BEEP BEEP HERE COMES THE PROTEST BUS

Pictures of buses full of people rolling into Austin for tonight's dissent.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416
clickorlando.com/news/donald-trump-sign-leads-to-violence-at-brevard-high-school
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are the plates from

come on now - I need a source so I can get this meme rolling!

>5th & Waller
Confirmed atx

What's his endgame?

NVM OP - I found it
>twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416

OP pic is from yesterday

>protesting

White fucking bus!

A Central Florida high school student got so mad about a Donald Trump sign that he punched one of his classmates in the face and then repeatedly cursed at and fought with school officials, according to the Palm Bay Police Department.

The officer tried to de-escalate the situation, but Hudson stuck his middle finger in the officer's face, paced around the room and began punching filing cabinets and knocking things off the desk, police said.

"When I see that white boy again, I'm going to punch him in his face," Hudson said, according to the report.

clickorlando.com/news/donald-trump-sign-leads-to-violence-at-brevard-high-school

>FUCKING WHITE BUSES

...they actually protest in the rain now though? Are they evolving? Do they get paid extra for that?

>where are the plates from

...do you ...not know about charter buses?

gotta give them credit for actually protesting instead of shitposting on the internet

fucking assholes

God Emperor Trump must crush Soros.

We don't really do that sort of thing here, I dont really even see city buses except when I go to the mall.
I imagine they are registered in the state they reside in most of the time, say dc/maryland/virginia, or california. It would give some idea of the origin.

I suspect they might also be the voters they were busing around, it would make sense. They already had a decent supply of people they could trust to keep things quite and do their job right, fairly decent actors.

sheiit.jpg irl

They're getting paid. It's a job. There is no altruism. I travel to get to work as well. Will you bless my noble intentions?

not all of them are getting paid
certainly not those kids in high schools and colleges

you tell me which has been working better

I got it from the twitters

twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416

> Paid to pretend I care about issues
> Actually sabotage shit from the inside with low energy and shit chants

I'd do it

mfw anon5 was right again

any tx anons feel like sabotaging some buses with me tonight?

What exactly is the goal here? Why is Soros paying for this? It seems like a bitch fit with no purpose, there's no election to swing, no movement to start, it's just pointless.

It is a bitch fit. That's it. It's his way of throwing a widdle baby temper tantrum

Martial law?
Use your fucking brain user.

Who? Did I miss something? I lurk a lot too.

Crashing the economy
With no survivors

(((Shorting the USD)))

I knew something big was probably going to go down tonight

I'd rather the military running my country than Obama

user you've got some catching up to do.

4plebs is still down but bookmark this for when it's back up. Link to all of his threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/

Soros is busing in violent protestors to flame these protests around the country. His organization is putting up ads on cragislist and they are being paid.

His end goal is to have 2 or 3 of these protests pop off, nat guard getting called in and martial law being implemented

can't tell if troll or basic dipshit leaf

HALP. THEY'RE PROTESTING IN MY STATE RIGHT NOW

JUST BROKE INTO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

Democrats believe in exploiting unpaid interns, "useful idiots," so not everybody's getting paid. The campaign consultants are getting paid, but not the little people on the bottom.

(you)

Serving Moloch.

where the fuck do these political action groups find these people

i want to know

are we expecting something less disappointing than last night's low energy cucktests?

Call the police department and inform them before hand.

On Monday Trump said he would not agree to accept the results of the election, why does he expect everyone else to?

Are those... vibrators?

I will.

She's leaking, too.

I am now erect.

>high school
nigger looks 30

Well played, sir.

Dont fucking post this shit, how am i supposed to complete my nofap like this?

I'm not sure what you're struggling with here

Perhaps you should reevaluate the sources of your problems instead of resorting to neopuritanism.

Did protesting get them Clinton in the whitehouse? I don't think so!

Here's hoping for a 10+ bus pileup on a rainy highway.

Cut that monkeys disgusting ears off and sell them to the chinese so they can make ancient chinese boner pills from em

Austin user reporting. Live close to downtown and I don't have work tomorrow. Quads decide what I do when shit goes down.

Onaroof with a SKS.

Agent provacator. Make protests great again!

>gotta give them credit for actually protesting

No.

where da protest stream links at

What is it about? Give me a tl;dr

He is Tyrone

Clinton paid 15 hours+ for me to shill at my university WHICH IS 99% LIB
so i can only imagine how much they gave those niggers to chimp out

She would let you fuck the shit out of her too, so long as you are not an ugly autistic manchild. Lots of cosplayers are naturally slutty. Letting loose and having fun during one of these "cons" is really the main reason why people attend (that and merch, I suppose), so it's no surprise that people hook up all the time during them. I used to think this was all bullshit when my friend talked about how he would always at least get his dick sucked during one of these but after giving it a shot I think these cons are one of the best ways to get nerd pussy.

This is assuming you're into nerd pussy (or dick). This also requires some level of social skills. You can't just grope them or bend them over like in a fantasy world, you have to at least talk to them.

>Tripfag named Anonymous5
>makes thread on Sup Forums with OP "Knowledge Bomb" v.#
>greentext points about stuff that's happening with clinton, NWO, and terrorists
>answers questions til 404, some ambiguous answers, some revealing
>does this a couple more times
>stuff he said in his OP starts coming true
>this goes on for several weeks
>20 Knowledge Bombs later and Anon5 is a legend

His last one was election night I think.

fuck off nigger this picture is old

literally kys

do you even know what day it is you obese fucking stoner

that tweet is from yesterday

today is the 10th

Big FUCK YOU to Austin from Dallas.

I hope the niggers burn it to the fucking ground.

How accurate are his predictions? They're not Alex Jones tier "say everything, and eventually something will be right" type shit are they?

3 hours away and have the day off tommorrow
I'd go if i had a firearm

That dudes a faggot larper stop falling for his BS

We need to deconstruct the source of these bullshit protests. they all start somewhere, they all cost money and there should be a traceable line between the protestors on the ground and those who order these things.

probably got held back for 15 years