Middle school students chant Build a wall in cafeteria

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924768/Build-wall-Michigan-middle-schoolers-start-chant-cafeteria-day-Trump-announced-president.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0T76oMCBZeV
snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp
infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sGxnvgvxg&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=qKWQDM1prms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GenZ gonna be gud

Maybe they really are redpilled. I can see how it would happen. They've been subjected to Marxist subversion their entire lives. They very well may have rejected it and hardened their heart to it.

MAGA

I live in Royal Oak hahahaha. Shit is pretty funny.

Hahahaha MAGA motherfuckers

Trump has redpilled a whole generation of white people.

based kiddos

I love White Gen Z

maybe they are tired of illegals shitting up their school. so is america.

I can't wait for trump to get impeached so we can get a sensible figure like Hillary in the white house.

love the spirit from the Trump youth. keep it up

>Latino students were said to be in tears as kids at Royal Oak Middle School began echoing Donald Trump's rallying cries to build a wall on Wednesday - just one day after the Republican won the vote

Not surprising. The default school culture is anti-SJW.

They know what they have to do.

>tfw

the rust belt is renamed to the racist belt

Generation Z is pretty based

stupid fucking kids. The more people on social media build trump up as a "mexican hating racial executioner" the more this will happen. Guess what? If the left didn't characterize trump and his supporters as white supremacist nazis, this wouldn't happen.

Gen-Z will lead us into a golden age

>They've been subjected to Marxist subversion their entire lives

But your forgetting that every 2nd generation is rebellious to the ideas of the last.

>Latino students were said to be in tears

Oh no!

Quick! Burn the constitution!

Most teachers in America are SJWs now talking about white privilege and stupid shit and most kids hate their teachers so naturally they rebel against them. It's kind of beautiful.

can confirm. have a 15 year old brother and him and his friends are already red pilled

It's a backlash against Marxist subversion. I'm 18 and the same shit happened to me. When you get indoctrinated to hate your race, if you're pushed to far you'll wake up. The white race is a frog being boiled alive and (((they))) turned up the heat just a bit too quickly. Now they'll pay the price.

Beautiful.

Maybe they should GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY then. Just a suggestion.

I revisited a place because i was wondering how an "artist" was doing after almost 5 years.

I was shocked to see that shit like pic related was quite a popular piece, and libtards were downvoted.

Some even made jokes about the "easter egg truck".

Maybe, maybe there is hope in the newest generation

I don't think I've ever been proud of the US before. Nationalism will rise.

Holy shit guys, a friend in the US just sent me this clip of what his boss told them when they asked what they should do with black customers:
vocaroo.com/i/s0T76oMCBZeV

Can confirm. My 13 year old brother and his friends literally laughed a professional feminist out of class when she tried to teach them that there was more than 2 genders.

They're waking up. All these children are watching the media freak the fuck out about Trump getting elected. When Trump turns out to be just a normal president who's good to great, they will never trust the media again.

Gen Z is going to make this country great again. It will be the legacy of Trump.

I see what you did there.

All the liberal teachers heads are exploding because they have lost a generation to dank memes!

>Latino students
Fuck 'em.

snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp

GenZ is going to be the next greatest generation. Shame we are in the next forgotten generation.

No one could see this and not realize that this is a take-over, not immigration. They want our country.

GenZ is the generation of memes

One Nation Under Kek

>
>Can confirm. My 13 year old brother and his friends literally laughed a professional feminist out of class when she tried to teach them that there was more than 2 genders.

BASED.

I...thought it was over. Generation Z could save us all.

That's his point actually.

Yup. Every kid wants to break free and rebel

This. I consider myself pretty lucky as a millennial not to have ever swallowed the blue pill, but these gen z kids are growing up with millennial parents and they are learning to rebel against the social justice cuckoldry they were brought up on, same as all kids learn to rebel. Only now, the punk rock kinda kids are the conservatives. What a time to be alive. I hope Trump can inspire more of it.

I can't wait until Millenials get cucked by Gen Z just like they did by Boomers and Gen X

Man, I hope you fuckers aren't cucks in disguise. Your life depends on it.

Thats not Gen Z. Gen Z is entering college/finishing High School. This is whatever comes after Gen Z.

I plan to make some damn money then in my 30's, get a young conservative qt (18+) from this gen that will grow up uncucked.

Those kids are still Gen Z.

Gen Z, I like you already.

>Generation Z is the demographic cohort after the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s, while there is little consensus yet regarding ending birth years

My age group is right on the brink between millenial and Gen Z, so I'd say we're still fairly cucked, but people are waking up. I can say something like "There's too many Mexicans in this country" to the right people and get an agreement. I'd say about half the white population is woke.

At that kind of trend, we'll be woke by Gen Z. Marxist attempts to stamp out "hate speech" in the children will just make them more rebellious. Millennial/Gen Z church-going rates are increasing for the first time in decades. It's incredible.

Gen Z is now about 20 and lower depending on where you cut off the Millennials. This is Gen Z.

These kids live entirely in memes. We can completely shape them if we get on the right platforms.

Kek bless them.

>tfw a huge portion of Gen Z will be able to vote in 4 years
>they'll be right-leaning
>meanwhile millennials will grow out of their leftie phase as they get jobs and start families

Father's debt, son to give back.
The next generation are becoming redpilled after living through globalism, Marxism, and liberalism and are finally getting tired of it. They're fixing the mistakes of the past.

>millennials will grow out of their leftie phase as they get jobs and start families

There's a huge chunk of that generation that unfortunately went to deep to fall back. May their tortured souls find rest in death.

>millennials
>getting jobs
>marrying
>growing up
If only you knew how bad things really are.

Not all of them will grow out of it, but enough will that it won't be as bad as it is today.

So is patriotism/nationalism the new counter-culture?

Are we headed to a strange new age where instead of rebelling against your red-blooded parents by wearing makeup and smoking you now rebel against your liberal parents by joining ROTC and going to church?

Oh hey that's my old school

This isn't a backlash to anything. Middle schoolers don't know jackshit besides COD and jerking off. These are just kids being edgy.

>tfw gamergate pried the youth away from liberals
Thanks for saving america five guys.

It's like what happened in the 60's, only in reverse. The Jewish-led counter-culture became self-sustaining, and today it is the dominant culture.

Our counter-culture is on the cusp of being self-sustaining, and by 2040, possibly even sooner, it will be the dominant culture.

God bless Gen Z

I'm a HS Senior and there's alot of trump supporters in NJ. Funny enough it's the Chads and Stacies that support trump and it's the ugly nerdy kids are for her

Tbh I was born in the wrong generation. A table at lunch started changing build a wall but it died quickly. We have off this week, on Monday I'll see if we can get a chant going

I take back everything bad I said about GenZ

I mean, when you think about it, it makes sense. These kids were born in a post 9/11 world, day 1 into a world of bitter cynicism and paranoia. They've been hooked into the internet at its peak and see the world through it rather than the media. They are constantly surrounded by hand-wringing, pussified adults who just will not shut the fuck up about what's best for them, trying to control their thoughts against their very natural impulses, trying to censor or PCify the entertainment they love. They're going to break away from the ideologies of their parents generation HARD the moment they can.

>1950's Conservatism gave birth to 1960's Liberalism

>2010's Liberalism will give birth to 2020's Conservatism

Based Gen Z.
Survived through Common Core and came out even more redpilled.

THICCC

Gen-Z is heartless and cold.
They will be the death squad generation.
Just you watch.

>you were born too late to be part of the Golden Age
>you were born too early to be part of the New Golden Age
>you will forever be the product of the SJW social experiment in multicultural degeneracy

NIGGERS ATTACK WHITE MAN AND STEAL HIS CAR IN CHICAGO FOR VOTING TRUMP.

infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

Around blacks. Always lock your car doors.

This will never be mainstream news will it? Someone send it to Jared Kushner.

He may be a Jew but he's the son in law of Donald Trump and is the publisher of the New York Observer. He might print the story at least or get it to the attention of Donald. Show the masses what the "Fuck Donald Trump!" crowd are really like.

You're retarded. By that logic Gen Z only has a range of a couple years and would be the smallest generation ever.
Gen Z's starting years are between 1995 and 2000 depending on who you ask. If it starts at 1995 then a standard 20 year generation would mean that only those born this year would be the generation after Gen Z.

>1995
Damn, it's weird thinking I could possibly be Gen Z

Can we use some meme magic on this video?

It's a younger black girl with a comedy routine about whites vs blacks and it's pretty funny and red pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sGxnvgvxg&index=1

kek

>imblying
You may not be a member, but you can still be a teacher

(((They))) aren't going down that fucking easily, rebellion or no

Trump left, and will leave them, bruised and battered

it's up to us, all generations, to stand together and deal the final knockout blow, and cast down this prime evil, Forever.

Gen Xe ?

I believe the children are the future. Based kids.

They are pretty good at painting leftism as rebellious though.

Already taught my little brother and his friends how to spot jews. Tfw you hear them talking at night trying to figure out which of their teachers are Jews.

Good, throw 'em over the wall! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!

One suggested name I've heard for the post-Z generation is Generation Alpha.

Hope they live up to it.

haha wow those jokes didn't peak in 2004!

youtube.com/watch?v=qKWQDM1prms

its Gen GT or Gen Super?

we need this kind of humour back tho... its too cucked rn

Gen Z is the first generation to grow up without MSN being the staple of reporting. That probably helps a lot.

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

mfw ggate did this to the youth.

mfw when this is the fault of sjws.

>tfw there go my nipples again

We should rename Gen Z to Generation Alpha. These guys are the fucking best.

>mfw born in 96 and redpilled af

Yep. These are kids who are growing up on internet and video games, having their hobbies shat on by the previous generation. It's going to bite the liberals in the ass hard.

THis shit, my little cousins are so fucking based and i wasnt really around during their early teens

The left is getting a taste of its own medicine. Flipping Trump booths, yelling at whites, screaming in our fucking faces, and even assualting us? This was bound to happen.

All this generational hating is so dumb, the cultural marxism came in place in the 60's 70's. The people in power in those days are responsible for all of this.

apart from fb, you can become redpilled very fast if you go to the right place on cuck-dit, cuck-twit

Mah negro
Trump was my very first vote.

I'm in favour of Trump but this is just silly. Americans in general seem to have a tendancy to chant things very loud and in unison which is facsinating to me.