Is she right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-won-because-leftist-political-corr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More.

yes
christkikes have been radicalized into a disgusting jew-cult

Yes, she has a point. Everyone seems to radicalize these days and point the finger of blame at the other group.

>voting for right wingers
>radical

Liberals really need to stop crying wolf.

It's a direct response to the white guilt being shoved down our throat since I can remember.

Also people in many countries are tired of all-talk politicians who don't take big decisions but keep getting in your pockets.

Mix it up, you get extremism.

>dude let's just have more censorship of these RADICALS
>nationalism is domestic terrorism
>contrary thought is radicalism
They're fucking fascists doing mental gymnastics from their armchair-politician command centers.

We don't do anything but shitpost and have radical opinions though

No

>Muslim slaughters some gays

>Trump supporters being attacked

>White males are the problem!

Yeah we must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children

The left took to bullying and slandering anyone who even dared have minor disagreements to the liberal echo chamber and completely unwilling to hold any sort of meaningful conversation, They're surprised they pushed the right into the sort of stance to hate everything they stand for?

Radical Muslim men:

>kill people, behead people, throw gays off buildings, stone women, rape children, marry children, etc etc

Radical white men:

>say something offensive on Twitter/Facebook or even worse in real life

Yes. But it's a response to the rampant radicalization of blacks and latinos.

what does this little niglet know about astronomy?

yes

No, but she is.

Did the Soviets make these pics?
I've seen this pic and others along with the same photographs in their original form, showing that they have been manipulated to show atrocities.
E.g, pic of a German soldier posing with some old Russian peasant man manipulated to show a German soldier with his hands on the waist of a hanged woman with her tits out

>Muslims are radicalised
>they go to Syria, join ISIS, take over entire cities and behead unbelievers

>white men are radicalised
>they vote Republican

Now what exactly was the cause of white radicalization online, I wonder...

Total mystery.

hey britain how come hate crimes against nonwhites rised extremly after brexit vote?

We're not all white here, as much as a lot of posters dont want to admit it there's a fuckton of minorities on this board.

I just hate getting lumped in with illegals, chicanos and lefties, the left cries constantly about oppression but fail to see their own blatant racism

Of course she's right. Sup Forums memes too hard and now international people who aren't aware of america's advanced sense of humor think that Sup Forums actually believes in the things we joke about.

>siyanda mohutsiwa
rely mede mi dink

noice

I feel radicalized lads, what's the cure?

Look here Britbong, don't you realize that voting Republican is LITERALLY an act of fascist genoicide

Because those (((statistics))) included phone calls to the police complaining about Nigel Farage you filthy kraut

Skateboarding trust me f.am

>america's advanced sense of humor
as a burger I'm chuckling at that

NO DON'T DO IT IT ONLY MAKES YOU MORE RADICAL AND MUSTARD GAS

Of course, you understand my sense of humor bro.

Yeah that woman looks super out of place in this picture of happy dudes holding happy ducks

RADICAL MAAAAN NINJA TURTLES! SO RADICAL SO COOL

Idiots being idots.

And figures based on 'reported' crimes which could be anything from actual assult to someone phoning the police because of something they saw on the telly.

Yes she is. The demonisation of the white working middle class, including by spoilt young white college brats (OMG us whites are so fucking evil, am i right? I wish we'd all be exterminated!), is what turned rural, middle class America against the left. I'm a far left myself but I fucking hate liberals. This smug sense of entitlement that got wiped off their faces got my dick hard. It's like they didn't know there were states outside CA, NY and DC.

>vote for the wrong candidate
>you're a radical

fuck these people, they're whiny babies and should be treated as such

> Is she right, Sup Forums?
> she
> a woman said something

thanks for the title, I didn't even have to click the picture.

>white men

Every time

Fucking racists

hmm, really made me think

damn i hope she's had a taste of black dick

it's your fault people get compared to hitler.

>the white man got tired of being labeled as literally Hitlers
>so now we're implying he's a terrorist that cuts people's heads off and bombs cities
>evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil white man
AND I SAY HEYAYAYAYA

> people with college degrees were taught to intellectualize hatred

is she really that fucking oblivious to the irony?

we saw the news how brits attacked polish people and muslims after brexit

She's absolutely right. Scientific racism is absolutely on the rise, and it's mostly white men. This board is mostly white men, and in the US, it's almost exclusively white men talking about the types of things we talk about.

Radicalization is not synonymous with factually incorrect, so until they want to challenge our ideas, they'll continue to fester.

You have to be nice to white men, or we will kill you.

no. radicalisation is when people start killing other people. i bet you a 100$ nobody would've been killed even if hillary won

> USA 56 % WHITE
> SEE THE FLAG

Look up who owns the network. If it's a Jew at the root of it, you owe me a soda.

Where are they getting all of this "hate" from?

I want to know what they consider hate.

THOUSANDS OF INCIDENTS...or a couple of isolated cases that may or may not have had anything to do with Brexit.
ALSO: there's a lowlife-type in the UK that doesn't really exist in the USA. They have loads of lowlifes, just not THAT type.

It's not even that I disagree with what this guy listed, in an ideal world those things would happen, but they never will.

Those things DEFINE the left, if they stopped doing them, there wouldn't be a left. They use identity politics because it helps them maintain power. They slander people with those terms because it helps them maintain power. Those things are never going away.

"attacks" include saying "lol u lost" on twitter.

>Those things DEFINE the left

The modern left, yes.

whatever they don't like

We just want to take back what belongs to us.

> SEE THE FLAG
KEK

>I am a black intellectual on the internet and will proceed to make sweeping declarations and assumptions about groups I know nothing about

Yeah, I don't know why they think we're so full of hate. Btw, does anyone else think we should lynch all niggers and gas the jews???

Shouldn't you be seeling cocaine or something, Juan?

reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-won-because-leftist-political-corr

Yeah, she's 100% correct in her analysis. She just looks at it as a bad thing.

White men were asked to identify ourselves as a group and instead of checking our privilege, we decided to act in our own best interest instead.

She knows exactly what's happening, but is too blinded by her can only fathom its occurrence by projecting her own hatred and resentment on to us.

dont try to rewrite history, dumb brits assaulted people &destroyed property

>anyone who writes about alt-right groups is viciously attacked.

A. "viciously"

B. Of course. Are people just supposed to sit there and take being shamed and blamed for all the world's problems?

Soros wants a race war. It disgustingly obvious.

Believing in the freedom, conservative values, the U.S Constitution and the founding principles of the greatest country in the history of the world is not "radical".

Fuck off.

Strapping on a suicide vest and beheading children is equal to posting cartoon frogs and voting in an election, because ???? fuck white people.

Apparently, they're allowed to.

>they didn't do well in high school!
>their STEM departments in elite universities radicalized them!

Could this bitch be less coherent.

Also who are these white boys who are getting raised by "single feminist mothers"? Maybe she's thinking of niggers.

It's definitely true, the white male has become demonized, it's only natural when a demonized portion of society starts huddling together, in the dark at first.

After a while the hatred received no longer affects the white male, it fuels them, anger and resentment build up, until it reaches a breaking point.

It's coming Sup Forums, KEK save us it's coming.

Shitposting on Sup Forums is not hate. I have never heard of anyone from Sup Forums actually going out to hurt or even protest anything.

Good find. Time to go have some fun.

>young white Americans were told to hide their support for Trump

>being reserved and voting anonymously is a radical act

Almond status: activated.

I disagree with most of that, but she intrigues me.
Love the collar on that dress, too.
She seems attractive enough in her writing somehow, how does she look? Got a bigger pic?

durka killing a bunch of fags =/= white ppl saying rude things online

No idea, leafbro, that's the only thing I saw from her, then I screencapped it because I was bored and wanted to be ~le troll xDD

Muh thought crimes

> BRASIL is a ZOO
KEK ... MONKAY

This
My asian friend who's a girl kept looking at me on the bus while we sleep as bartender ask us for these and she cried and cried, felt really bad today for this

There wasn't one of these cases with s shred of evidence, we're already seeing the same hypocritical n the US. People claim or this stuff or post photos of note that they very easily could've written themselves.

If there really was such an increase there would be tonnes of videos, instead of zero. The fact is there is a lot more evidence of Trump supporters being harassed or assualted

Damn the leftish know, shut it dow !!

the same way all your rapes disappeared from police records

Nothing is scarier than whites voting in blocs.

This
Leftist here as well, we need to purge these morons

what the fuck were you trying to say here

I mean The Daily Stormer or whatever is called these days is till running.

LoL those are great. I hope she gets back to me. I'd like to ask her what a pan-Africanist is, and why that's okay but the alt right is "radical."

Lol even here stormfags are a joke, nobody takes them seriously

How stupid does one have to be to be BTFO by a fucking tranny?

>Siyanda Mohutsiwa

And? Whites are being raped and killed at horrifying rates. I don't blame them for being angry and on edge.

Can't fret over every egg.

>I've been researching this for THREE YEARS on REDDIT
I was agreeing with her for a bit because I know how thirsty you fucking permavirgins are and how without the help of white Redditfags we couldn't have won this, but then she goes off into a tangent and just starts checking every single fucking box blaming things doesn't like being the cause of this.

Also, which one of you faggots was told to hide your support for Trump? It's basic survival not to mention that shit irl unless you're some autist who couldn't contain himself.

she's nailing it.

daily stormer isn't stormfront

True. Here's more of that kinda stuff. This guy is left wing but is angry at dumb liberals on his side.

>Can't get laid
>Go to image board for tips on how to be Chad
>Discuss finer points of psychology, sociology, and biology
>No longer care about pussy
>Only care about saving humanity from itself

White people, why don't they just go rape someone?