Obama appreciation thread

haters and Trump supporters are welcome, but only if they say nice about based Barack

>most votes of any president in US history
>grew the national GDP
>slashed unemployment rates
>provided healthcare access to tens of millions new Americans
>Nobel prize winner
>Acclaimed author

we will never have anyone like him ever again, its a shame

>we will never have anyone like him ever again, its a shame

it's only a shame if you love niggers.

>>provided healthcare access to tens of millions new Americans

Is forcing people at economic gun point really providing?

k

he'll be gone soon

Obama is not a nigger, he is a black man
only some people are forced to pay, most are low income minority people who get free access

He was a good president. Sup Forums's only argument against him is the word "Nigger"

Why do you think so many Trump supporters love him as well? My biggest fear is Trump is going to undo many of the great changes he brought into office.

/mlp/ just recently had a thread praising him.

I just hope Trump does not fuck up the newly formed relations with Cuba.

If nothing else, he's a class act.

But apparently America hates that.

>implying Donald Trump didn't become president-elect early yesterday morning

Policy aside, he was relatively scandal-free.

reminder that Obama's campaign spending was DOUBLE that of John Mccain at 350 million and was 1.1 BILLION against Mitt Romney

He's definitely the most charismatic president we had. I like that he can laugh at himself and not take himself so seriously. Terrible president but a good human being.

HAHAHHAHAAahahahHAHhahAHhaHHASHAhhHAHahhahHAHhAHHAhahHAhahHAHAHahHAHhaHAHhAHhHAHahhahahHAHhahHAHaHhahHAHahHAHAhahHAHhAAhHHAhHAhHAhHAHHAHAHhHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAhHAhHHAhahahAHHAHAHahHHA

*breathes*

HEHAHEAHHAHHEHAHEHAHHAHEAHHAHAHYHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHhAHAHhhahahahaHAHAHhHEHHEEHHEHEHE HHAhaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

He was great for my healthcare shares with the free bailouts we got.

>only some people are forced to pay, most are low income minority people who get free access
The thing is a lot of disgruntled working class are above free access but aren't making a whole lot above that lowerbound; that group is justifiably unhappy with it.

>Why do you think so many Trump supporters love him as well?

they're both charismatic warm personalities

those people voted for Trump

now Obama care will probably end up being repealed and millions of poor blacks and Hispanics will no longer have healthcare

>went from jr senator to president

uncanny, really.

He is a hard-working, average president whose real achievement is helping America out of the malaise of Dubya.

The only good thing about him was his brother

>Nobel Peace Prize winner

He was literally given that for being the first black president. He never did anything to deserve it. But the committee wouldn't admit that, and ended up giving it to him for the things he wanted to do, not what he actually did.

The award has become a joke.

Edgy