Well that's fast.

She took my tendies

welp that was quick...

Pumpkin Pizza Golf

Mormons

What the fuck is going to happen next?

that was fast

Well that was fast

Trump either gets killed before swearing in, or he steps down for her or a subordinate of hers because of health problems or blackmail

KEK has grown tired of us and is beginning to take back all that he gave

What is kek trying to tell us here? Was her losing just a distraction for something ... bigger?

Oh calm the fuck down already. It's over. There more important things in the world to make threads about

everybody loves TRUMP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am very frightened

ITS NOT OVER

Trips decide step two.

My guess is Trump will line her up before a jail cell and drop kick her right inside.

panic

Obamacare icrease by 30% one week before elections, the mails, AND THE FUCKING ALEX JONES.

WHAT THE FUCK

PANIC ATTACK

basically, " magic" to functions needs energy
imagine energy as money and bank as universe
when you do any kind of "magic" you take out a loan of money and later return it to its bank because you owe it. Oh, and if you dont return it willing it gets taken violently.

KEK!
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!?

Shit

KEK will rid of you if I get triplets.

uhmm... guys?

The devil called her in early.

Lets clarify what happened this election:
1 -Hillary robs Bernie of primary victory
2 - Trump wins primary, outraged, butthurt, SJW and opinionated leftist start freaking out and ripping on Trump.
3 - Trump's chances improve with first email scandal. New channels report on it and leftist freak out.

leftist continue to freak the fuck out over trump constantly discussing whatever it is he's doing that they think make him more like Hitler. News channels try to be more bias to fit the narrative of the public opinion and leftist get more opinionated and butthurt wanting to fire everyone in the media for having people on who support Trump or try to argue him being ahead in the polls. The election turns into an absolute shit on trumpfest while calling everyone not voting for Hillary a racist, bigot, sexist, etc...

Loud and opinionated leftists silently shut everyone up who's not in favor of Hillary and people get fucking sick of her, CTR and her supporters.

Election day comes and suddenly their bubble gets popped.

TL,DR: Fucking liberals try to brainwash everyone, freak out at the media getting them to be extremely Hillary biased. Lose their shit after the election. Whole country realizes their massive hypocrites who think HRC should be president because she won popular vote by 0.19% or 230k votes.

>implying she lost the race already

>what is a stategical electoral loss?

FPBP

No shit. Praise kek.

Please my Lord, have pity how your servants!

She shouldn't have openly state that she wants to have a war with russia, she lost many votes because of this.

My digits will TRUMP all the rest in this thread.
Hillary lost because she is unfit to be POTUS and God wants America to survive longer.

Kek is a chaos god, always remember that. You really think He wants an orderly transition of power?

rothschilds

Kek has no abandoned us relax you faggots.

guess I'm back on team jesus then

oh shit....

Was kek playing with us this all time?
Truly a God of Chaos.

no this can't be happening

Praise Jesus!

Burn the coal, pay the toal.

KEK YOU ARE A FAG!

judgement day hooray!

o no lads what now

The Aegys, Odyn...

I hope I reconverted in time

>still praising repeating numbers
FOOLS

PRAISE JESUS

Looks like Christianity's back on the menu boys

Mexico will pay for the magic

YOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP FALSE GODS!

not quite trips

checked in the name of the lord

>same flag shifted 90 degrees
>777

Oh no

OH YEE OF LITTLE FAITH.
(the whole point of jesus is that you have to believe even if there aren't any trips)

That's what you get for worshiping false idols.

HE'S FAST

>Trips decide why she REALLY lost the election
Sup Forums

Where is Kek when you need him?

my penis is HUGE and BIG.

WHAT IS GOING ON

My dick is a PENIS and i will SEX CLINTON.

SPIRITCOOKING
She is a Satanist and YHWH has spoken

not quite trips, moin froind

because she's a fucking idiot who can't cover up sketchy activities for shit

wintessed

heh, Sup Forums's turn to be scared

trips

Kek here. Got you guys good. She's actually dead

KEK would pack better digits

Relentlessly unending corruption and a personal hate for americans

Memes aside, she ran a campaign designed to beat Rubio/Cruz/Bush.

Kek demands a sacrifice

fug
the jews win again :DD

Jesus here. Basically I have pretended to be kek cause I needed trump to win and I knew that jew haters here on /pol wouldn't support me if I didn't pose as kek. Hillary would ruin this planet so she had to be stopped. Woman is the root of all evil, remember? Anyway, today I had a conversation with trump in white house. That's why he's so shocked. He won't do anything stupid now. You can thank me later.
Have faith my children.
With love, Jesus.

>Kek
>britcuck

We really have to upgrade our Kek summoning techniques.

>Jesus
>Slovenian

Wtf is happening in this thread

It's true. It's forbidden knowledge however. Do you really need trips to believe? Here you go.

You see? three sevens!

the three sevens have to be at the end, genius.
praise kek

Kekec is the avatar of kek btw.

I really DO hope the egregore is toying with us, i would hate to see another JFK tier happening or someone as full of spirit like Trump to go down.
But then again if this is what Kek and finally God "wills" so it be done even if it will be equally bad for everyone

I think we need to meme more. Kek is hungry and he needs to be fueled more every day. This is the god of Chaos that consumes us, the price we are paying

Because Trump and Putin can be cool but Hillary would've pushed us into Cold War 2

I know you autist, I was joking.
PRAISE KEK!

>LsdCow36
What

Niggers didn't see a black face on the ads so they didn't care. Intraracial tribalism exists and whites are the only ones demonized for it