How do Anons feel about the current goings ons of the Venom saga? I know there are old schoolers here...

How do Anons feel about the current goings ons of the Venom saga? I know there are old schoolers here, and I know there are Agent Venom fans, so how do you all feel about the clusterfuck going on currently? Good? Bad? Decent?

It's a mess and I wager only people that drop out when Eddie Venom was removed could enjoy the hot garbage going on now because so much of it is just a mess that's comparable to DCs Zero Hour

Aside from the Five Families Garbage I’m fucking loving this crossover

People under the age of 25 don't get a fucking opinion.

Venom belongs to Capcom.

>capcom will never make a horror survival game out on Conway’s Carnage comic
Feels bad man, feels real bad

Explain yourself

I think they didn't let Agent Venom in MvC3 cause Marvel wouldn't let them have classic Venom

>Perfect Outcome
Brock gets the Anti-Venom Not-Symbiote
Flash gets Venom back and goes back to being Agent Venom
Andi gets Mania Back
Lee dies
>Most likely outcome
Flash stays as Agent Anti-Venom
Brock keeps Venom
Andi gets Mania back
Lee lives on to be a dick later on in another comic
>Worst Outcome
Brock Keeps Venom
Flash ditches Anti Venom for Mania and tells Andi to stay out of the game
Lee somehow gets ahold of Anti-Venom and starts bein a dickass

Can someone tell me what Mania brings to the table other than waifubait

Personally, I like how she's become a symbiote user who is very solidly a hero now, instead of on shaky ground like venom was. The last symbiote who had such a solid standing was Toxin, and he's MIA after the Cthulu Carnage bullshit.

And she's nice waifubait, I like girl symbiote users

Anti-Mania

Aside from Flash becoming Anti-Venom, it's pretty dull and uninteresting.

If you're an agentvenomfag who thinks the character is good because he's some sort of reversal of Flash's character just fucking leave
I like the take I just think that cartoonfags who think Flash was a bully until he got the symbiote are retards.

am i back in the 90's

one of the only marvel sidekicks that worked
that and the coach/student relationship is cute and fun.
and if they really want to do cool things, manias gimmick can be the magic fighting symbiote cause of her hell BS and her being a goth it kinda works her dealing with the occult

Never liked Lee. Thought agent venom was more fun than classic venom. Mania is fun. Annoyed that the symbiotes are whores and all that work fleshing them out as sentient beings was tossed in the garbage.

Seriously never liked Brock as venom though. Might just be my exposure to the 90's cartoon, but I liked Eddie trying to be a hero and coming out as an antihero more than the psychotic back and forth they do with comic Eddie where he flip flops on everything all the time. I mean first he's venom, who can't decide between being a brain eating psycho and an antihero, then he gets cancer and sells the symbiote. Then he gets cured and becomes anti-venom, finding Jesus and trying to heal people. Then he loses the anti-venom suit and becomes Eddie Brock, symbiote Hunter before being bonded to Toxin, who then got removed when I wasn't looking because that's how you lose the Toxin symbiote, and then he's back to lusting after his original symbiote after trying to kill it at least twice through all the previous bullshit.

would be great if any of the so called "progagonists" actually got something to do
it´s just the "strong wyman saves the day show" 24/7.
none of the guys get to act badass, heroic or even masculine. just weak bitches that get pushed around or saved by feminist inserts

Fun shit man.

She's a good Robin with an interesting arc that's yet to be resolved. She plays off Flash well, boosting him as a character.

You *could* just get rid of her, but like Aracely and Kaine it's better to keep her around.

First time since I don't remember when that I see a sidekick I didn't want to strangle.

Ever since Brock came back as Venom it’s been all about the addiction to the power of the symbiote while denying how harmful it is to him by claiming it’s love.

Eddie Venom and Agent Venom are my favorite incarnations of Venom, both bring something new to the table and can stand on their own merits.
My problems with them stems from how writers use them and misuse them.

Honestly they way I've always wanted a long term story to go is:
>Eddie Venom from the start.
>Carnage is born and wreaks havoc.
>Later Eddie retires, leaving the symbiote alone to be captured.
>Flash is given the symbiote, which changes to match a more military based form, Agent Venom.
>Agent Venom goes out of control, resulting in the organization finding Eddie and experimenting on him, creating Anti Venom.
>Agent Venom and Anti Venom arc leads into Carnage giving birth to Toxin.
>Final Arc is a Team consisting of Agent Venom and Anti Venom teaching Toxin how to be good, while the trio due their best to stop Carnage from spreading more symbiotes.
>Glimpse of 30 years in future and the symbiotes have either been eaten by one or merged together to create Hybrid, who continues from where the trio left off.

Meh. Never liked Hybrid.

The real shame is that good Eddie stories were so few and far between. His own popularity cannibalized the poor bastard.

Does anyone have the image of Venom with a tomato?

Not after Black Carnage in Infinite.

Not him, but symbiote lore as a whole is an inconsistent mess.

Ever since its introduction, Venom and his kin have had their characters written, ignored, and rewritten over and over again. The only things that are written in stone is that

>it is an alien that bonds with people
>it has Spider-man's powers
>Peter, Brock, Mac, and Flash wore it
>Cleatus has one

I may be forgetting some stuff, but that's pretty much it. Everything else is doomed to being rewritten and forgotten by whoever's writing that day.