TITCOW LACI GREEN BTFO

Holy shit, this the video I've been waiting for. Professional 'feminist' and titcow Laci Green is almost crying about the god emperor.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJXE8R1gByM

Shes one of those people who has one eye higher than the other

I'm going to masturbate to this

>titcow

Ha! Sounds about right.

didnt she snort some coke and inject heroin on webcam once

Why do all feminazi wear glasses ?

They're all shortsighted

>titcow

KEK

Because they have such a hard time seeing the Truth.

to try and look intellectual

women act on feels

She looks like a picasso.

i find lacy incredibly attractive in a strange way

i'd take her on a date and listen to her dumb opinions and subtly poke fun at her and push her buttons to get her wound up and then i'd take her home and fuck her doggy and cum on her glasses

I remember she was all innocent before going to college then she came back a literal sex expert.

Despite being a 5-6/10 girl she would without a doubt make a great 9-10/10 sidefuck.

It's the fashion, makes then look "intellectual", glasses help people with a weak face look better.

Filthy fucking skank has herpes and she's proud of it.

shes a total slut desu

All the time they spend glued to screens bitching about muh soggy knees fucks up their eyes.

I want to fuck Laci Green and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Laci Green so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her. She can spit in my face while I have her picked up and her back against the wall.

We could tie up her cuck boyfriend to a chair and have him scream out at me for being problematic for his relationship but Laci is too busy moaning from the intellectual orgasm to care what that little dicked faggot thinks. I will make Laci take my cum in her mouth and spit it into her cuck's mouth, hold his nose closed and force him to swallow my seed. Hopefully she is wearing those thicc glasses and a green sweater that I can rip open from the front.

I want to hatefuck her.

Indeed, indeed they are. I wish there was a way to see these women cry after hitting the wall.

Truly a goddess of the degradation of leftist ideology.

Why do degenerates emulate herpes with those gaudy piercings near their lips?

Dank je, OP. Ik hou van dit!

Ze is een fokken kankerpoes.

>textbook fascism girl
Yeah democratically elected officials is clearly the first step in fascism

Titcow? What do you mean by this?

Hivemind.

I'll be honest I want to hatefuck the shit out of her

CANT UNSEE

lmao, go buy some more $40 candles bitch

>I remember she was all innocent before going to college then she came back a literal sex expert.

she acts like it is all cutesy but she is tarnishing her soul, probably because of the shit they taught her at college

Why do all American women have such a high pitched squaky voice with a weird stress from time to time?
I really cannot listen to it, it's so weird.

English spoken by British girls is more pleasant.

Trump needs to dick her until she goes right wing.

liberal woman are hot.
this is their only redeeming factor

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS!?

>I want to fuck Laci Green and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Laci Green so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her.

My dick can only get so hard, you have done enough.

Underrated

dumb as a rock and great big tits shes fuckin perfect

Trying to make themselves look intellectual. For women, appearance of being something = actually being that something.

They try to pander to my fetishes.

Not a trump supporter and not happy that he won but I'm glad Laci Green is triggered kek

she's fucking ugly holy shit

did the degeneracy suck the life out of her?

Sorry, I only watch cam whores on mute.

wew

>This is about avoiding World War 3
>votes for an established war hawk
Feminists, lads

feels good to have a reason to post this image

This. Makes me so hard.

mmm nice tits.

whats this girl again? idk shit about feminism. i once took sociology class during university though. teacher was a feminist and asked who were feminist in the class had a funny event there:

>be engineer in sociology class because its an easy A
>topic is feminism
>teacher asks who are feminists
>everyone raises hand except me and my other engineer friend
>since i am the only person that participates to the lecture she asks why am i not feminist
>i say "why would i give privilidges to some part of the society in golden plate? if they really want it they need to fight for it, like real men do. we fight for our rights, we dont expect others to give them to us in golden plates"
>absolute silence while i grin like a fucktard.

man those were the days. i still got an A though.

Is she the new Sup Forums queen? It's like a 4th or 5th thread today.

>What can we do to channel the pain and resentment in a positive way?

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

kek

>titcow

Don't use that word for this hambeast.

Her tits aren't that big.

Isn't she a Mormon or Jehova's witness or something?

10/10

nailed it

Honestly now, do you guys think she actually believes the shit she's saying there or is she actually incredibly smart and just tells idiots what they want to hear and collects sweet sweet $$ from their views?

if you want to fuck liberal whores and your sex drive doesn't disappear from the white hot rage and urge to beat them to death you're incel

Y-yeah, sure

I just realized I haven't whacked off since Trump won the election

Is every liberal desperately trying to seem thoughtful and caring by spewing leftist bullshit. Like just because it's the first time they have seen actual large words they clinch on to the message regardless of there own self interest. When will natural selection kill these unintelligent parrots?

can't you guys pressure MTV or whatever she works for to get get her fired for racism to whites?

You've really thought this one through, haven't you?

God damn I can't stop staring at those shaking udders.

Laci Green, youtuber that talks about sex and feminism

>be engineer in sociology class because its an easy A

lol I did the same thing (electrical engineer), I just kept quiet though I prefer to avoid conflict with rabid 18 year old feminists

This honestly has stop. I mean I'm really gonna die from laughter at these liberal tears. I mean this shit is beautiful, but is too much of a good thing possible? It might be. But this must really be what dreams are made if!

This, please I need it now

Fuck these libtards.

They lost fair and square. But they still call names.

Poor losers, these liberals.

its women man

guys, didn't you hear?
HOFER WILL WIN

I haven't gotten a good 8 hours of sleep or lifted because I stayed up so late for the election. I go to college but luckily midterms were last week.

I'm not sure what network she works for, but since youtube's complaint system is so fucking retarded, you could probably strike down her videos pretty easily

No, seriously, someone told me that she went from some American religious cult straight to the SJW whore cult. I think it was Mormons, I forgot. Would explain why she acts like she's developmentally stunted.

Same reason why autists wear fedoras, they think it makes them look smart. Difference is that even autists had enough self awareness to realize they looked like dumbasses when the memes came in, Feminazis don't.

man those perky tits...

She is cute but irl id be grossed out I know too much

I'd still do it

yeah i cant just shut up though, i am just too hot tempered and cant stand idiots.

also man thought she was a qt, looks hideous fuck me.

She looks like another Webb Hubbell spawn.

>avoiding ww3 matters to her
>she voted for killary

>For women, appearance of being something = actually being that something.

Checked and spot on.

>avoiding World War 3

Somebody tell that bitch it's cancelled.

>user wants milky!

wouldnt be surprised
she's a degenerate alcoholic whore that's for sure

Welcome aboard my degenerate friends enjoy the ride.

How's Casey Neistat doing?

tfw i have that too

The irony is we were heading toward a fascist state with Obama and Hillary.

Trump will free us from this oppression, and she doesn't even realize it.

yeah many years ago
i bet you'd be disgusted with what her body actually looks like now

user why
i literally never knew how bad i wanted this

I always have this pic saved for Laci threads.

I think i have the same Hi Fi as her.

Part of me wants to give her a hug...then I remember the fable of the farmer and the snake....

Well I didn't say she was good looking, just that she has big tits and I want to hatefuck her. The idea of brutally fucking a feminist appeals to me and watching her tits bounce would be nice even though she's fat and has a pie face.

He was actually pretty graceful about the loss, to my surprise.

Cant be racist to whites apparently.

Here's your (you) you samefagging faggot