.

>What you really hate is "my secret favorite character is now mainstream and everybody knows what is the speed force! Noooooooooo!"

Lol that's basically half of this board's issue with capeshit becoming mainstream media. Anons salty as the fucking Pacific that the interest that got them sidelined and bullied for years is now widely accepted public appeal. It really has nothing to do with the interpretation of stories or characters, or the quality of the adaptation. Comics change interpretations all the time, and comics release shit stories, all the time. The only difference here is that this particular medium is accessible and as a result more popular, and you no longer can make a neat party trick out of how much of a fucking "geek" you are.

Shit's pathetic Sup Forums. Arrowverse might not be your cup of tea, but people love it. You're gonna have to get over it eventually.

Not him but they literally killed off the main Rogue on their shitty spinoff show and he hasn't been a villain on The Flash since he was put on that crap.

I don't actually hate the show, I decided that these aren't the characters I like and the story kept disappointing. I really like S1 but S2 was a major let down so I dropped it, as I would a comic that I don't like.

Hi. Everything DC does is in some part wrong. See the DCEU also.

Kill Barry again. Its the only way to save the comic and kill the cancer

Newfag spotted. The speedforce was great when Said introduced it

So? Popularity with normalfags means nothing

>hi guys I have been a flash fan since 2013

You are a faggot on so many levels. First off most flash fans on Sup Forums don't even like Barry, second normalfags like shit and its been proven time and time again. Normalfags are the reason modern videogames and movies are so shit.

Keep moving those goalposts.

SEETHING Wallyfag.

Iris is the fucking worst

That isn't a goalpost. Brining up popularity has nothing to do with the OP

Wrong CW fag. I'm a legacy fan, something you cw fags wouldn't understand

>brand warring
Kill yourself, Sup Forumsedditor.

Hi. I exist to make sure The Flash comic is ruined for all time and warp what normalfags think of my characters, story and lore.

(OP) thank you you have said what i have thought for so long.

You know that there was a Flash show before this one and anytime Flash shows up in a video game, it's Barry, right?
Normies play video games every once in a while too. Take Injustice for instance.

>Barry isn't as interesting... As Barry
>Penultimate

Not only Tumblr but also a retard

You say this as if The Flash has been in very many games. Wally was going to star in his own though.

I count 7 games that Barry has been in.
The Flash (1991)
The Flash (1993)
Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe
Lego Batman 2 & 3
Injustice 1 & 2
Infinite Crisis

And that's only games where he is a playable character.

I thought Geoff Johns, being a Barry fan, is what made Barry the forefront of both comics and the show. I'm pretty certain that's what Sup Forums decided.

Just like how Smallville influenced Superman right?

>Thawne is exclusively called Reverse Flash instead of Professor Zoom in everything now
Gay.

> TFW They reverted Comic Thawne to his original costume and history.
> TFW You like Cavanagh's Wellsobard.
> TFW You like Matt's Eobard Thawne.

It's a good time to love Professor Zoom.

Hi, Mr Bendis.

strawpoll.me/14511884/r

Hi. I exist to make sure the Batman comic is ruined for all time and warp what normalfags think of my characters, story and lore.

Johns only follows orders from the higher ups. Its why he is making a shitry watchman fan fic

It didn't because normalfags already knew of supes.

Even worse because he hates being called Reverse Flash. Its clear this shit show has a huge effect on the series

Also Smallville didn't rape the lore as badly

"Reverse flash" is a much worse name.

They did it because for some reason they wanted hunter zolomon that acted nothing like hunter. I hate that zoom is associated with that faggot

I'm still waiting for Earth 1 Hunter to befriend Wally, eventually finding out about his Earth 2 counterpart and having Ashley leave him as the revelation slowly drives him insane.

Then the cosmic treadmill wouls blow up in his face and he'd put on Wellsobard's suit, going full TRAGEDY.

I confess i liked arrow and flash at first. I was ignorant and didn't know how much it sucked. But now I fucking hate them.

Search your butthurt you know it be true.