Wonderful idea by another user

Wonderful idea by another user

We spread the fire, we get the progressives to turn on white women. We can turn the tide of opinion of white women and get them back on our side.

Do what you can and remember.

#fuckwhitewomen

>#fuckwhitewomen
Kek. Thats the plan

>inb4 a fucking leaf
I think this is a dangerous foolish idea that could easily backfire.

Tread lightly

this

Sup Forums has spent most of recent times talking about how weak willed women are and how they bow too easily to social pressure.

If that's correct, how on Earth is this a good idea?

This could be the meme that brings white women home and gets us wives.

I love you all so much.

>college makes you anti white
Oy vey
Who could have guessed?

THIS!
WE WILL MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE!
#FUCKWHITEWOMEN

This is the truth unfortunately, Women easily cave into pressure and this will do nothing but force them back into the hands of the radical left, The best thing to do is to left the women side with the men naturally.

WHITE WOMEN DIDNT FAIL US

SAY SORRY

I saw a NY times article one of my lib friends shared on kikebook this morning that was blaming white women.

IT'S HAPPENEING

not unless you want white women giving away the only thing they can, pussy, to minorities as an apology for trump. fuck that.

this aint going to work retards
kek is a false god
pepe is a false prophet

checked for Kek

Bad idea, white women go to blacks just to show that they are not racist

i've already seen this happening without us. we need to spread it. white women cannot be intersectional. they need to sit down and listen. no more white speakers at events. only PoC allowed.

white women give birth to white men. #endwhitebirth

>kek is a false god
>get quads
heathen

>kek is a false god
>trump is president

pick one

>Kek has spoken. We must apologies.
Sorry.

HAAAAAAAPPPEEEENNNIIINNNG

>could backfire

How? Basic female psychology: If someone doesn't like them, they go bitch-mode. Trigger a few Stacey's with this, they Tweet some snark, Boquisha sees, cut up an onion, and you got a stew goin'.

I think its a shit idea.

They're already screaming this stuff on their own. The last thing we want to do is "fan the flames"

Let them blow themselves out.

White women are the most vocal and most extreme SJWs. Actual minorities turning on them will be a glorious comeuppance.

Women can't accomplish shit without men guiding them. Keep our influence non-obvious and this could be lulzy.

>too many virgin NEETS on Sup Forums to effectively influence women
>won't listen to fashy Chad

I just got QUADS

I name Carisha the KEK goddess

college educated ones almost failed us. still work to be done. best to keep them out of college. or at least out of gender studies classes.

This could backfire. Women tend to cave in to social pressure.

Trump supporters have to speak up now and tell SJWs to fuck off, not give them more influence.

wtf I love niggresses now

There were many LGBT groups and Spic groups for Trump... what the fuck are they complaining about? I've honestly never seen such intense hysteria before.

lets post beautiful white women. ya know to bump the thread and keep awareness or whatever

We could do a counter-op

#proudwhitewoman

later.

this is a good idea. i hope all of pol is getting fit. we need to be maximum fit and alpha for trump inauguration. i started last summer. time to level up our entire nation.

she's got big toenails

thats ok

There was already a slate article out there saying white women who voted Trump betrayed the "sisterhood". If you guys spread this, you'd be tapping into anger that already exists.

OK KEK, SORRY.

Yeah, there's going to be people beating each other up in the street. Not what the country need right now when Californians are trying to secede and half the country is trying to protest Clinton into the White House.

Its time to come home ladies