My vision is not designed to meet the validation of an immediate public, but was done to last forever

My vision is not designed to meet the validation of an immediate public, but was done to last forever

It will stay with us forever, like the haunting screams of drowning horses.

Like those scars that never heal but don't kill you either. Those are the worst kind of scars.

yeah yeah like that King Ozymandias

the guy who was just a really big pair of feet and didn't mind who knowed it

He made me believe a fanbase could really keep down a a Bag of Shit.

Then you probably should make movies aimed at the masses of the public

How is Doomsday clock? did you loved civil war 2?

I

Oh wow, a website for a version of a movie that doesn't exist.

I find Event comics to generally be a complete waste of time, they always remind me that the Big 2 stuff will always return to the hard Status Quo.

Snyderverse is more of an Elseworlds, but main conceit of Elseworlds is that the creator has some clever story idea to present a character in a new light, some thought-provoking twists that provide an interesting alternative to an existing legend.

The Snyderverse is just badly written hokum with abysmal dialogue intended to make Zack Snyder famous/wealthy.

The world does not deserve Snyder.

My films are not designed to appeal to the general audience, but rather people who desperately want to believe they're not part of the general audience.

Yeah the DCEU will be remembered forever. In film editing and story writing classes as examples of what NOT to do.

I will remember Suicide Squad as a triumph of marketing

Let's form a prayer circle to get Snyder's cut released!

>but was done to last forever
when its rebooted, it'll be forgotten as fast as the supergirl movie

For better or worse, BvS is controversial, divisive, and has both passionate supporters and detractors. I much much prefer MoS, but history will remember and talk about BvS more.

Well ill certainly never forget how shitty it was.

Is this a joke? Or are people this cultishly retarded?

>My vision is not designed to meet the validation of an immediate public
Classic.

>supergirl movie
>forgotten

pick one

And makeup.

Yes. It's amazing how a director can pump out two steaming turds in a row, yet people blame the guy who finished his third one off for how shitty it was. Yeah, Whedon did reshoots, but if you honestly believe the movie was cinematic gold before he stepped in, then you're delusional. All he did for better or worse was add a Go Faster stripe down the side of this turd.

The phantom cut started like that, Sup Forums already has 2 snyder "cut project", and reddit has several more according to one video edition forum i hang around.

Fascinating. Kind of pointless when so much of the VFX ended up unfinished though.

See! I can sculpt this pile of shit into a horse!

Well, I can sculpt the same pile of shit into a unicorn!

Haha, I can sculpt the pile of shit into a Pegasus!

You can move the individual nuggets around all you want, reshape them to suit your fancy, even give them a polish (the mythbusters confirmed it!), but it's still going to be a pile of shit at the end of the day.

what you fail to realize is that MoS and BvS are masterpieces by the same visionary, Zack Snyder. Justice League was forced to be lame by Warner Bros losing confidence in his vision. Slapping a Danny Elfman score and throwing a Whedon joke out every 5 minutes really hurt the movie but I actually think the Snyder cut with Junkie XL score would've been much better, although still already tarnished by Warner Bros forcing Snyder to be a Whedon.

Yeah, one of the Sup Forums ones is just a 40 minutes short, but i found the idea pretty interesting, i have no doubt we may see some escenes replaced by flash animation or actual 3d animation in the reddit ones, even some stuff using videogame engines, i doubt it will end up in something of quality, but between the autism and some talent we may see one or 2 fun things. I'm sure the Short that Zack did with a cellphone "inspired" some of those fans.

Fuck i love Zack.
I'm actually sad, he had to fight to put Nixon and Kissinger (murrika's biggest monster) in the movie, meanwhile a moron was too afraid to use Reagan in the Watchmen sequel comic and went for Redford as a trump sustitute.

Redford instead of Reagan was already in the original Watchmen, m8

watch my movie

Everything good about BvS came from Watchmen

And all of that didn't come from Snyder at all. It came directly from the comic

I thought that scene of Batman getting beat up in the desert looked familiar.

"When asked in an interview with ReelzChannel.com about original Watchmen writer Alan Moore's dismissal of his movie, [director Zack] Snyder was quoted as saying "Worst case scenario - Alan puts the movie on his DVD player on a cold Sunday in London and watches and says, 'Yeah, that doesn't suck too bad.'" When this was brought up with Moore himself in a later interview in the British Tripwire comics fanzine, the writer commented "That's the worst case scenario? I think he's underestimated what the worst case scenario would be... that's never going to happen in my DVD player in 'London' [Moore very famously lives in Northampton]. I'm never going to watch this fucking thing."

The best part is, WB only has to wait a year or so, then release a special edition Blu-Ray with the words "Zack Snyder Cut" on it, and this weird, hostile fanbase, why, they'll shovel more money at them.

Feel free to go to Sup Forums there are more deluded friends for you to bask on your cult-

>but was done to last forever

Well, it did permanent damage to the brand, so not wrong?

It was actually a thing back in the day just like Reagan, the difference is that Reagan was a neoliberal but johns most likely used redford due the whole donner thing with redford not wanting to be in superman and then donner going "i never wanted you anyway"

>I think he's underestimated what the worst case scenario would be...

Is he talking about putting a curse on Snyder?
I think Moore would love both the opening credits and the manhattan chapter and that's it. The rest he would just hate.

Christ, that sounds like people bragging that only buy japanese action figures when they arent really that better.

it's doing the kickstarter-bait and probably not actually going to exist live
>some video game developers pump out more money while calling its own game "beta" forever than to be released

No he used Redford because the original comic made you think "RR runs for president" meant Reagan when it actually went with another "cowboy actor" becoming president.