Recently finished Scooby Doo: Mystery Incuckerated, what did Sup Forums think? I wish I had watching it with you guys...

Recently finished Scooby Doo: Mystery Incuckerated, what did Sup Forums think? I wish I had watching it with you guys, I can only imagine the reactions to all the trap jokes, references, cuckoldry and Hotdog Water getting shot IN THE FUCKING FACE HOLY FUCK

I loved it, it felt like a love letter to Scooby Doo/Hanna Barbara fans. Kinda hurts that Be Cool Scooby Doo came after such a great series. Kinda would have liked to see them on their next mystery, but it really did end perfectly. Also dat Hotdog Water/Velma

It still hurt that i'm an autistic fuck and didn't watch this because the artstyle made me upset.

Everybody in this damn show got cucked.

Best Scooby Doo show, also.

Scooby didn't. Nova did

First season of Be Cool was okay. Second, despite having an overarcing plot had worse Daphne quirks and lame musical chases comparatively.

I watched a few episodes, and it was *extremely ok*, I don't wanna sound like a fag and say SD:MI was a masterpiece, but it was really really good.

You will never experience a love as pure as what Hot Dog Water felt for Velma. Isn't that sad?

I disliked all the main cast's interactions among themselves in Mystery Inc.

Relationship plots in cartoons ruin everything.

It did almost feel tiring at some points but I thought it was a fresh idea.

Introducing real supernatural creatures to a Scooby Doo show was really stupid.

Mystery Incorporated wasn't the first time real supernatural creatures appeared in Scooby Doo.

They did have plans for a third season if they got renewed (because it was popular internationally), but I was happy where it ended, even if Daphne and Shaggy were underdeveloped.

Why?

The ending was even more of a cop out than Gravity Falls.

>stops evil with power of friendship
>undoes everything
>everyone who died was reset to status quo

>implying any Scooby Doo thing with real monsters and creatures doesn't make it automatically better

I think it's no coincidence that the best Scooby Doo things are the ones with real supernatural elements in it. Zombie Island, Alien Invaders, Goblin King etc.

But it wasn't reset to status quo. Everything literally became better

Witch's Ghost, 13 Ghosts

You're forgetting the part where the gang is haunted by the knowledge that this new universe is a facade and not the one they once knew, and that the people they loved effectively no longer exist because of butterfly effect shenanigans which factors heavily into them getting in a van and leaving their home behind.

I hope we get a Scooby Doo that really passes off the gang with being friends with each other. They've never felt like friends.

For real. Meanwhile, GF I did character development and reset status quo via a last-minute law.