What little respect I got back for Joe after the Ghosbusters review is gone

What little respect I got back for Joe after the Ghosbusters review is gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=h6cl-LXvOhw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/purrlunagaming/status/730152984890478592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay

Angry José

He's just blue pilled.

Daily reminder.

>watching Youtubers

KYS

>cancerous
>TotalBiscuit
Holy kek

I hear sort of a dsp dialect thing in there.

Am Angry Joe's younger half-brother and can confirm he is a bleeding-heart liberal and always was. I almost never talk politics with him anymore because I can never have a discussion without it turning into him calling me a bigot because he can't refute my logic. I think having a review channel that's popular gives one a opinion superiority complex. He also was a huge Bern-out supporter. (funny considering he was just complaining about having to pay 40% in taxes)

Perhabs he's an ayy?

You'd be angry too, if you'd be getting deported.

No, he was born and raised in Austin, Texas. Blue, liberal cesspool in the middle of a red state.

Then I guess he should have voted in a swing state.

hes butthurt cuz he'll be building the wall

What's his name again?

Is this video being monetized?

Fuck this fucking wetback. Buttmad about some random guy in a crowd. Liberals threaten to assassinate Trump on Twitter on a daily basis. But of course Paco has nothing to say about that.

I'm so sick of these Mexican subversives.

its uploaded by dirk diggler no affiliation to angry joe, joe is apparently too much of a bitch to his profits to put it up on his channel.

José Jalapeño

I am very dissapointed in Cuck joe.
He made very good points and absolutely brutal reviews. Most of which was on point.

Watching him outing himself as a leftist libtard is a damn shame, as he usually is against "tyranny".

I hope he unfucks himself, as I can never again watch another Cuck Joe video knowing him being a cuck.

>What little respect I got back for Joe
The guy's first console was an Xbox, which is embarrassing. His "reviews" are about as informative as reading the back of the game box. He isn't even particularly articulate. How he has so many subs and views is beyond me, and how he's earned anyone's respect is even further beyond me.

OP is a faggot.

when did he jump on to tgwtg.

"Mexican" is a dialect in the southwest

Disgusts me.

>Am Angry Joe's younger half-brother
proof

What's this guy's name again?

Whoah, watch it Raging Rico

I knew Joe wasn't a fan of Trump and I was fine with that, but goddamn he's such a wimp and I don't think I can really look him the same way anymore after this.

At least H3H3 took the loss respectfully like a man.

San Antonio Faggot

>funny considering he was just complaining about having to pay 40% in taxes

90% of people are "liberal" or "conservative" because it's cool. They don't understand shit about politics.

Hurtful Hernandez

I never watched this cringeworthy faggot in the first place.

Showing his true colors, betraying his conservative mexican culture by siding with Trump in order to be a parasite.

this desu
sage this shit lads

He kinda looks like billy mays with those extra pounds and that beard.

>he goes against my idol drumpf
>he bad no more respect for him!
Kys my man.

>conservative mexican culture
Funny guy

>I knew Joe wasn't a fan of Trump and I was fine with that, but goddamn he's such a wimp and I don't think I can really look him the same way anymore after this.
I abandoned him when he bought a shitass Alienware instead of just building his own computer. Guy's a fucking tool.

you have to go back

What a racist

>THERE ARE FACTS
>THERE ARE FACTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Why didn't he tell me about all these facts in the video?

>>conservative mexican culture
>Funny guy
In Mexico they are.

It's the way he's doing it. Like some faggot emotional commie.

>muh racism

It's not like he made a video about how he respectfully disagrees with Trump's economic views and explained why he thinks NAFTA is a good idea.

No, just das rayciss.

Fuck this beaner. He has to go back.

what makes it worse is he's such a coward removing the vid from his channel. Guess he realized those awful uneducated white men were viewers.

>conservative mexican culture

Does that mean you only saw off one head a week?

We all need Chris Chan on every board

lol

Glad I unsubbed from locos taco years ago

Lol ok I see your point but I always thought mexicans had family based hard working conservative culture. Shame to betray that because the otherside if offering you freebies.

Shouldn't you be building that wall, Pablo

>Implying he doesn't want to kill Obama

What's wrong Sup Forums? You guys aren't sexist are you?

Angry Hoe Show episode

He gets some pretty hot women for being such a liberal cuck. Some 10/10 qt from Sweden, who goes by the name Purluna, stayed at his house for a long time.

joe has always been a gold mine for cringe

he sucked anyway

>respect
>a guy that "reviews" video games
Seriously?

What's his name again Sup Forums?

Because he doesn't know them or they only exist in his mind. If you come back with actual facts you're a bigot to him.

DEPORT HIM NOW

I don't know, I feel like he approached it better than a lot of other liberals have by the way he ended that video.

Yeah, he's disappointed that his candidate lost, everyone has that day 1 disappointment when they lose.

But in the end he says. "President Trump, I hope you do a good job. Congratulations, you've won the Presidency. God help you do the best job you can."

Even after his bitching and moaning, which is understandable, he still accepts the will of the people and prays he does a good job instead of hoping to burn it all down.

So yeah, he's fine.

>No other sizes of this image found
Huh.
Joe used to be pretty lean back in the day. What happened?

>respecting Seven Dollar Sanchez
>ever
You're a fucking faggot, OP. I've never ever had a shred of respect for this manchild.

He has to go back

He's Puerto Rican.

Should have screencapped some of his tweets before he deleted them.

>banning subbed people from his twitch who said they voted trump
>sperging out about how trump voters/trump will likely result in his death

Fuck you Jontron is actually a pretty cool guy.

Because he's an internet celebrity.
Even that fat fuck Boogie managed to get a 7/10 with his Youtube bux.

All these youtubers are such experts on politics now apparently

When did immigrants get to be so entitled? Why does this guy think he has the moral high ground to talk to me in this manner? My ancestors have been fighting for this country since the 18th century. Who the fuck is this dickhead to tell me I'm less of an American than him?

>sitting around all day playing video games and reviewing them for a living

JUST

He is just another rich living in White country saying BUT RACISM BUA WAAAA

I guess when people say kill whites is not bad

I highly doubt Flustered Fernandez fucked Chloë Grace Moretz

>James Rolfe
>cancerous
>ChrisChan
>not so cancerous he's looped back around to being fun for everyone

He doesn't go to the gym or anything? Not even ride a bike?

Is there even a popular 'vidya coverage' channel that openly supported Trump? All of them seem to be complaining about how Trump won.

>Trump voters are uneducated people
> He works analyzing videogames

Kek

>These are your constituents
No my constituents are the American people. To associate everyone together on the actions of 1 is North Korea territory

>White men are to blame
Sancho here knows Hispanics are considered White right? He knows that the people in Africa that weren't colonized actually wish they were?

>Video Clip
Yes because everyone should be judged based off of 1 person.

>His son is dis-interested
His son is 10 years old it's past 3am. Tykes fucking tired you fucking dirty cunt.

>Only uneducated people voted for Trump
So Joe voted for Trump?

Now why in the living fuck is everyone attacking a fucking 10 year old?

twitter.com/purrlunagaming/status/730152984890478592

She was also seemed pretty slutty when I met her.

These are what we call, "liberal conservatives" they are walking contradictions.

Isn't Pewdie Pie pro-Trump?

There is a picture of Angry Joe somewhere on the internet dressed as a Geisha.

Not even joking.