Why do white men fall for the 'I want to be seen as a saint' meme so much?

Why do white men fall for the 'I want to be seen as a saint' meme so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercutio
youtu.be/OSud7WAVhcw
youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck I love being white. Hows it feel to be a subhuman niggers?

This t b h f a m

because we're taught the concept of original sin.

Because it's a subversive way of proclaiming your white superiority, by pretending to despise it.

Pretty bad desu senpai

My name is also Joe. I am also white. I could give a shit less what people think of me albeit I do care what I think of me.

>DeeDee NaturalWave ChChu
Fucking niggers on social media man

Because they see women running around screaming about "I HATE WHITE MALES!!!"

So they try to get on their "side" in hope of getting some pussy. Its that simple.

To be a pussy or to get some pussy.

Because they're inferior

I bet that dog fucks his chink gf more than he does.

Tweet him and let him know that bestiality with dogs is now legal in Canada thanks to Trudeau, and he should seriously consider moving here to escape the God Emperor's imminent wrath.

Good thing that his wife is a gook and he'll have a non white child soon.

Then he should drink bleach.

Because they're fucking desperate for sex and think doing whatever women tell them is sexy or attractive

Just call them insecure. That shuts them up real quick.

True. Libs are actually the only real racists left.

> Come my poor little dumb niggers. I understand you're too stupid to find the DMV. I know you can't get a job or promotion on your own with that ape-like brain

nothings stopping you from building your own latino legacy of achievements...

except yourselves

No one want to be seen like savage normally. Duh...

If whites and asians bred over and over again whose genes would come out on top?

You think WHITES are inferior? Sorry Tyrone but you're wrong.

Go back to your cuckshed, Joe.

wtf leaf

Sometimes result not bad at all.

>Teehee race doesnt exist
>How could my fellow white man do this?

Libtards jesus christ.

To crush puss

>why do liberals x
Indoctrination

Whites. Haven't you seen a half white half Asian baby? They look 99% white

Did he just say WHITE PRIDE?

oh, they're getting him now... he better run for his life. Dreaming of a fucking white pride in [THE CURRENT YEAR] no matter in what context is just asking for a chimpout

The Supreme Gentleman ones.

I've never been so ashamed he is a white male either.

Old left wing people are faggots. You should be fully right wing by 30

It feels so fucking bad man

You made sure your parents didn't vote for Trump, r-right guys?

They didn't learn. You don't win anything or anyone by apologizing and cowering in fear like a battered puppy.

Not necessary and I think in large numbers it would cause noticeable shift from whiteness, though.

You assume the worst, but usually it's to get liberal chick pussy.

kek

opps

Out of all my friends, our estranged liberal white friend is the only one really taking this badly. Even our immigrant lesbian friend got over it.

It just dawned on me, that liberals who have been pushing cultural marxism on us, fully expected us to vote for everyone else's interests but our own.

And are FURIOUS we didn't.

That's the funny thing. These same people are without a doubt not even Christians. Liberals and Atheism goes hand in hand, homosexuality and Athursm go hand in hand. They are attempting to prove that they can be moral people without being religious.

>I have never been so ashamed to be a white male

Lucky for him, he's an honorary woman.

Have you no compassion?

I do not need to prove anything and I'm definitely atheist.

As a black, I don't even understand the "white privilege meme". So i'm supposed to be mad at white people for being white, wanting a white family? Not wanting to be around criminals? I don't know what this world wants

This is trolling. Unacceptable argument.

>Mercutio Futrell
>white

(X) DOUBT

I know what you mean. Why would you not way to be the greatest race on the planet.

White males fucked up your country big time though.

You can believe what you want, just as long as it's what he believes user

> tfw you were born a white european male

Absolutely won the lottery of life

This is LISA author btw

You have been visited by the Spooked White Mare of liberal meltdown
SJW tears and MAGA will come to you but ONLY if you "DONT SPOOK THE WHITE MARE" in this thread

I HATE MUH SKIIIIIN

And then he shits out something witha dick

>mfw not white but I hit the genetic jackpot and look 100% white

fuck u user i wish i didnt know this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercutio

Can this guy swap body with me so he doesn't waste his model figure being a cuck?

Same desu

The super model version of Owen Jones

libtard indoctrination

Color of your eyes?

DONT SPOOK THE WHITE MARE

green

This
Liberal atheists have their warped perception of Christianity and Original Sin, and then they go overboard in attempting to prove they can be moral people, which turns out to be EVEN MORE WARPED & distorted than the Christianity against which they rebel

So afraid to exclude anyone, they become inclusive to a fault. So afraid to judge anyone, they appease and passively accept. So afraid to discriminate, they undermine reasonable threat-evaulation

I don't know

I think white men are finally regaining their thunder after this election though, the cucks will fall to the side

The tendency toward religious self-abasement is one of the Northern European's weaknesses. Mixed with inappropriate altruism makes a deadly cocktail.

Its a genetic thing.

What made whites so successful will probably lead to their downfall.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

"MEN" ... i dont think you know what that word means ....

>halfwhite
literally

why are there so many white people that just arbitrarily hate their own kind?

This. You can't claim "white privilege" and then go all "races are equal and the same lol." Chose one and only one fags.

All retards are like hahaha I don't want to be white

Meanwhile I wish I was white

tfw I have grey eyes, not blue.

Wasted get soon tm and they do because 'muh whiteknight girls want me'

I'm centre-right but I think the next four years are gonna make me go full right.

Not necessary to be white to be a real man

Because they think there's a way they can be seen as a good guy.

Even if you give the hordes everything they want, they'll still hate you and find ways to say it's all your fault. You have to accept this and just be a good person without being a cock nursing little faggot virtue signaling how NOT RACIST you are.

The more you ignore them, the less power they have. Just don't ignore them at night in a dark alley.

fuck off colgate green eyes are the rarest in the world. Originating from northern europe

youtu.be/OSud7WAVhcw
Hey Drumpf, you man enough to fight me?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA

Women fucked up our country, and city faggots. True Irish are the ones who live in the countryside, where the globalist culture is lessened.

Not if you're a Londoner.

I'm as far from Northern Europe as you could imagine and my mother has green eyes and so i am

Some of them are very religious, but they turn their back on religion because their political view tell them it's not intelligent to believe in god.

The effect is that they fill the hole left by not allowing themselves to be religious with their political views. That's why their world is crushed when their candidate doesn't win an election.

>except yourselves

i.e. their shit genetics that are only good at having a ton of chubby children.

>"Voter ID? Well that's obviously racist because you niggers are too retarded to get a photo ID. Also we need all of yall to vote 8 times for the DNC candidate every time. Who's a good boy?"

Explain.

>Voting for self-interest
>LOL SO FRAGILE

Subversion. It's far from arbitrary, it's been drilled in through education and media.

also common in western asia, ireland, iceland etc. Very uncommon in niggers and I haven't stolen anything

Wtf? I'm going to rape up the neighbourhood now.
God I love being white. I'm also going to yell "nigger" while I do it. Because white people have NEVER been called out for being racist. Ever. Nope. No white person has ever been discriminated against. Especially in South Africa, where black people are so tolerant of whites. Black people have NEVER done anything wrong, it's always been racist whites accusing them. Yep, everyone, especially the tolerant left, LOVES white people. Lol free sex. Where the black women at?

Due to Britain's distinct lack of sunlight, if you stay here for long enough the melanin in your skin will simply dry up.

I mean historically exactly white men invaded, oppressed and genocided your nation. And they were Christian on top of that. And it was not so long ago, even if we count Northern Ireland as British lands.

>If whites and asians bred over and over again whose genes would come out on top?

The perfect gene