archive.is/LoIgS
archive.is/jbwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumstellar_habitable_zone
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
lawofone.info
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guy is being threatend. His and his family's lives are on the line.
See pic related. That's somewhat the message he's been told.

No. I'm glad I voted for him.

>reposing reply because relevant

Are you incapable of thinking? Putin doesn't want to be friends with us, do you really think a guy brought up in the KGB during the Soviet Era shares ideological thoughts with the US? IF CLINTON IS A BABYBOOMER WHO WAS STUCK WITH THE COLD WAR MENTALITY = PUTIN IS THE SAME. Whoa, amazing, I know. Now after he subverts Europe because puppet Trump won't do anything, he can and will move on to the US and you're fucked. And I can't wait for you to be fucked because this is what the country has shown they deserve.

You're a coward who was so afraid of what could happen, you surrendered to Putin's manipulation before anything could happen. :)

He's getting assassination threats from all over the country, the country that he loves and is fighting for. He's literally shaken, any of us would be too.

Posting it again.

Entities control the major world governments.

They haven't all been shit leaders making mistakes on purpose, unable to foresee the end results.

Their hands have been forced the whole time.

We must meme against the extraterrestrials.

The JFK speech takes on a bit of a different tone if you take this subject into account.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

>"Shit the USA is actually controlled by a shadow government of lizard people"

SNOWDEN LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!

Nope, Trump's just realizing the magnitude of what he has to do
archive.is/QIcj7
archive.is/LoIgS
archive.is/jbwcI
He has a monumental task ahead of him, but I believe he will rise to the challenge.

It was him or Hillary. Both were mistakes of different kinds. The redpill here is that America was fucked either way because nobody wants to be led by anyone who is capable of taking the office. Rebellion is coming soon.

This, we all read the emails. We shouldn't have forgotten it so fucking soon. If Trump actually saves western civilization, it will require massive violent purges.

No Kike. We already figured out your Disunity Ploy

This is CTR guys. George Soros Hired them permanently for 24/7 Consensus Cracking on these websites.

Shits gone real boys they are prepping for civil war.

Trump's in negotiation mode right now, when he does that sitting pose. Watch how slowly he nods his head at Obama at 1:50
youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw

Also why the meeting took so long. They were probably discussing Clinton's case. He could turn off negotiation mode for the camera, but he is dealing with the president right now for the first time.

He has been overwhlemed with the current situation. He just became the most important leader in the world. Give him more than 48 hours for fuck sake. Why do you think they do this a few months in advance, every minute of the day for the next few months will be briefings. Constant briefings and info, meeting people, learning the rules, the power he now has. He's not fucking concerned about press right now. Come on guys wake up.

If you've seen videos of Trump he always has that empty stare when sitting without anything to pay attention to. He probably processing through a lot in the back of his head while zoned out though.

He swallowed a pill with a color we don't even have a word for. I feel bad for him.

Trump winning was part of their plan all along. The goal was to placate the cultural right for a few years until death and demographics killed off enough people with a memory of old America for it to be lost forever.

No you Finnish faggot.

I don't know about "Lizard People", but Ayyliums seems more likely, and by Ayyliums, I really mean demons and old gods.

im retarded? IM RETARDED?
YOU'RE THE FUCKING IDIOT SAYING THERES A GREATER CHANCE ALIENS ARE SOME SORT OF BEING THAT LIVES ON ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE WITH TELEPATHIC ABILITIES
YOU'RE SITTING THERE SAYING THERES A GREATER CHANCE THEY ARE LIKE THAT THAN LIKE US
EVEN THOUGH WE FUCKING LOOK FOR PLANETS IN THE HABITABLE ZONE (A ZONE BASED ON US) WITH LIQUID WATER
WE DONT ACCEPT THAT THEY COULD JUST BE FUCKING ANYTHING
WE BASE IT ON WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT OURSELVES
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IM NOT REPLYING TO YOU FURTHER YOU DUMB LITTLE FUCKING KEK
YEAH I MAD
DAMN RIGHT I MAD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumstellar_habitable_zone
KYS

Agreed. Trump is going to change the world for the better. It has already begun.

Not plausible and hasnt happened?

This is why I'm not so sure the world is round.

Probably been up for like 52 hours. Give the man a break. He fucking did it.

From the last thread

>Obama: Good Afternoon, Donald. Please, sit down. It's no trump Tower but here she is.
>Trump: Thank you Mr. President. It's an honor to be here.
>Obama: Do you have a cell phone Mr Trump? Put it in this box.
>Trump places his blackberry in the box and its sealed.
>Obama takes out another, identical blackberry.
>Obama: Here's your new phone. If anyone asks, you've always had it. Now. Onto why you're really here. I'm sure you have already received the briefing. Well... There's more to it.

>90 minutes later
>Trumps fucking face when

Illuminati shit was diclosed.

When he started his winning speech and talked about Hillary talking to him on phone, congratulating him, I already knew that bitch told him she's gonna kill him and his family lol

I know you like to jack eachother off, but he hasn't DONE anything yet. Hold back on the bullshit, you sound like a fucking bernie bro.

(checked)
>Did we make a mistake?

No, we did not.

If Trump EVER needs our help, all he has to do is ask.

Donald; You have my Sword.

Fucking hell man, I really want to fucking know now what Obama told Trump about Hillary, if anything at all. I mean, he had to have, right?

And MY Cock

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

>In the 2006 election, an aide to Congressman Charlie Bass (R-NH) was caught concern trolling the opposition on local blogs. While pretending to support Bass's opponent, Paul Hodes, the aide argued that Hodes couldn't win because Bass was an unbeatable candidate. Hodes won the election.

AND MY AXE

Just keep in mind fuckwits, the same people talking shit about laiens and lizards and shadow governments are the same fuckwits that have been asaying hillary is a lizard for years.

Always remember that guys. the good goyim are simply moving the goal posts. Do not weaken now.

THIS IS A SERIOUS JOB. THIS MAN HAS A LOT ON HIS PLATE, YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
THIS IS SERIOUS FACE TRUMP.

plus he looks tired

>He's getting assassination threats from all over the country

The Clintons sure as shit won't be forgetting Trump in a hurry

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

illuminati-news.com/00363.html

that's not what i said, and i'm not reading that wall of text
stop being autistic

>oldest known religion is snake cults (snake gods)
>in the movie "they live" glasses actually symbolize lsd
>acid users report seeing them, all over the world
>earliest egypt mythology begins with ptah landing on earth and fighting with snake people who ruled earth at that time. result is snake people are defeated and have to retreat underground and egyptian gods become the new rulers

Bah I'm too lazy to continue someone else do it

lawofone.info

Welp

>Russia calming down
>Philippines back in line

He's already changing the world.

Nope. We voted in the guy that the intolerant, dangerous, and hateful left doesnt want. We made the perfect choice.

You glorious motherfuckers....

It has been an honor.

this hardly ever works in the real world though because an ally like that would typically need to be somehow planted in, or infiltrate, an organization. It only works in half-measure online because of the fact that the barrier of entry is so low (anonymous & free) but this also means that it's hard to actually get anyone to listen to you or take you seriously as they hold all of the power in deciding whether or not to give you their time. The best counter to a concern troll on an online anonymous platform is to simply ignore them.

He discovered he's gay XDDDdd

it's been the wildest ride

>Preferring wall of Trump

Even if you attempt to reject it, the vast majority of people under 30 have been raised within cultural Marxism. It's one thing to fight monsters without, but another to fight them within.

Sup Forums literally cannot ignore bait, and will happily """""debate""""" a shitposter for 568 posts thinking that they're going to embarrass him and cause him to leave

>Duterte Likes him
>Putin Likes him
>Theresa Likes him
>Nafta renegotiations
>EU looking to maybe get its own army
>TPP dead
>Mexico Peso fallen

So far everything has been great.

4 years from now there will be no wall.

They are aware of the protests and rioting going on, I'm sure they're both trying to send out a positive tone and reassurance

Woah, slow your driving, bud

But this is the chance to turn that around. Im not even worried about elites anymore, theyve been severely weakened by Trumps exposure of media controlled bias and the establishments corruption. People are getting redpilled as fuck the world over. Brexit, Trump, Australia tipped the vote back into labour's favour, we'll get the cunts next time, europe is waking up. The world is waking up man.

Go suck a vodka bottle

Whats with these stupid fucking threads currently.

People are reading way too far into this

>Did we make a mistake?
You? Swedes? Yeah

Americans made the right choice

Jesus christ guys stop being so fkn autistic, this is the look and body language of a man who is realizing that he has just become Potus; this is no small fear and Trump realizes that he has a lot of hard work to do for the foreseeable future

>He's actually talked about that before. How he had to stop thinking abstractly all the time and be more materialistic, extroverted and narcissistic. Just so he could get shit done irl.

Where does he talk about this? One of his books? Interviews?

Very interested in this aspect of his thought process. I studied philosophy as a monk for 3 years and feel fairly paralyzed because I enjoy contemplation too much.

>TPP dead

Not for long..
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000

Is this the thread where I pick up my tinfoil hat?

Yeah, it was probably some shill propaganda about Russia, good point

brexit may be a mistake but its britains mistake instead of having europe make mistakes in Britain's behalf

trump may be a mistake but its mistake usa decided on so yeah, reap what you sow

I'll admit that his body language in that video made me feel uneasy. I've never seen him like that.
He was like a child who just got scolded

shut it you puff

he looks like he's held at gunpoint by invisible Ayys

> :)
get off this board faggot, I thought you all would leave after Trump won.

it's over bros its fucking over we had a good one day with Trump but we all now know he's weak and he's a fraud. Lets punch back for all the lies he's fed us

it's not too late to change to clinton #ImStillWithHer, go to occupy democrats facebook and join the movement

Sup Forums backed the wrong horse.

fuck off, coward