Austria Election General

Its time for Norbert Hofer to safe Austria!

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/politics/201611091047267049-trump-russia-hofer/
neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4brU619y40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hofer will win.

His victory is perhaps more important than any other geopolitical event on the horizon. A victory that may very well lead to the establishment of the Fourth Reich.

To understand how this may happen, you need to first need to understand neighboring Germany. It's obvious that no matter how large of an AfD victory in 2017 Federal elections, the CDU and Social Democratic Party will hold onto enough to prevent any action on immigration or an EU leave. The Northwest and also Berlin are simply that cucked.

Enter, Bavaria. Bavaria is the most conservative state in Germany. If the upcoming German elections fail them they will have their hands tied behind their backs for the next 4+ years, unable to do a damned thing. In the midst of this hell, you see a country that's closer to you than your own capital, with a shared ethnic and cultural heritage (i.e, German), having the politics and policies that you want to see. A drive for succession within Bavaria from Germany is true possibility. And because Hofer views Austrian-German history as one (as did Hitler) I doubt he would object if such a Bavarexit were to occur.

If this were to happen, you could expect a domino effect and the rise of a new German state under the leadership of Norbert Hofer.

We're just 25 days away too. I don't see why people are wasting memetic energy on Le Pen (she's not until April 2016)

True! Norbert Hofer should the next Guy that Sup Forums supports

For Norbert!

He's /our/ guy for sure:

>"We can learn from the elections in the United States. Trump was all alone, the media was against him, and even part of his party was against him. He made his thing and he won. You have to be authentic. I try to be authentic and try my way to make politics. What you can learn from it — you have to be authentic," Hofer

sputniknews.com/politics/201611091047267049-trump-russia-hofer/

>their faces when they postponed the election to after the predicted Trump defeat in order to demoralize the voters but now their plans backfired horribly

I am a flagless fighter. Memetic Combat Veteran. Looking to die in digital combat. How can I serve?

based hofer

first of his kind

but not the last

no one can safe australia

>tfw i dont speak german and so cant meme to help him win in the austrian social media

feel bad...

give us attack orders and we shall obey! not really sure if/how anglos or franco canadians can help

First Hofer then Heinz Christian Strache for Bundeskanzler

Hofer will never win. Just look at the polls!

>trusting polls
>after trump just won
>where every poll before election night said he was gonna lose

I hope for you my fellow Austrian that Hofer will win!

What's the current likelihood of winning then? I heard nothing of this with all the US stuff.

if the polls didn't pick up undeclared trump support the same aversion be must stronger in austria. much stronger.

He's in a good Position but maybe the SPÖ and the Greens will try to manipulate the postal voting again

Through the same methods Sup Forums employed to win Brexit and to get Trump elected, i.e. meme magic.

We need slogans ("Can't hassle the Hofer") pepes, and other memes. The main thing is to get the word out, I don't think Hofer as as widely known as Le Pen is (ashame because he's further right then she is and has more potential).

The point is that the polls cannot be right, so he is gonna lose, as he is in front like Clinton.

>He's in a good Position but maybe the SPÖ and the Greens will try to manipulate the postal voting again
Well, my vote better be counted. I filled it out and sent it on the day Trump won. I even put a big fat MAGA! next to Hofer.

This will be the 3rd time I'm voting for VdB this year.

Suck it racists.

Post your best Hofer memes!

This is a re-election because the first one in summer was declared unconstitutional (aka R I G G E D).
Hofer lost by 0.7% - about 30k votes.

I'm confident he'll win this time.

MAGA

hofer wins for sure. this is our age. the recount showed obvious fraud on the opposite party and their guy is almost ded. MAKE AUSTIRA HOFER AGAIN

Very high (the original election was almost basically a tie). Considering Trump won, I expect his supporters to be even more enthused.

Vienna was the biggest VdB cesspool in the last election.

guess what? FPÖ got some new fans there.

neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/

what could possibly have happened there? can't be connected to all the fugees traveling to Vienna after other states cut their welfare nearly in half.

Hofer will turn Vienna blue on 4th December

I'd give you a crash course if you want

>MAGA

We need to uncuck all countries starting with 'A' first just so we can keep using this.

Fourth reich, bitte.

My anscestors came from within the borders of your empire, and I visited Austria after college.

Hope for Hofer.

Will he expel the gypsies?

>Hofer will turn Vienna blue on 4th December
Funny the FP's color is blue... like Clinton.

Good chances. We now have the Canada-EU Trade Agreement (CETA) because Belgium failed to stop it. Most people here hate CETA and Hofer seems the only way to get rid of it.

Anschluss bitte.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4brU619y40

Mighty Kek, grant based Hofer a decisive victory. Check these digits!

Pleasno, this cuck cant leave the scene soon enough. We need a real nationalist.

This always fucking cracks me up.

My favorite meme so far

MÖGA
Ö
G
A

that would be nice

Yeah

Australia (Europe)
Australia (Pacific)
Angola

I'd rather have Hofer as chancellor than this prole. Hofer's potential is wasted since the Austrian president is a well paid but powerless position.

Kek wills it.

Today is the US, tomorrow whole Europe.

MAKE ÖSTERREICH GREAT AGAIN or
MAKE HOFER GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AUSTRIA GERMANY AGAIN
MAKE AUSTRIA REICH AGAIN

No Brexit led narrowly in many polls too, the point is that American polls are fundamentally corrupt and an extension of the liberal media-opoly, but the nationalist, nativist, anti-gloabalist sentiment is very real and spreading rapidly all over the west.

Hofer wins and lefties throw a huge tantrum over it

I just want Trump to annex Austria...

>brexit BTFO it's over go home
>drumpf BTFO he can never win
>This will be the 3rd time I'm voting for VdB this year. suck it racists

You can't even fucking imagine, how enraged the leftists would be.

They basically had their cuck president in the bag, but their dream would become their biggest nightmare.

Make Austria Great Again

urleiwand XD

This will be Austria come 2018.

I glab mein schwonz isch hort

>race mixing with filthy magyar scum.
no thank you.

what do you guys think of this

>He was literally cheated out of winning the first time around

There's no way he loses.

Hofer- Petry alliance would be unbelievable

The more faaar right the better.

We need war juices!

Top 10 most wanted Anime crossovers

Make Austria Germany Again!

For Australian election are there any important Australian German words to know? I was only ever taught German German. Only Australian word I know is Erdapfel.

problem is he is not a communist

he's a fucking globalist and tries to create a (((centralist))) european government

I can absolutely imagine him as a leader with his bad ass cane...it's gonna be iconic!
MAGA

Afghanistan?

Don't forget our useless piece of shit of a chancellor.