Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeDM1ZjMK50
mega.nz/#F!IlpkWJhB!ytOOZyinjB8ccUFc6BU0Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSATS7M7CU
strawpoll.me/14729916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A better show than

It's on YouTube now?

Remember how excited we were a year ago?

S2 getting dumped via Netflix killed basically all the conversation about the show. Rather than spending months talking about rumors or possibilities with future episodes, everybody just watched it and then moved on.

I should probably go re-watch it. I was re-watching the first episode or so but got distracted.

delicious burgundy haired girl
and an aggressive purple haired magical girl whose sole answer to everything is to smash with her magic clubs

have fun watching

I wish that production blog hadn't gone silent.

Damn, that art+those colors looks really nice. Does the entire show looks that good?

sure does user

youtube.com/watch?v=XeDM1ZjMK50

funnily enough, apparently one of the people who worked on the show drew this...so yeah
where's the Auriana bikini god dammit?!

That was already in the show.

yeah but I was hoping for something more skimpy than shorts

What is this show called?

Shota-stone

I said what is it called!

user, its literally called Lolirock.

I have no idea how and/or why Netflix picked up this show, but the name is in the Op and in multiple posts.

Why wouldn't they? Content is what they live for.

Welp I'm going to bed
Fingers crossed the thread is alive tomorrow, lolirock threads ain't all that common so I get a little bit excited when they pop up, need to make use of that lolirock image folder I made for some god forsaken reason

Yes, those are lovely, but it doesn't quite answer our question.

Yeah the massive bomb really took the air out of our tires. Now we only have conversation when new faces like OP stumble into the show. Really the weekly new content format was GOAT, both for when the show first started airing in France and when we got the new song clips/preview eps. We all had the same topic to digest rather than a massive assortment coming from 26 at once.

Yeah, on their official channel to boot. Pretty sure it's only english, but honestly the fandom here has moved into where it's the norm instead of oldfags used to the French.

I'll help. Although I don't have any new pictures.

Oh yeah an user posted this in a Sup Forums magi girls thread that was up last few days. Mega that includes season 2 eps.

mega.nz/#F!IlpkWJhB!ytOOZyinjB8ccUFc6BU0Ew

I usually don't download (or rather I usually clear up space) shows i can already access legally elsewhere, but I'm tempted considering the filesize. How are the quality of these?

Theres a Loirock thread!? Where are the drawfags!? I wanna see Talia and her sister make out!! And talk about Aunt Ellen being a shitty guardian.

Take it easy. We're already on thin ice here as it is.

I second the make out idea

Heh.
He casted Samefaglorio on his own post!

Uh no I didn't

Mephisto didn't deserve what happened to him

We dont know if he's...gone could just have gotten knocked out and now have memory loss or something.

>Yeah, on their official channel to boot.
Wow, surprising. I suppose that sort of makes sense. They're selling DVDs and even books in France, while in NA the only stuff is through Netflix. (If that is even still up.)

Although on that note, new Lolirock toys in France. Surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSATS7M7CU

>How are the quality of these?
720p english dub

>I don't have any new pictures.
I don't know about new, so have some old stuff that doesn't get shown much.

>new Lolirock toys in France
>sunglasses and purses
Awww, you had me excited.

Are you saying that there's a problem with wearing something like this in public?
And there are the four girls + Amaro, as well.

Oh like any normal person knows what "Loli" means

Where's my Carissa action figure god dammit?!

>New toys
Those actually from 2015 and 16. McDonalds had happy meals with the girls' accessories, and a French chain called Quick! had the set of figures.
There was supposed to be a line of figurines from Italy but dunno what became of that.

Those looked like better quality than the McDonalds toys, at least from the video.
That's a shame. I was hoping that Lolirock might've been picking up a bit. They're still releasing children's books for the series (actual books, not the full color comics of episodes) so something at least is still going well.

You dive in yet OP?

If there were lolirock toys they should be extremely posable.

This. Not even for lewd but because how can you even mahou shojou without wide variety of poses?

I don't remember this drawing. Saved.

There are a lot of one shots out there for all the girls now. Like when an artist discovers the show and does a quickie of their fave girl or all 3.

I see that one user thirsty, so I'll hook em up with his gal Cari

So the main character is bootleg Star Butterfly?

thankye, I am quite fond of her
personality wise she's my fave, but design wise it's gotta be Talia

speaking of which, about time I commission some Talia stuff like I did with that Auriana/wicked Red one, I found a YCH online, I'm debating bidding on it, already at $50 (but it is 2 characters hmhmhm)

Iris is far cuter. She also came out a year before Star did.

adorable freckles > disgusting bug wings

What kind of groupies would a loli rock band have?

The shotgun wedding kind.

Chads and Chippendales.

Maybe the occasional twink for them to dom.

For a long time the show's working title was Star Princess, until Disney Channel France asked them to change it. Likely from SvTFOE being in the pipeline then.

And yes Iris is cuter.

Auriana is clearly superior.

>Guys, Disney is breathing down our necks. We can't use the Star Princess name. What do we call the show now?
>Magic Princess?
>No, that's too vague. We need something that stands out more!
>...
>Lolirock?

>...
>...
>...
>Fuck it, use that. I'm sure we can spin it to work out somehow.

Guys, I don't think those girls have free beer. How could they have got it if they're underage? This seems like a trap to me.

freckles? Adorable?

yeah, they're a cute little touch

Well here's a topic for this thread: Outside the big plot relevant eps and two parters, what filler eps did you guys really like? Hell rattle off a few.
3 years later and this still has to be one of my favorites. Though Wicked Red is also top tier.

This looks...incredibly lazy, like I know they want to stay on model, but this might as well be a sprite comic

Those are basically screenshots put together in a comic. The things are actually fairly nice, being very large, full color, and hardbound. I'm not big on the whole screencap-the-episode-and-translate-into-comic format, but the books look quite nice and are more impressive that I'd expected.

Was the one with Auriana's brother a plot-relevant one or filler? How about the good Praxina one? Because I did like those two, although that's more me being a sucker for episodes which expanded on the setting or the characters.

I actually wasn't much of a fan of Wicked Red or the other evil-Rocks episodes, for different reasons. I did like Xeris and Shanila, although those would probably be considered plot relevant.

the one where the twins successfully dupe to Loli's into giving them their shit

for me, it was the ep where everyone got turned to stone and Mephisto and Carissa had to team up to sort it out

The start of that episode is memorable but I domt even remember anything after the girls get captured.

They pick a fight in the warehouse, running around and smacking their transformation items away from the twins. I'll admit that I don't recall the monster of the week for that fight, although it was an interesting change of pace for them to fight to get their transformation items back.

That was a nice one, and it gave us these cute alts.

Those are kinda emotional/plot related. I was looking for self contained eps like the previous reply and What the broadcasters wanted.
Those are still fine eps, and Good Prax will never not draw a feel on rewatch.

Especially after she turns permanently evil after Mephisto dies

I think the first season was great at establishing the characters, while the second season was great at playing around with their personalities. So the second season had a lot better stand-out episodes, although I wouldn't trade away the first season because it was a lot of what built up the girls to make them interesting to watch later. I mean, I wouldn't say the whales episode or dinosaur episode were my favorite, but they showed some different angles on Auriana's personality to make her more interesting to watch later.

>cave girls
HNNNNG my dick

also fuck it, I'm gonna bid on that ych, I got extra play for working boxing day so i might as well blow it on lolirock smut, justt need to know if the guy is willing to do it or not, then I'll put a poll up and let you all vote on which girl gets in on this (Talia will be regardless)
god I hope it's not an Auriana curb stomp like last time I did the voting on here

Carissa needs more lewds

looks like a great item to get for conventions.

Yeah season 2 def played around with the now established girls, which may or may not have been the creative team having a little more control under the deathgrip of the broadcasters.

Dinosaurs is a fine ep with a lot of good memories attached to it (it for some reason was the third ep aired in France). The first use of everyone's weapons, Jerome the fucking beast that we literally memed into several season 2 appearances, and all the SALT from gen 1 Aurifags after she kisses her crush at the end.

WE'RE ON LADS!
he's gonna have to age them up a bit but here we go
vote vote vote!
and share it around too because I want more than just like 10 votes, I wanna see as many as possible
strawpoll.me/14729916

>Already Lyna and Carissa on the board
Promising. Both need more loods (even though Carissa a pure)

shouldnt Lyna be the pure one?

Is this more French shit?

MMR is implying, as he always does, that Carissa is retarded and doesnt know what sex is.

Maybe, she didn't cultivate a personality of sweetness like Carissa did.
Also Lyna is super pretty and underrated. Tasteful lewd potential is off the charts.

To these sluts only taking two cocks at once makes you "pure".

you say that like there not making good shows annon

>Carissa is retarded and doesnt know what sex is
It isn't Carissa's fault that Lyna tricked her into thinking that it was battle preparation in order to get a "Yes" out of her.

Yeah but she should've figured that Lyna wanting to do anything physical would be a trick.

Isn't Carrisa's culture basically club the person you want over the had and drag them off and that's how babies are made?

You know how they stay warm in a snowy place like Calix?

they drink and PVP

Talisker is so cute!

Oh yeah, props to user for the tasteful, thematic end of the last thread. Very respectful to our little show.

Now I feel like doing a lewd edit... Anyway, CAST TALIA FOR THE LOLIROCK MOVIE, also fix the name so it doesn't promote pedophilia

You're welcome, although I was sorta expecting someone to slip something after that

As someone who's worked professionally before, stuff like this feels incredibly bizarre to me. I don't know if I'll ever have the heart to take on character commissions from random bidders.

yeah it's a weird thing, but it's a good way to drive up sales if you have 2 stubborn bidders

Wings > all

>Who you callin' loli?
I am. You call that an adult body? You ain't even got tits. I can lift all three of you with two hands. Boom, you're off the ground. Blondie in one hand, Brownie in the other. Delicious Chocolate, you're also off the ground. But that's not a hand holding you up.

I can also do magic. Poof.

wait, why is Auriana Brownie?

Because she's as sweet as one and as tasty as two.

Also, I'm partially colorblind.
I see no race. All I see are lolis. Even when I look in a nightclub for adults, I can only see lolis. This had led to several civil suits.

would it be considered spam if I post the poll link every couple of hours? not many votes so far

Yeah kinda. Maybe once every 8 to 12 would be fine. Save the next for an early morning bump

>Lyna actually keeping up with Auri
In the Auri oversaturated r34 market this gives me hope

I'm surprised she's keeping up, do you think the green will clash with the blue though? little afraid of that

Her green and Talia's blue actually look really nice next to each other. There was a photoset on tumblr focused on it the two together and I've liked it since.
That and you have the two eldest girls together, and Lyna is gorgeous

got any images? could do with a comparison