Why do people on Sup Forums say King of the Hill is a good guy when he's constantly threatening to kick peoples' asses...

Why do people on Sup Forums say King of the Hill is a good guy when he's constantly threatening to kick peoples' asses? Seems like he's very hotheaded and kind of a bully desu.

I'm sorry, but who is this "King of the Hill" guy?

>being this underage

Seriously?

You're such a retard, he was benching on how you said the series name in place of a fucking character

Don't you mean Hank Hill? That's his name. King of the Hill is just the name of the show.

Also, I have no idea. I guess people just find it funny. Some of the times he's done it they were justified but other than that I think it's because comedy,

Ah yes, same with that character "Berserk" and his band of the hawk. Berserk needs to chill, griffith did nothing wrong

This thread is depressing, but I guess it should be expected.

its a running gag, you underaged retard, he's not "a bully"

The King of the Hill only threatens to kick someone's ass when they're being a jackass. He's a benevolent king.

I swear his name is King of the Hill. This must be the Mandela Effect I've heard so much about.

Why would that be his name? This is a mundane real to life series where everyone has an average name, Peggy, Bobby, Luanne, and Harblem

Hank Hill is here to kick ass, and sell propane. And he's all out of propane.

>Some of the times he's done it they were justified but other than that I think it's because comedy,
But what's the in-universe explanation, other than him being a brute?

>97771180
dumb animeposter

>actually saying brute
autism

>hotheaded
no jokes...
CIA guy gets all the love

Someone get this big guy outta here.

>King of the hill is the character name
I fucking hate c/a/suals

I think King of the Hill is a pretty cool guy. Eh sells propane and doesnt afraid of anything.

>this whole thread
Sup Forums is the least fun board.

Yeah no one started passive agressive comments while avatarfagging using little anime girls pics like Sup Forums!

>Falling for "Why can't Metroid crawl" in 2017

Yeah, okay.

Hanks is a bastin of virtue, if you fall on his bad side you you are plain evil and need to be slain.

Fuck off, Zelda.

See and feel bad about yourself.

OP here. I am not a troll. I looked it up after work and it turns out I was just misremembering the show. Apologies for any trouble I caused.

>"Berserk" and his band of the hawk
I love that game! They should make a comic out of it or something.

His name's not Zelda Guy, it's just Zelda.

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to do my rewatch of toradora this year. Just about missed it.