Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy3lNi0jXMA
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/10/bernie-sanders-doesnt-rule-out-2020-white-house-run.html
twitter.com/chiru_no/status/796244186387324930
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck california and fuck liberal havens

Reminder that the popular vote isn't finished yet

And lost the election

>Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.
UNITED ***STATES*** OF AMERICA YOU FUCKING ANTI-AMERICAN PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Trump won THE POPULAR VOTE IN THE MAJORITY OF STATES. We don't just cater to the high population states and fuck the rest.
Fucking filth get out of my country.

no shit didnt

Reminder that hillary lost the election.

Nope, even CNN projects Trump will win popular vote too once the final votes are tallied.

Even if she does win it, she barely won it even with the help of cuckifornia.

JUST

Trump reverse Kasich'd her

Reminder that votes are still being counted.

Then why isn't she President?

WOW she did all that shit
for NOTHING

Trump needed to rig the system to win. Sad!

I don't think that's going to happen. Near all of the states are 100% accounted for, and a small few are at 99%. Currently Clinton is 300,000 votes ahead of Trumpkins.

Still, a moot point.

Though personally I feel she should have won and the EC should be abolished.

We rigged it! We did it reddit!

Also this.

Not for long

Most of the uncounted votes are in very liberal strongholds like California. Her popular vote margin will likely grow if anything.

That reminds me. Let's say that California does succeed and becomes it's own country. Wouldn't that mean that democrats would never win another US presidential election again?

Good for her. Celebrate the good times, m8.

Strange. Every time I check CNN the distance between them is bigger. :S

Texas well replace it soon

Something something Alaska votes are 90% Republican and a million of them haven't been tallied.

No. You were baited by a meme, CNN is currently saying Clinton is going to win the popular vote.

He was baited by a meme, not real.

reminder you have no idea what you're talking about

>Hillary campaign is proven to be colluding with the media for the entire duration of the campaign

>Hillary was proven to have rigged the DNC nomination

>Project veritas shows us how the Democrats routinely rig elections

Trump rigged it guys!!

>Millions of illegals

Shouldn't count tbqh.

Congrats!
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

>won

They're still counting....

Her margin is growing, most the uncounted votes are in California.

Reminder that Hillary lost by about 82 electoral votes. It wasn't even a hair thin margin but a crushing absolute fucking defeat for Hildebeast.

hahahhahhahahah op is the same kind of loser who made r/the_meltdown

Reminder that more than 2 million votes remain uncounted. The remaining votes belong primarily to Alaska and Military servicemen, who historically vote republican by about 90%. Hillary's vote lead is fewer than 200,000.

Reminder to sage ctr threads

Absentee votes haven't even been counted yet, many of which will be military votes

Cliton is finished, it's over for her.

Three states aren't finished reporting yet - they haven't counted towards the popular vote.

literally this.

Goym's you keep on forgetting that CTR won't go away as long as you respond to her.

that makes me really sad actually.

What of Hillary's votes that were either long-dead people or non-citizens?

To think CTR spent all that time making these memes only to get BTFO'd KEK

The remaining vote is primarily California (which has only been 60% counted so far)

The absentee ballots from abroad usually vote Democrat despite being lumped in with the military vote (which usually votes Republican). Cosmopolites are very liberal desu, how did you not know this?

Also, no one lives in Alaska.

Every fucking "muh popular" vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy3lNi0jXMA

Basically, cucks in california and kikes in new york have as much voting power as farmers in Ohio.
Remove the electoral college and you get uncontrolled voting power in deep blue states where the president only has to pander to traitors and cucks.
America is a continent spanning country full of diverse lifestyles and culture the president must appeal to.
You talk about muh diversity yet you want mob rule.
Fuck you.
Say what you want, the law and order candidate won.

reminder she lost and conceded

Ask President Al Gore how much winning the national popular vote matters.

Read

wtf happened to bernie sanders

No worries, madam. There's always 2020

lmao

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/10/bernie-sanders-doesnt-rule-out-2020-white-house-run.html

He isn't done stealing everyone's shekels.

Reminder her time on a rope is coming

Reminder it doesn't matter and all the votes are counted yet

Maybe shillary will write a shitty make-believe book about the weather now

She didn't.
Popular vote is count for each state separate and Trump won most states. Hillary only got more overall votes because of Mexicans in California. Having more votes in one state doesn't means a thing.

Yeah, the popular vote of dead people and illegal merxicand, LOL

>filename

Being a bit harsh on Hilary there m8

Mister President Trump

>tfw Sup Forums will always give obvious baiters (you)s

Notice the same microphone is still on? why send a camera crew to her home and who paid for it?
Looks like failed pro hillary PR stunt
also is that a raygun on the shelf??

This is what you made me do, Trump. Hillary, you're dead to me. #CutForHillary
twitter.com/chiru_no/status/796244186387324930

why would they take that fucked up photo?

Fuck the state that funds all your poor asses you mean? We have a bigger economy than France alone. You're our fucking bitch

yeah I know but why's he a granny now

Reminder that broward county florida stuffed hundreds of thousands of votes for Clinton

Don't cut for Hillary. Cut against Hillary

Reminder that Hillary lost.

Hey OP.

You are officially trying too hard.

What happens if she wins the popular vote ? Does it effect the Trump presidency ?:

>Hillary actually paid people to draw the OP

Kek

You realize if people in throwaway blue states didn't feel like their vote was pointless, he would have won the popular. Right?

NO

Which is why you had to sell your water, despite being in a drought?

Seriously ? Then why do libfags want her to win it ?:

Ew, faggot. You cut the wrong way. Up the street scum.

Not necessarily because since it is a blue state they are most likely raised Democrat. The people that aren't blue in those states are probably from another state also.

Which is why you represent MORE than a third of our entire country's debt, right?

But hey remember its down the road not across maybe we should also teach that some fat feminazi

But we choose our president with the electoral college. This means that a lot of people probably didn't vote because they knew how their state would vote anyways. Therefore, we can't really tell what the consensus was on who should be president, especially since the number of votes for both sides were so close.

Because they are libfags of course.

It doesn't, we just want Trump to win the popular aswell so we can annoy leftists even more.

Both my parents didn't vote cause they feel like it's useless and they both were raised here. I'm sure they're not alone in that. My brother did the same thing as them. I'm the only one who voted in my family. California is a fucking disgrace.

She probably should have worried about the electoral college vote, huh.

Is there still a chance to get popular vote?

Smug points, really. That and a feeble argument that we should abolish the Electoral College, despite that doing so would mean nothing but big cities (aka liberal cesspools) would matter and politicians would pander accordingly.

Funny, I normally don't hear people bitching about how Wyoming has more senators than representatives, and it's literally the exact same thing.

The cities of Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago spot the Democrats over 100 electoral votes before this thing even starts and it still wasn't enough. It wasn't even close.

A questionable victory that makes your rival butthurt is the best way to win

No, it just gives the Progs something else to bitch about for the next four years.
If you look at the USA in terms of regions painted red to blue, it is overwhelmingly red.

Trumps a President for the Rust-Belt, not fucking California.

You shouldn't even think that it is remotely possible for California to be Red. For a place like New Mexico where it is red then it's blue there is a chance.

Hello.... is it me you're looking for?

It sounds so discouraging. :(

Fuck off CTR, shouldn't you be out of a job or something?

I don't think there's a chance. I voted for the popular and for different props, senators, etc.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuck off commie, california doesn't mean shit when only the southern half secedes and every corporation moves north into Jefferson State, you'll be left with nothing, and then blown out the ass by tariffs once you try trading with the union.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

We won't know til some time next year, but I highly doubt it with that narrow lead.

Web page bug. The margin is growing actually.

Commiefornia is a beautiful house built on a weak foundation, dems need illegals and a dumbed and numbed population to keep our ponzi scheme of an economy going