Cucktians

>Trump overturning abortion
>Trump overturning marriage equality

Why do evangelicucks keep pushing these memes? Trump has been silent on these issues and has no intention of changing them. So stop forcing these cuck memes and making Trump look bad.

Atheism and human progress is the future, get with it already.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/04/14/donald-trump-says-his-favorite-bible-verse-is-an-eye-for-an-eye/
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you lolbertarians keep trying to hijack the Trump Train?

Christcucks have always been the chief traitors within the West. Their only masters are the kikes.

We'll have RWDS kicking in the doors of their temples and hanging their preachers soon enough, but until then we need only ignore their wailings and MAGA.

An atheist promoting liberal values? Color me surprised.

>Atheism and human progress is the future, get with it already.

No thanks, Stalin.

Your innards will be splayed out on the ground before the cross we're going to strap you to, faggot.

Maybe you'll get eternal salvation but it won't make your end any less messy.

Geez you atheists sure love your cringe.

I'm not an atheist, you limp-brained kike worshiping slave.

Atheists have done more to destroy the West than Christians.

Well you can yammer that shit off when the RWDS are flaying you alive if it makes you feel any better.

>Implying paganism is any better

If anyone's getting flayed alive by RWDS it's TheAmazingAtheist

>implying I'm some LARPing faggot
You cuckolds don't have a lot in your wheelhouse.

Keep telling yourself that. Christians are just as suicidal as atheists.

0/10

Shut up faggot.

We will repeal Roe v Wade and take back this country for Christians, we will restore Christmas as a family holiday rather than your get an abortion day. Pence is the most conservative Religious person you can have near the White House, he will help Trump restore Christian morality to this country. Marriage will be sacred again and we will stop these loose marriages that lead to divorce and we will stop abortions killing our unborn children just because you decided to have sex rather than wait.

>delusions of a Jewish slave boy

You have to go back.

Please go back to Kenya you faggot, we don't appreciate your kind here

reminder

I'd wager you're at least a quarter negro.

when will you faggots realize that Protestantism and Catholics are KEKED BEYOND REPAIR
Eastern Orthodoxy is based.
why the fuck would you worship people?

How can you call yourself white if you are not Christian?

>progress

I hope you are talking about the right kind of progress, comrade.

>christkikes

You white people who worship the sand niggers' desert jew god are disgusting.

Why is a liberal like you here? We believe in Trump and Pence, both devout Christians. Jews only enemy is a strong moral bound Christian country.

I miss CTR. LARPing faggots like one just aren't as funny.

Jews love atheists, they are easy to manipulate.

i'm not a liberal and trump listed his favourite bible verse as the OT's "an eye for an eye" thefederalist.com/2016/04/14/donald-trump-says-his-favorite-bible-verse-is-an-eye-for-an-eye/

Because my paternal haplogroups are both in the group R1b1b2.

Your slavish fondness for Semitic fables belies the mud in your blood.

Daily reminder that abortion is murder, and there are many ways to stop getting unwanted pregnancy. Wanting abortion to be legal cause you MAY get unwantedly pregnant even though you have many ways of stopping it is same as protesting for ban on unhealthy food you dislike since you MAY somehow someday buy one on impulse...

Daily reminder that homosexuality is mental illness. Should they get married? Eh, I don't care, it's same as autists or people with Down Syndrome getting married. The only difference is their annoying propaganda.

>implying pagafags are not cucks

Christianity existed before the Roman empire

i don't care

Ugh
Actually Christian part survived for another millennium
Pagan one fell

No, that's fucking wrong you idiot. Christ was supposedly born in 0 AD, over 2 decades after the establishment of the empire, and centuries after the dominance of the Roman Republic.

so what
the jews will destroy christcuckery
christcuckery is nearly dead as it is save for a few million africans
AKA the true believers

>Yet he worships one
>is a suspect

when will the christcucks understand that restricting personal liberties and bigger government are not true republican values??

>ITT: JIDF and atheistfags shill
wew

>republican values
>Republican values
>either being worth shit
Please leaf, adults are conversing here.

If you voted for Trump and are an atheist you are in leagues with the Jews. The majority of Trump supporters are Christians.

Faggot

>82 out of 27,700,000 visitors is a representative survey
Sup Forums.org/advertise
fucking christkike retards

>Justinian the apostate rebuilt the Temple

Nice try schlomo

Also, Christians are God's chosen people not jews, they go in Hell tho.

Catholicism is the one true religion, nigger.

Danny Diapers did everything.

>97777777