Trump was briefed on "important government information" today, and look quite worried afterwards...

Trump was briefed on "important government information" today, and look quite worried afterwards. What was he briefed on?

has just shocked at the decor. tasteless

Ayy lmaos probably

He still can't believe he won and that he has to do real work now.

Melania looks absolutely miserable.

Reptilian overlords and Keku

Higher assets or Ayys in pleb language

>tfw America is already Great

I was wondering about this, actually.

Was he shown some video while Obongo and him were meeting? I certainly hope he wasn't threatened.

"Holy shit he really was born in Kenya."

He was just bummed that his white house digs don't have enough marble and mirror

He'll have the whole thing overhauled -- he's going to do something really special with that white house. He'll spare no expense.

>Ywn get this ultimate redpill

>debt
>"don't fuck with the federal reserve"
>ayys
>"don't pardon assange, even if you were thinking about it"

>Which fucking country I'm going to nuke first from this planet
>fucking spics

JFK, ayy lmaos, Jews, 9/11, and Barry tells him why he needs to save America.

maybe this, he's probably not the retire and play golf all day kind of guy, but now he has to work a hard job that pays 400k/year at age 70.

plus he has to figure out how to separate his personal business from the presidency right now

plus that's the look i get when it's a new completely different job / first day jitters. that man's been running trump org the whole time now he has to relearn the white house ropes.

I hope the best for Trump, he'll get it done.

He's just thinking about how hard it's going to be to get the smell of mothballs and cocoa butter out of there

important government information.

Saw the full Zapruder film.

It's a tradition.

Obama: Smell my Finger....
Trump: *sniff*

Obama: Thats the smell of Hillary Vagina.

He just got the news -- the President is only a junior partner in the government.

His ideas were mostly vetoed by the real government.

"Holy shit.. Alex Jones... he was right all along"

made me kek desu

>see here Mr. Trump, Mr Epstien says you've been to house a few times. Better not screw around...

the amount of cuckoldry going on in the white house under obama

>tfw Sup Forums is so full of anarchists that they literally elected a bigger idiot than bush as the president of usa for a laugh

its going to be a fun ride to watch guys

kek

The power of lord Kek.

The Eldritch evil kept sealed beneath Mount Rushmore and is beginning to wake up as the stars are right.

That's the look of a man who just wanted to build hype to start his own TV network, and has quickly come to realize he's now in way over his head.

>Sup Forums
>Anarchists

Shut up you stupid paki.

That's the face of a man who was just shown conclusive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by the jews he's been supportive of the entire time.

lol

his business is already run by eric trump and maybe ivanka i think ?

He speaked with less stuttering and shit instead of obama who was too dumb to speak a whole sentence.

If not, he just got the chemcoctail for brainwash/mind control so that the real people behind can use him.

you think or do you know?

>why the fuck am I sitting here pretending to be nice to this cocksucker?

His job is to get a better life for American people, he has been told it wouldn't be an easy job. He is thinking about a strategy for uniting his people, owing up to what he has said (broadly speaking). To show the world people can get anything done, if they work towards common goals.

I agree, this looks like sinking in face, when you realise the shit pile of work that's ahead of you.

>"don't fuck with the federal reserve"

This. Probably got a 500 gigaton truthbomb dropped on his perception of reality.

Fuck of, Ahmed.

I think they washed his brain.

He saw it from the shooter's POV

Pretty much how it looks like.

hes knows the battle for earth is just the beginning. the anti-spirals must be beaten for control of the the galaxy, then the universe.

MK ULTRA like mind control

If he starts stuttering like Obama then you know. His victory speech seemed out of character.

Funny enough, that's what South Park basically did....

The secret service was a branch of the treasury. Most people don't know that. Put under the umbrella of DHS, it still has the same function. Protect government vips and investigate money counterfeiting.

Jews did 9/11

He said he'd give his company to his kids.

Trump looks like this in a lot of interviews, especially his older ones.

I don't know, I think people are just too used to his campaign persona of HIGH ENERGY and now that they see the sober Donald, they think something is off.

He's always been kind of awkward too.

It's very human

The SS isn't just there to keep people out, it's there to keep Fmr. Presidents in line.

I suspect all the lobbying crap and speeches for pay are lavished on as a carrot to stop them ever speaking out.

Yes very much so. Praetorians to keep the emperor in line.

He has no say and it's all planned out of Tel Aviv?

Also this

It's pretty much a 50/50 that either Trump got disclosed with some serious fucked up shit or he's just a bit pressured because this is the fucking Presidency of the US

we've got every dirty act you've ever done on camera in private and in public, courtesy of NSA

Your ass is ours faggot

this?

He was given the JFK assassination video from the grassy knoll point of view and asked "any questions"

This is a chap who has just recieved a major red pilling. He's got a lot on his mind. I'm still behind him, but he's just recieved some huge truth bombs that he needs to process. Would love to know what they are.

> cocoa butter

Lel

Was told who his overlords were

This

It can't be a party forever

The honeymoon is quickly ending for both Trump and all of us, his supporters, and people are for some reason misconstruing the lack of energy now as regret or similar feelings. In reality it's just excitement of the campaign winding down and realizing there's a shit tin of work to do

kek

But jokes aside, we know when you become president they black hole pill you, and you have to take all that info to your grave

>2626

This....they told him about the ayy lmaos. Or the puppet master showed up and took trumps soul.

Trump just found out who actually controls America. That face is the face a man makes after his first probing session.

The Federal Reserve & Kennedy.

'Sources' say domestic + foreign policy was discussed.

Trump also started to receive a copy of the Presidential Daily Brief, which has a little bit of everything in it.

Good to see CTR is still out on force on this board. Have to commend them for trying.

Would you be worried when it was revealed to you how much of a fuck up Obama was and what you have to clean up as a result?

that's not trump, that's a lizard adapting to trumps body you fool, save the trump!!!

"I have to fuck in the same bed as the nigger"

Do one with jet fuel can't melt steal beams

I'm not going to like, I feel very unsettled about this all. Yesterday I was really happy and all but now that the storm had kinda settled... I feel weird. I cant be the only one.

>WTF

>this
Looks like a blind person designed a funeral home

He was told about Them. The aliens from the Sup Forums and /x/ threads.
We The Thing nao

My fucking sides, this is some classic clownin right here

t. Bill Hicks

in all seriousness though, probably Dark Winter

I saved a few comments from the other thread, since they were quite interesting.

Oh fuck off. You really think Sup Forums of all places would suddenly reject all conspiracies, especially involving the (((fed))) and secret control of governments?

Get used to 4 years of Sup Forums blaming the establishment forces for any letdown by Trump.

>Obama: So let me tell you about the Jews.

ok CTR u almost got me

Every trump supporter I know is still excited as fuck albeit nervous that he won't be able to accomplish everything he wants to and undo all the damage in time

Kek confirms. Jews did 9/11.

Trump has been following Info Wars for years. He knows what's up.

He's just fucking exhausted.

how hes going to break the news to Sup Forums next week

this desu

They probably showed him a video of the Kennedy assassination from an angle no civilian has ever seen before.

Obviously he found out that he cannot banish all Muslims. :(

he was told about the extent that jews own the government

check 'm

There's also more mundane shit like the extent of unfunded liabilities and the derivatives bubble.

"the earth is flat"

You stay over there.. until you prove yourselves by stomping out the cartel..

>I tried Donald, I wanted real change. When it's your turn you'll to have to choose between your ideals and the fate of the world. They have weapons beyond our comprehension. Teleportation, dark energy, ... It's all there to wipe us out if we step out of line. It's up to you Don.

Because one man can't change a government.

The Hitler situation was a one off. I guarantee you that every government since has some secret failsafe exactly to stop someone coming in and tearing up the status quo with no way of stopping them.

They didn't like Trump and fought to stop him before this point, now they probably lifted the sheet to reveal the Plan B.

Look at the markets, all are up. The banks are probably aware what happened and know Trump won't be going GAS THE KIKES.

>mfw obama was trying to save trump of the madness

>trump just got blackmailed and black pilled

we were wrong all along

You ever noticed how presidents age about 30 years while in office? He just explained why.