Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smH8Ve3pmg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you fuck off?

Ok

What are the biggest topics now in Poland? Exclude the US elections

Where do you live?

When will you leave England?

Do Polish women have big tiddies or is that just a myth?

fuck you, pineapple

March of an Independence, it will happen tomorrow (11.11.1918 is a date when we got our country back after 123 years of partitions)

Warsaw

Never been to, but I hope bydło stays in uk

Smaller than American women, that's for sure. But I find Polish tiddies to be perfectly accurate.
Here is qt for you

what do you think about dipoles and quadrupoles?

I studied electronics a bit, but don't really give a fuck about physics. It is too boring.

What do you think about Belarussians?

Weren't you partitioned again back in 1939 and then given Danzig by Soviets in 1945?

Studied with a few of you. Really cool lads, girls are also qts. It is a shame that our government can't get along. Such a great potential and friendship is being wasted.

you can put it that way

How are you doing today?

How are you preparing for the Russian invasion?

Do you prefer maths desu ? :3

>March of an Independence

Is that anti-EU as well? Because it'd be quite ironic if it wasn't.

How easy are women to pick up for an average young guy?

thx, bro

Then what are you celebrating exactly?
1918 borders, 1938 borders (with Tesin Silesia) or 1945 (without Poland B, but with Danzig) or just the fact you have borders at all?

I'm fine, thanks. Tomorrow will be a great day, video related
youtube.com/watch?v=smH8Ve3pmg4

naah, russians won't attack us. If they do, china will fuck them from behind.

It is more anti-anti-Polish. Mostly anti-islamic. But some anti-eu banners are there as well.

Harder than in the western and eastern europe. Polish girls are pretty much very picky (I don't talk about sluts, but normal girls)

We will challenge them all to drinking contests. Only the ones with strongest stomachs are worthy of ruling over eastern europe.

1918 borders. It is more important than getting rid of communism in 1989.

they will starve before they run up here

As a polak who lives in Canada now for school, you have to actually try to get a girl. In Canada and US they literally come up to you. In Poland that won't happen unless the girl is really slutty or you're a super star.

Sounds quite strange, but traditions are traditions.

Do you have good food?

Now, it does not. Poland was not on the map for 123 years (1795-1918). You can't compare it with being conquered for 6 years. Communists were not that bad (I mean - they didn't try to russianize us that hard).

Yes, very good

I love Poland, what do you think?

I always thought of it as some sot of an in-your-face reminder to other countries that we still exist. Something like:
>WE ARE STILL HERE MOTHERFUCKERS, COME AND TRY AGAIN

No, the poles are all rigged.

Thanks bro, I appreciate this. I always wonder how did it happen that Argentina didn't conquer you, desu.

can you describe poland-russia relations?

Do you prefer maths ?

Are you christian ?

Do you hate the German ?

nice roll

Why dont you guys use the much better coat of arms variant for your flag. Do you like looking like retarded Indonesia

Poles don't like Russian government, but Russian people are ok. Our government is butthurt about Smoleńsk. The Russian government doesn't give many fucks about Poland. Pretty much this.

sorry, missed
I finished telecommunication, I am a programmer

yes to all

Yes I am
Kinda yes

it is history. White represents freedom, clearance, red represents blood of our ancestor that fought for a freedom of this country

Kielbasa, best food or bestest food?

I am thinking about converting to Kekism desu.

B..Based !

Hey there, I'm from Russia obviously, and I have several Polish friends and some experience with Polish culture.

I think that my love for it comes from the fact that you for example can understand Polish knowing Russian, and get new, beautiful and unusual meaning from doing it. It is just perfectly closely enough related that you can grasp the meaning, but not close enough like Ukrainian or Belorussian so that the language sounds like a retarded version of your own (and it's not like they have any classical culture anyway)

Do you have a similar feeling when experiencing Russian language/culture (or are you blinded by your gonor due to the fact that you were our bitch for a couple hundred years /s)

bestest

fuck what's wrong with this camera

For me Ukrainian/Belarussian/Russian sound exactly the same. I can understand about 40, maybe 50% from what I hear, it is pretty cool. I am doing much better with reading your funny letters, cyryllic

fucking polish animals Germany should annex poland and germanaize all poles this is only way to make poland great

Do you have sperm yet?

CO SĄDZISZ O KURAHENIE???

oh and you were our bitch too

howdy

JAN PAWEL II WAS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE

poles=animals

Do you like kurwa John Paul II?

Do you agree with a statement that communism was a peak of humanitarianism?

Do you think that woman ends at 15 yo and 12 yo's are fertile females?

JOHN PAUL II HAS STOLEN MY DRUGS
pol. JAN PAWEŁ II ZAJEBAŁ MI SZLUGI

Why do you like Hungary so much?

Why do you hate French?

What do you think about polish imageboards?

zaraz sie posra śmieć z tej dumy xD

ANTIFA KURAHEN ATAKE

What kind of structure do you support

History, Hungarians were always bro for us (and vice versa).
Praise kek.

We don't. We just laugh at them, how pathetic cucks they were/are.

What do you mean? What structure?

Are you aware they're scum and we kicked their ass when they didnt bring their Austrian friends into the fight?

SIEDZĘ NA KURAHENIE I SZKALUJE PAPIEŻA
eng. I AM LURKING KURAHEN AND SLANDERING THE POPE

[SHOCK] [SEE MEMES]
THE POPE HAS PUKED INTO MY ASSHOLE

HOW DARE THIS FUCKING CHILD RAPER?

Is your whole economy dependent of the Witcher games ?

keep dreamin'

NASRAJ SE DO RYJA
eng. SHIT TO YOUR OWN MOUTH

NARZYGAJ SE DO DUPY
eng. VOMIT TO YOUR OWN ASS

P A P I E Ż
E J
D Z I E C I
A B
Ł A
Ł

KOMPROMITACJA /POLA/

no
Is a cangaroo meat any good?

Why is Gwent so shit?

But we did fuck them up and held their capital for 3 months and rid them of gommunism. You should be thankful. True slavs stick together.

Sup ForumsKOPEK

>romania
>slavs
please.

you're shit

Because they help us a lot in in 1920 during polish-soviet war and in 1939 during 2ww, and other times, we help them too, its more historical friendship but still actual

J O H N P A U L T H E S E C O N D

R A P E D L I T L L E C H I L D R E N

Of course not - we have dependent on government help mines and catholic church too. Some people have idea ban coal from Russia and Australia, because it's cheaper and better.

help. im in love with a polish girl. how can i win her over? ideas please

Most of polish people don't even know Romania is more populated than Hungary. My nation should be purged.

moving to Poland is always a good start

Of course it is, it's a march of nationalist parties/organizations and they're invariably anti-EU.

Gwent is shit, fuck you

czy polkopki wiedzą o kurahenie?

give her john paul's the second favourite sweet, kremówka (also known as a cream pie)

ethnicity of your country is shit, fuck you

>OJCZYZNA
>JCZ

Do you ever regret not writing in cyrillic?

this

When's Vysegrad Union?

You can also call it the Pan-Slavic-Union-Except-Fuck-Off-Russians

key words you must know
kurwa
dupcia
cipcia
prostytutka
ile?
lodzik

I like poles for being right wing, but your love for those degenerate yellow clay stealing subhumans just scares me away

>gypsies calling people scum

No, latin letters are much better. And also Russians type )))) instead of :) which is fucking retarded

the faster, the better. Who will wint he election in next year in your country?

Nope, moonshine and stolen German cars are also important sectors.

YOU SURE SHOWED ME MY DUDE

itt thomas therka xD